A New Spirit??? Help with identifying

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
MadHatterWitch
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Nymphie
Zodiac:

I dreamt I was given a bio from someone for a dark arts spirit male. He liked mostly rock music and was mostly caring to those he loved and with but was mostly secluded to others. He liked sandalwood incense
He liked to communicate though tarot and dreams mostly. Can’t find a good refrence pic but he looked like a 80’s rockstar with no shirt on just a vest he was athletic built (mostly abs) and had rainbow colored tattoos on his body from shoulders down to the torso. His hair was a bit long and shaggy and the front of it was dyed rainbow while the rest was blonde and his eyes were this ocean blue color. Unfortunately I don’t remember his name . Oddly enough he came with a vessel too(like a rainbow bracelet with an black opal). Is he real or was I hallucinating and if not I wonder what species he is thanks.
Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I don't think I can help identify the spirit but, it seems like one is calling out for you. Have you had any callings or interest in specific spirits lately?
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I think the details in this dream is too specific to be just usual dreams. Rainbow is the theme here, like a clue :D very interesting dream
Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A type of elemental
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not yet known

I think it's legit. That's quite a bit of information you've picked up on. The good news is, you can probably communicate with him again. Like, you found out he likes communicating through tarot so you can try that. Maybe you could try finding that vessel or one similar to that one.

As for identifying him, I do know that they have an unbounds reading here at creepy hollows you can get but if not that, maybe you'll learn more about him in time that might help you.
Cheshire Kitten ^..^ :)|

The Old God sleeps
down in the dark, moist,
odorous underfoot,
Waiting for us
To put down our roots.
MadHatterWitch
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Nymphie
Zodiac:

Thank you guys actually I talked to him today and did find out his species and where to look thanks guys! <3
LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

There is a listing on CH, for spirits not listed. You can write all you wrote here in the description and have them find him and bind him for you. I have used it before with very little to go on and they succeeded. If he wants to be in your keep, he will come through.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”