Need help: I want to improve my relationship with my Djinns

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
ParagonSage91
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Celestial Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Pater Paragon Giovi 333
Zodiac:

Hello folks, I finally got my first Djinns, one is an Egyptian King Ifrit and the other is a Lasses Djinn Goddess. After not talking to them, due to RL not giving me a chance to interact with them, and after one stressful day, with a scary Tweaker/Druggie fast-talking with me, and overall giving me creepy vibes, I finally decided to make a wish for my Ifrit to kill him, then I approached the Lesses Djinn for good luck, then I told the original owner what I did, and I found out I screwed up, because I forgot that I was supposed to build a bond with the Djinn, before asking for wishes, so now I'm panicking, and I don't know how I can salvage this. So, do you guys know how I can improve our relationship? I wanna do this right because I've never worked with or had Djinn before, so this was my first mistake.

Today and last night I've been just talking to them, watching flicks and listening to music, so I hope I'm doing the right thing so far.

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process

You asked for your dijinn to kill somebody???

Vastolord
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0

Why would you ask a djinn to kill someone that druggie needs help not to be killed

DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit

Well depending on who he got the djinn from I believe a lot of sellers have certain safeties in place to prevent a entity or spirit from harming somone depending on the situation, unless he or she asked the seller to allow them to request a wish like that from said djinn and the seller complied. Who knows.

Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

<<Removed by mod>>...the bloke didn't even do anything....
Last edited by Huffette on Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: We do not allow foul language in the forum.

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I asked my jinn if they're capable of killing anyone. The response I got was from all of them, including an extremely dark jinni (can be mistaken for a true BA spirit) is that they are simply incapable of carrying out a wish. They just can't do it.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

Regardless of whether the wish was carried out, the murderous intent was there. I hope OP realises the gravity of the mistake and not repeat again.

To improve your bond, find out what he enjoys. Talk to him, take him out to places and involve him in things you both enjoy. Basically just do with him whatever you'd do with a friend. If he likes nature, go take him out for a walk in the park. If he likes food, share with him a portion of your own. Some djinns think of you as the master, and them as your servant, so if your djinn works on this dynamic, you probably don't want to give them offerings or spoil them, lest they think it a weakness and start disrespecting you.

Cassiel
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Archangel
My magical/paranormal name...: Qasiel

You ignorant so and so. By the time you realize how badly you screwed up asking a dark wishmaster for that kind of wish. Especially a king.

ParagonSage91
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Celestial Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Pater Paragon Giovi 333
Zodiac:

Sooty wrote:Regardless of whether the wish was carried out, the murderous intent was there. I hope OP realises the gravity of the mistake and not repeat again.

To improve your bond, find out what he enjoys. Talk to him, take him out to places and involve him in things you both enjoy. Basically just do with him whatever you'd do with a friend. If he likes nature, go take him out for a walk in the park. If he likes food, share with him a portion of your own. Some djinns think of you as the master, and them as your servant, so if your djinn works on this dynamic, you probably don't want to give them offerings or spoil them, lest they think it a weakness and start disrespecting you.
I've been avoiding making wishes, and just talking to them, though I've asked them to heightened my senses so we could speak together, and get to know each other. Though I'm still chatting away with them. The reason I made the wish was that this man scares me, he's a homeless druggie who keeps stealing stuff from everyone and has made me have panic attacks. Yeah, Tweakers tend to set off my PTSD, and my idiot father makes me go to his pathetic Auto Shop, where these people frequent since I was 8 years old. I think that guy is dead, because I haven't seen him around or was run out of town, and I heard Ifrits can destroy people like they grant revenge and destructive wishes? And I got this pendant from a friend, who in turn bought it from some guy named "Robert Stradter" Is anyone familiar with him?

AnenImhetepKhnmhotepIntef
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Non-existing
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Darius Bakhnenhotep Shilosintishtalhikchihowapokona
Zodiac:

aaannyywayy, I gave my first offering just last weekend to the 3 djinn with me so far. I didn't have enough cups so they had to share one, but I have been talking to them and think to and about them on a daily basis about almost everything. I have been reading that djinn especially like incense and stuff and lavender is a plus.

I'm not vegan myself but my father is and sometimes we order from this vegan place called native foods. they have unique drinks, one of them being lavender lemonade! I have been telling my companions that i would offer some to them for months but just haven't gotten around to it.

I'm not sensitive for scratch and I haven't done any pendulum or tarot work since my first purchase so all I have gotten so far is a few visions here and there. As soon as I left the cup in the middle of a room I felt them for sure and it definitely makes a difference. I don't know what they were trying to say but the house was filled with that warm fuzzy feeling everyone loves so much and as i was closing the door to the room I saw grey smoky figures moving around in the dark around where i placed the cup.

the thought that I can give and do things that happen to entertain beings that are far more advanced, older, and far more mature than most humans could imagine, pleases me, and is actually one of the few things that touches my feelings. spending time with them, giving offerings, meditation, invitations. The amount of energy that you spend on doing anything for them, will show them how dedicated to bonding with them you really are. I need to learn how to take my own advise.

In order to be aware of your surroundings, you must be aware of yourself. 8>

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”