Need help

Seanbob
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

Is anyone familiar with an entity that claims its name to be Xavier and is older than the earth itself?

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Topic moved to suitable section.

Old Town
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mathias
Zodiac:

No but please tell us more about this Xavier.

Cassiel
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Archangel
My magical/paranormal name...: Qasiel

Xavier is an angel. He comes to those in great need during times of crsis and upheaval. You can trust him, just don't ask me what my sources are.

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I'm not familiar with this being, and it could be anything from an actual being to a trickster or even a delusion or your imagination running wild among other things. I don't know how experienced you are with the spiritual nor your ability to accurately discern what is going on around you, so I can only offer general advice.

Also, what is it that you are needing help with that concerns this?

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Probably a trickster. There's a ton of entities and beings out there that say the same or similar things. There's a lot more context you need to provide for anyone to really give any solid or proper advice. And I don't think anyone can even give any substantial answers to your post due to lack of any information that can help.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

What you (all of you) need to know is that there is such an innumerable amount of entities that exist which are not recorded by people, nor widely known/recognized in any capacity, that it is possible for one of us to meet an entity that the vast collective will not be able to identify.

It is also worth stating there are many beings which are 'older than the earth', that statement itself is really not a big deal. Several immortal entities would be able to say they are older than the earth.
Also, the name 'Xavier' may just be a name they have chosen that you can understand, not necessarily their only name or their true name.

The basic nature of the being can probably be understood based on:
a.) how you came to know of this entity (the method or energy or circumstance you connected through)
b.) what your level of experience is, what you are used to in regard to the paranormal
and
c.) what else if anything the entity might have conveyed to you, including how you felt during the experience.

If you are capable of training your senses, you can derive more info for yourself, or you could seek help from a trusted and experienced intuitive/medium to possibly extract more info on this being. If I were you I'd just work it out myself, unless you have a particular problem that you think is associated with the entity.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

Xavier sounds... familiar. I can't remember where I've heard it though... Might just be a name I read from the net or books xD

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Sooty wrote:Xavier sounds... familiar. I can't remember where I've heard it though... Might just be a name I read from the net or books xD
From X-Men franchise, Prof. X or Charles Xavier : p

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

darkwing dook wrote:
Sooty wrote:Xavier sounds... familiar. I can't remember where I've heard it though... Might just be a name I read from the net or books xD
From X-Men franchise, Prof. X or Charles Xavier : p
Probably not as I'm a stranger to it :D

Return to “General Questions”