So yeah a plague of maggots and locust

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Vega
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nix

Sorry for my writing

So this dream went down like this I was working at my store which is a cellphone store and it seen to be snow outside which where I am there hasnt fallen any snow yet because I mean we still in fall

so I was working and I was busy helping one of my friend as he came to buy a phone while in old lady came in and her right hand was mess up she was wearing Bandages and stuff on it as I was taking care of my friend she gave me the look like (hello I'm here) and proceeded to ask me to help her and I told her I already have someone just wait until I finish so my friend told me to take care of her first and I did she wanted to pay her cellphone bill and as I was taking her payment she appear behind the counter which surprise me and started to touch me inappropriately I was like <<Removed by Mod>> and getting annoy i told her to stop to back off but she wouldn't <<Removed by Mod>> I'm not interested and she suudenly disappear and then a plague of maggots and locusts appear out nowhere it was attacking me and my friend at the store I was like <<Removed by Mod>> what is this <<Removed by Mod>>also bees were involved because I was getting stung. off course I didnt feel the pain but it was highly emphasize in the dream my friend went out side with his girlfriend and I left the store too. they followed me and started to attack me but I started to this recite in the name of the holly mother and a strong pressure of air just comes crashing whatever locusts or maggots was close to me crashing a good portion of them so. I started saying it in many different ways but it didnt work so i said it the way it first worked which was in the name of the holly mother and a pressure of air came from the sky and crash every maggots/locusts around me I kept on saying it and saying it but I got over run over by them their was to much so me and my friend hop on the car and left the store we thought of running and never coming back but I felt the need to go back so we went back and I started saying in the name of the holly mother and notice the pressure of air seen to become stronger and it crashed more maggots I kept saying it until there was nothing but a black pool of the maggots and locusts around also they were black all of the maggots and locusts were pitch black like they came from the abyss or something then I woke up friend seen to be fighting them as well but for some reason I cant seen to remember what was he using to defeat them once

what does it mean

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Please refrain from using foul language. Refer to Rule #2.

Old Town
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Mathias
Zodiac:

Wow. The first thing that comes to mind is that the old lady was a witch. The locus reminds me of the events of the Bible. (I'm sorry if mentioning a religions holy book is offensive.) early in the Bible locus were one of the plagues set upon Egypt but I'm not sure what that would mean in your dream. Are you religious?

Vega
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Nix

Old Town wrote:Wow. The first thing that comes to mind is that the old lady was a witch. The locus reminds me of the events of the Bible. (I'm sorry if mentioning a religions holy book is offensive.) early in the Bible locus were one of the plagues set upon Egypt but I'm not sure what that would mean in your dream. Are you religious?

Nah I went through hell and back to break free of my religion I used to be Christian until I was cast for looking for answers and I felt my religion stopping me from getting them I went throught alot of Emotion stuff everything I was tought was not everything I was experiencing with Angel's and demons Lucifer azazel nine Kings of hell saint Michael saint death everything I learn was the complete apposite of what I was tought about demons and Angel's also the power I was using to keep myself safe was from saint death which she like to be called holly mother

Old Town
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Mathias
Zodiac:

Vega wrote:
Old Town wrote:Wow. The first thing that comes to mind is that the old lady was a witch. The locus reminds me of the events of the Bible. (I'm sorry if mentioning a religions holy book is offensive.) early in the Bible locus were one of the plagues set upon Egypt but I'm not sure what that would mean in your dream. Are you religious?

Nah I went through hell and back to break free of my religion I used to be Christian until I was cast for looking for answers and I felt my religion stopping me from getting them I went throught alot of Emotion stuff everything I was tought was not everything I was experiencing with Angel's and demons Lucifer azazel nine Kings of hell saint Michael saint death everything I learn was the complete apposite of what I was tought about demons and Angel's also the power I was using to keep myself safe was from saint death which she like to be called holly mother
Thank you for your response; these Saints and Kings of Hell sound interesting.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”