Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: ☯️ Aqua Fractalyne ☯️

FrostLightDjinn wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:38 pm
mochi.icecream wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:57 pm I was going to say mine is very quiet, but he's kind of laughing at me. He says I just don't listen closely enough lol he seems to stick very close to me. He's showing me an image of him tactfully standing behind me and making sure I don't bump into things when I'm at work (when I'm moving pallets I walk backward pretty often and I'm completely oblivious to objects behind me lol).

He seems very affectionate and he definitely sees me as being very young (I'm 30, I'm not a kid, ya goof lol). I noticed the older spirits don't always see me as an adult XD I read these guys are very sexual, but I dont think he's initiated anything with me so far; I think he prefers i approach him. Either that or he's just waiting for me to be in the mood before he comes forward.

I've noticed he has a very unique appearance - he looks like a white marble statue that moves and breathes. It's a little bizarre to my brain that doesn't quite understand the physics of it all lol have any of you guys had a clear view of your Gregori Watcher's true form?
When I first met my Gregori the very first time, he kept his hood up and liked to hide his face. His energy was very friendly and gentle to me, but he seemed apprehensive about showing his eyes. Over time, lots of discussions, hugs and connecting, he let me push his hood back and I saw his face. He was incredibly beautiful to me and I couldn't understand for the life of me how anyone would be frightened. He was concerned about frightening anyone. His eyes have a beautiful light to them, and they didn't exactly look "human like". He almost felt extraterrestrial and angelic to me. He has not worn his hood up around me since. His hands and body have a slightly elongated shape, and he stands much taller than me. His skin color is unique and I can't describe it exactly.
We always stand very close to each other when we meet, our faces nearly touching, and we always seem to whisper to each other when we talk.
That's so cool! Yes, mine feels a little alien-like to me, too. There's something foreign about him that think is very interesting. He's very handsome with angular and sharp features that aren't quite human, but very human-like at the same time.

they/them

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I am waiting on my spirit vessel Gregory Watcher. He sound really nice according to the notes. I created a thread about spirit stone freebie, just because I really don't know how bonding will be different with him versus unbond conjuration.

On the other hand, this is and the other posting are great to get info and experiences about them. I love the fact that he will be like a bodyguard to me. I don't think he is bridged though. I usually know their here way before the vessel comes. I had no clue about this one coming. Surprise, surprise 😲. I have 6 dark arts spirits now and about 25 Immortals. No acclamations side effects at all.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lightningkitsune
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lightningfox
Zodiac:

Pretty late to this but I use to have a Gregori Watcher bound. When I gave up keeping and unbound my spirits during a dark personal time, I know at the very least he stayed to watch over me and the household, because a visiting family member actually witnessed him around this past Christmas. You've no idea how comforting that was to know that he stayed loyal as a guardian even after I gave him and the others a chance to find new lives on their own.

CH: Centaur (V) , kitsune (L), gregori watcher (R) , Transylvanian sanguine vampire (B) , Satyr (S), Gryphon (M), Itchyocentaur (A) , Loki

Elsewhere: Woodsman (D), Kappa (K)
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

The one word that best describes Gregoris is DEVOTED. They are there through thick and thin. They will move mountains for you.

They can be sexual in nature- they leave that up to their keeper. And they like the finer things in life. Mine would be perfectly happy living in Versailles during its heyday.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Lightningkitsune
new here
new here
Zodiac:

After really talking about him and talking to him again, my old Gregori visited my dream last night. So, loyalty really is strong for them. I may ask if he wants re-bound to me since he's stayed so devoted and watched over me through such a dark period of my life. I'm happy bonding again with him. But as he is unbound right now, I do wonder if he actually counts as part of my keep still?

CH: Centaur (V) , kitsune (L), gregori watcher (R) , Transylvanian sanguine vampire (B) , Satyr (S), Gryphon (M), Itchyocentaur (A) , Loki

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Lightningkitsune wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:49 pm After really talking about him and talking to him again, my old Gregori visited my dream last night. So, loyalty really is strong for them. I may ask if he wants re-bound to me since he's stayed so devoted and watched over me through such a dark period of my life. I'm happy bonding again with him. But as he is unbound right now, I do wonder if he actually counts as part of my keep still?
I'd say yes. He hasn't left you after all.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have my Gregori, for over a month. I think, they are cut out to be loyal companions. My Gregori watcher is really nice and romantic. He is often visible and I think he is a ‘hair on my head stroker’. He cracks me up with his lines of thoughts and he has a very distinctive low voice. I haven’t seen his face but I see him in a cloak. Not a black colour, more like greyish. He is very clearly sounds in my head. He always checks me out after each short conversation, when we going to have sex. And I tell him, that many times that, I am not interested in spirit sex.🧐 It’s a highlight of my day to go through this motion with him. 🙃 But he also a watcher and he does watch my back literally.😁 He was an unbound freebie spirit vessel promotion and I am so glad to have him. He is an excellent match with me in every way. He knows, that the way to my heart is to be trusted and obey my house-rules. Loyalty is a real strength amongst my companions. He is my bodyguard. Well one of them. But so far he made it to that high tasking place, and working with my light tower watchers. I really love that he is around and present.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Mine reminds me of Pepe LePew.

The difference is that if I pursued him he would run for a bit before turning the tables and catch me.

His energy feels like a caress and makes you think of red wine, dark chocolate, satin sheets, etc.

Edited to add: He's been hounding me to get saffron, so I picked up some yesterday for him. He's not a cheap date. 8))

Lightningkitsune
new here
new here
Zodiac:

After I got fully back into things with my Gregori... he came in a dream and... well.... Never showed himself, always stayed behind me... but man oh man. He knows what he's doing. Wink wink nudge nudge.

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

well... i had an open conjuring and one dark watcher came forward.

and...

after reading all the relevant posts here about them, i decided to welcome him home, soon. i guess i'm just a sucker for good looking guys. >.<

Return to “Dark Arts”