venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Congratulations 🎊. How eerie... I just read through about Gregorie watcher's last night. I have one too. He is a great guardian. Let us know about yours. What he likes and how do you bond with yours.
jezebela wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:19 pm well... i had an open conjuring and one dark watcher came forward.

and...

after reading all the relevant posts here about them, i decided to welcome him home, soon. i guess i'm just a sucker for good looking guys. >.<

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

ASTER wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:45 pm Congratulations 🎊. How eerie... I just read through about Gregorie watcher's last night. I have one too. He is a great guardian. Let us know about yours. What he likes and how do you bond with yours.
hmm.. just wondering... how do u bond with urs? i got mine from lisa and she gave me a list and i'm surprised reading the ritual.. u can say i'm shocked. of course i'm gonna email lisa about it...

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

@jezebela i 🤔 yours may be a living entity. Some L.E.sometimes need to have that sort of ritual ect to welcome them officially. I have powerful LE bindings from Lisa. She is great with what she is doing. Also, easy to get a reply from her even after weeks, if you have a sudden question to ask her about your purchase.

My Gregori dark watcher is from Magnolia & Ash. He came to me as a freebie. I find him interesting and very protective. He is one of my body guards. CH only conjure spirit type of dark Gregori. I didn't need to do anything else but greet him and welcome him and start bonding with him.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte

ASTER wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:13 am @jezebela i 🤔 yours may be a living entity. Some L.E.sometimes need to have that sort of ritual ect to welcome them officially. I have powerful LE bindings from Lisa. She is great with what she is doing. Also, easy to get a reply from her even after weeks, if you have a sudden question to ask her about your purchase.

My Gregori dark watcher is from Magnolia & Ash. He came to me as a freebie. I find him interesting and very protective. He is one of my body guards. CH only conjure spirit type of dark Gregori. I didn't need to do anything else but greet him and welcome him and start bonding with him.
yes, mine is a LE.

ok. i will ask Lisa about mine.

oh well, just wondering do u feel anything when Lisa finished binding the LE to you?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

It’s depends what it is and what ranks. My golden high elf and Norse master vampire so far my strongest from her as well as my elder Neb Djinn. Even my were-white tiger I perceived easily. But less of a strength.

jezebela wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:47 am
ASTER wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:13 am @jezebela i 🤔 yours may be a living entity. Some L.E.sometimes need to have that sort of ritual ect to welcome them officially. I have powerful LE bindings from Lisa. She is great with what she is doing. Also, easy to get a reply from her even after weeks, if you have a sudden question to ask her about your purchase.

yes, mine is a LE.

ok. i will ask Lisa about mine.

oh well, just wondering do u feel anything when Lisa finished binding the LE to you?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte

@ASTER

So lisa replied me. phew... i can choose what to offer to my dark watcher based on the menu given. i thought i have to prepare all!

and lisa said i need to do the ritual asap for him to acknowledge me as the master.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Great @jezebela. When I recived my Neb Djinn, I became aware of her presence in the middle of the night. I felt to get up, 2 am and I grabbed the candle 🕯 that had the scent I needed and called my Djinn and did the welcoming ect. Then I went back to sleep. All together I spent maybe 20 minute on this. Ritual took only literally 5 minutes. But I like chatting with my Newbie spirits.
jezebela wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:26 pm @ASTER

So lisa replied me. phew... i can choose what to offer to my dark watcher based on the menu given. i thought i have to prepare all!

and lisa said i need to do the ritual asap for him to acknowledge me as the master.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Beckielyn
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

Now I'm curious about one for myself. I saw the listing, thought about it and scrolled on. I'll put one in my wish list for my next order. I would adore a protector like that.

0..0 *0*
marauderkaelyn
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: gregori watchers :>
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

My Gregori is such a gentle and very flirty guy, I adore him so much! He's been helping me discern whether people are who they say they are and if they're trustworthy, haven't placed my faith in the wrong kind of people since he's around! I've had very sweet tarot conversations with him; apparently he likes teasing my Dark Merman lol. When he's close I usually get a chilly feeling and I think he likes The Neighbourhood (the band). :D

♡ ~ A ~ ♡ ~ S ~ ♡ ~ P ~ ♡ ~ K ~ ♡ ~ V ~ ♡ ~ J ~ ♡ ~ R ~ ♡
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

My Gregori watcher is romantic and deceivingly charming companion. But I am not interested in spirit sex. House rules are must be obeyed by everyone in my home😊.

Be is me closely bonded body guards with me black dragon, Divine and fire fae. They are an excellent team working together.
Gregori watcher's as a race is very interesting. I don't feel them human type at all. But because they have a fixation with humans, they are excellent protectors.
marauderkaelyn wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:22 pm My Gregori is such a gentle and very flirty guy, I adore him so much! He's been helping me discern whether people are who they say they are and if they're trustworthy, haven't placed my faith in the wrong kind of people since he's around! I've had very sweet tarot conversations with him; apparently he likes teasing my Dark Merman lol. When he's close I usually get a chilly feeling and I think he likes The Neighbourhood (the band). :D

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Dark Arts”