Gregori Watcher

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

ASTER wrote: โ†‘Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:11 am My Gregori watcher is romantic and deceivingly charming companion. But I am not interested in spirit sex. House rules are must be obeyed by everyone in my home๐Ÿ˜Š.

Be is me closely bonded body guards with me black dragon, Divine and fire fae. They are an excellent team working together.
Gregori watcher's as a race is very interesting. I don't feel them human type at all. But because they have a fixation with humans, they are excellent protectors.
good on you! i think my protection team is kinda alright for now. and i think mine is sent by the universe, since i heard that my protection level is good during my meditation recently. so now i can move on to other departments!

Echofalls
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Something that's been nagging in my mind recently;
Has anyone seen their Watcher with wings? He's the only Angel I see without wings.
When I did ask him if he had them, he winked and turned to show me the back of his robe. On the back of the sapphire blue cloth, there was golden lining decorating it; in the shape of folded wings and... in the crest above those wings there was another symbol I couldn't focus on. It was like a series of entwined rings.

He remains a cheerful enigma.

"Make no mistake... The Dead are not silent." - The Sorrow.
"Why do you entrust the days of your life to those who do not have your best interests at heart?" - Ifrit King N.
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

I don't keep one from CH and what I will say relates to living entities from other conjurers and to my own personal experience only. I think I already touched on this race in some other posts but I like to talk about them so here we go. This race can be very enigmatic and elusive, this is not the type who will easily show their true form to a human (unless you earned their trust and/or you have some previous soul link to them...). They like to teach to humans, they want you to learn to use your intuition, trust yourself and not use them as an oracle or lean on them. They make you becoming independent from a spiritual pov. They are great teachers but can get on your nerves at times lol as they won't always accommodate your requests for more clarity, they will also point-out straightforwardly on what you need to work more without sugarcoating... if you want only rainbows and butterflies, I suggest keeping another being not this race. They can have great sense of humor and make you laugh a lot. I would say this is an entity for advanced keepers, but this does not mean a newbie should not keep one, I got one when I was a newbie and keeping one accelerated my psychic skills and spiritual awareness imo. I have not seen them with wings, only once, but I think that was not true form just one of the many ways they can manifest...honestly, I still need to see an angel appear with wings...they appeared anything to me but not as the typical angel depicted in Christian paintings or statues.

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte

@Echofalls @Angelik

i haven't seen mine with wings though i sense something behind his back vaguely. in fact, i've seen my back with wings (for a second) whenever i visit mine.

@Angelik thanks for the sharing! i'm still in a bonding stage with mine, so i guess we still have long way to go. =)

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

jezebela wrote: โ†‘Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:50 pm @Echofalls @Angelik

i haven't seen mine with wings though i sense something behind his back vaguely. in fact, i've seen my back with wings (for a second) whenever i visit mine.

@Angelik thanks for the sharing! i'm still in a bonding stage with mine, so i guess we still have long way to go. =)
You are very welcome!
Oh wow it must be quite a thing to see your back with wings! ๐Ÿ˜Š

bunny
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

jezebela wrote: โ†‘Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:50 pm @Echofalls @Angelik

It's really interesting you say that because a few years ago when I started working with energies and my spirituality, I could and still can feel wings on my back! I'm curious what would come up if I got an "In Your Blood" reading. Have you figured out why we might have energetic wings on our backs even though we're human?

I haven't seen my watcher with wings but I also haven't ever seen my Bronwyn or Sterling angel with wings either. Maybe they just choose not to appear with them?

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte

Angelik wrote: โ†‘Sun Sep 11, 2022 5:16 am
You are very welcome!
Oh wow it must be quite a thing to see your back with wings! ๐Ÿ˜Š
yes! it's interesting!

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte

bunny wrote: โ†‘Sat Oct 15, 2022 11:34 pm
It's really interesting you say that because a few years ago when I started working with energies and my spirituality, I could and still can feel wings on my back! I'm curious what would come up if I got an "In Your Blood" reading. Have you figured out why we might have energetic wings on our backs even though we're human?

I haven't seen my watcher with wings but I also haven't ever seen my Bronwyn or Sterling angel with wings either. Maybe they just choose not to appear with them?
hmm.. actually in one of my interactions with the spirits, i felt angels actually don't have wings. i'm not sure if this is applicable to all or some groups.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻โ€โ™€๏ธ🧙โ€โ™‚๏ธ🧛🧞โ€โ™‚๏ธ
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Angels are winged and also celestials has wings. But they might not always choose to show their wings. @bunny probably feeling ethereal wings. I had a reading done and I have amazing looking wings and lot of wings as a celestial origin myself. And yes, I can feel it, and even see my light energetic wings.

But to stay on topic, I havenโ€™t seen my Gregori other then a darkish shadow being in a cloak. He is my bodyguard.

400โœจAster๐Ÿ’ซJupiter

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Echofalls wrote: โ†‘Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:56 pm Something that's been nagging in my mind recently;
Has anyone seen their Watcher with wings? He's the only Angel I see without wings.
When I did ask him if he had them, he winked and turned to show me the back of his robe. On the back of the sapphire blue cloth, there was golden lining decorating it; in the shape of folded wings and... in the crest above those wings there was another symbol I couldn't focus on. It was like a series of entwined rings.

He remains a cheerful enigma.
My gregori watcher does not display his wings. Though I have asked him about wings. He says he prefers to not show them unless needed. They are black looking, with dark grey mixed in. I've met others from his circle who also don't always display wings.

My angels sometimes don't show their wings. They are usually so close to me and in my face that their wings are outside of my field of vision . I can see them if I look for the wings.

Sometimes when they are stimulated in some way they show them, or they use them to offer comfort. They like to hug me with them . I have many wings but even when traveling I don't always display mine. I mostly use them during energy work.
As far as weapons, my Gregori watcher uses his hands and energy. I have seen him on very rare occasions with a dark silver looking sword, which he tucked back into his cloak.

Return to โ€œDark Artsโ€