Mama_Heather
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

So, my first two vessels arrived today, and one of my new companions is a Gregori watcher. I've read and re-read the encyclopedia entry over the past week or so, and I've gone through the DA forums looking for personal experiences, but I don't see nearly as much information for this race as I do for so many others.

So outside of the information on the encyclopedia, can you tell me about your Gregori watchers?

Vastolord
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 2

I don't think a lot of people have gregori watchers in they're keep cause like you i don't see people talking about having one

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I have seen threads about gregori watchers. Use the search function and you'll find them.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

As a protective guardian, my Gregori Watcher is excellent because he won't just inform me if somebody is trying to send me a curse, hex, psychic attack and the like but he will also inform me if other people are cursed, hexed, carrying negative energy with them, etc. and I find what he's doing very important.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Mama_Heather
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

Thanks for weighing in. uwu.

While I haven't had any experiences yet that I can say confidently were my G Watcher, he very quickly became the one I talk to most often. I definitely feel a strong draw. And it's good to know that things may get past me but are unlikely to get past him.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

My Gregori Watcher is very loyal and I always see him protecting and guarding me aside from my Nephilim and my human spirit lover. :)

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
TrueGalacticPrince
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune & Courtwind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Morrwin
Zodiac:

I asked a few questions about Gregori Watchers in another post if you want to read about it. I've also felt a sort of calling to them as well so I feel you when it comes to wanting to know more about them.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=78193

1=Nixie (Nix) 1=Masheba (Z) 1=Courtwind Angel (F) 1=Chinese Fox (Lady Fox) 1=Bellaydi Elf (B-Elf) 1=Hippogryph (H-Gryph) 1=Ivory Dragon (Roo or Nap Dragon) 1=Kobold (C) 1=Cwn Annew (C-Hound) 1=Ki-Lin (Z-Lin) 1=Wraith? (Casper) 1=Kitsune (T) 1=Norse Tiger (D) 1=Pet Dragon (E) 1=Midnight Moon Angel of Abundance (S) 1=Were-Dragon (K) 1=Selkie (M) 1=Alya 1=Raiju (A)
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Love my Gregori watcher. He is like a dear close friend to me. We have many deep discussions about various things, usually spiritual related. He is deeply feeling and we connect on that level

mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: ☯️ Aqua Fractalyne ☯️

I was going to say mine is very quiet, but he's kind of laughing at me. He says I just don't listen closely enough lol he seems to stick very close to me. He's showing me an image of him tactfully standing behind me and making sure I don't bump into things when I'm at work (when I'm moving pallets I walk backward pretty often and I'm completely oblivious to objects behind me lol).

He seems very affectionate and he definitely sees me as being very young (I'm 30, I'm not a kid, ya goof lol). I noticed the older spirits don't always see me as an adult XD I read these guys are very sexual, but I dont think he's initiated anything with me so far; I think he prefers i approach him. Either that or he's just waiting for me to be in the mood before he comes forward.

I've noticed he has a very unique appearance - he looks like a white marble statue that moves and breathes. It's a little bizarre to my brain that doesn't quite understand the physics of it all lol have any of you guys had a clear view of your Gregori Watcher's true form?

they/them

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

mochi.icecream wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:57 pm I was going to say mine is very quiet, but he's kind of laughing at me. He says I just don't listen closely enough lol he seems to stick very close to me. He's showing me an image of him tactfully standing behind me and making sure I don't bump into things when I'm at work (when I'm moving pallets I walk backward pretty often and I'm completely oblivious to objects behind me lol).

He seems very affectionate and he definitely sees me as being very young (I'm 30, I'm not a kid, ya goof lol). I noticed the older spirits don't always see me as an adult XD I read these guys are very sexual, but I dont think he's initiated anything with me so far; I think he prefers i approach him. Either that or he's just waiting for me to be in the mood before he comes forward.

I've noticed he has a very unique appearance - he looks like a white marble statue that moves and breathes. It's a little bizarre to my brain that doesn't quite understand the physics of it all lol have any of you guys had a clear view of your Gregori Watcher's true form?
When I first met my Gregori the very first time, he kept his hood up and liked to hide his face. His energy was very friendly and gentle to me, but he seemed apprehensive about showing his eyes. Over time, lots of discussions, hugs and connecting, he let me push his hood back and I saw his face. He was incredibly beautiful to me and I couldn't understand for the life of me how anyone would be frightened. He was concerned about frightening anyone. His eyes have a beautiful light to them, and they didn't exactly look "human like". He almost felt extraterrestrial and angelic to me. He has not worn his hood up around me since. His hands and body have a slightly elongated shape, and he stands much taller than me. His skin color is unique and I can't describe it exactly.
We always stand very close to each other when we meet, our faces nearly touching, and we always seem to whisper to each other when we talk.

Return to “Dark Arts”