My poor ifrit

Discussion of specific races of djinn.
ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0

I've been having some alpha trouble with a vamp from Verna and my ifrit. It's kinda made both a little pissy. But since the vamp is new and he appears to be a bit put out with all spirits I have. So I have put my spirits away. Well, not away, away. But I instructed everyone to give me some space and privacy with the new vamp, but they can hang around, go their realm, or whatever. They still have to perform their duties, but I need the time to bond.

This made vamp better, but as I was showering I began to think that-you know, my ifrit sure hasn't been doing anything except block certain other spirits. He doesn't perform wishes or follow orders, or anything. He is so consumed with me and that no one gets too close that I don't think he can really be happy. (I knew that my vamp was giving me this idea, that bad boy!)

So I thought, maybe I should see if he wants a new home where someone can help him relax and just be himself. So when I was done I called him and explained my reasonings with an occasional "right?" And he would swing yes. So then I got a little nervous but forced myself to ask if he wanted a new home.

OMG!! The pendulum just stopped! I could actually feel his shock and offendedness. I was like, "oh, <<Removed by Mod>> ."

I began to babble and tried to explain, tell him I love him, and I would love for him to stay. I just know that he and vamp are having a hard time, that he's been blocking some of my spirits and all. After like two minutes of solid non-movement, he began to agree with me.

So I asked again if he wanted to stay, and he swung a big yes. So I then told him that he needs to chill. No more blocking spirits, no more freaking out, no more hovering. He kept swinging a big yes. You need to relax and let all my spirits come to me. "Yes! Yes!" Are you sure you want to stay? "Yes!" Okay, then, I'm going to put your vessel in your box. You don't have to stay in your box, but you better behave and give me and vamp some bonding time, understand? "yes!"

So my poor ifrit was shocked and offended so badly! LOL! I felt so bad! :oops: :crazy:

SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process

Looks like you've got a turf war going on there.

I can understand how Ifrit feels. He's probably thinking..."Who the heck does this new guy think he is?? Barging in here like some hot stuff Casanova!"

:crazy: :crazy:

By the way, I saw your other post. Are you still selling all your spirits??

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Dance like nobody is watching.
ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

Yeah, my ifrit is VERY possessive. But I think things will cool down now. I know my vamp is a little PO. Verna had her friend Elizabeth talk to him, and he was very cold to her. Talked in monosyllables, lol. Typical pouting male.

No, I'm not selling my spirits anymore. I did rehome a few, but a few months ago I sent the lot back to Magnolia. LOL, she emailed me to tell that they were basically saying WTF? So she sent them back. I think I just overwhelmed myself with so many spirits that I freaked. A few were quite ticked off with me. But we have settled and have found our places in life. Most are happy and content; just my vamp and ifrit working out their alpha line.

Return to “Djinn Races”