You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lilith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: None given yet

Greetings All

I am new to the left hand path and was drawn to Lady Lilith, I read some literature about her to and decided to do my FIRST invocation with Lady Lilith, i would love your opinion if she is a good first ?

I was very undisciplined with my thoughts when going into the ritual but I had a very positive experience with her over the 2 weeks after the ritual.

I gave her offerings of incense, red wine and a cigar ‘personal touch’. I also dressed up as if i was taking her out on a date but it was meant as a sign of humility and respect.

I had painted her sigil in black paint with a small amount of my blood onto a piece of parchment. Lit a red and black candle and chanted her enn ‘Renich Viasa Avage Lilith Lerach’ my spelling may be wrong as its from memory.

I had been building up charge or energy during the upcoming weeks, minding her sigil while running through her enn.

During the ritual I only received feelings and impressions, however she smoldered the red candle while imparting the feeling that this journey will take work and as I reached that understanding it returned to full illumination.

Later on I asked her for signs that she is with me and she gave me signs of owls and even her name in a legal document i was reading.

As embarrassing as this is to admit, i new very little about Invocation vs Evocation, so at that stage i didn’t comprehend i’m actually calling her into me.

Is this a bad thing, should I do something ?

I tried a second Invocation with her and the best way to describe it is “Static” not receiving anything ?

I thank you for the time considering my question

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0

Topic moved to suitable section.

Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Sounds like you did everything quite well so, no, I don't think you did anything wrong and you did get signs of her being with you so that's terrific!

Lilith isn't my Patroness but I've had very noticeable signs to work with her and either she knows that I need her influence/assistance at the time I received those signs or part of myself knew I was ready but the rest of me wasn't. I think I would have pursued it more but I've had a hard time connecting with her just because for me, her energy is extremely different than what I am used to working with. To me, she is wild, elusive and like lightening...that isn't bad, just way different than what I'm used to that's all.

With your second ritual that you mentioned was static, I wouldn't be concerned by it, she already has let you know she is around and so, I would live my life like she is because...I'm sure she is so, just stay open to other signs coming from her and what she may want you to know or learn or direction to go towards.

Return to “Immortals”