Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nephilim
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Solstice
Zodiac:

Hey guys

I ordered a custom lover/twinflame/soulmate and i just learned he’s a nephilim. I’m wondering if anyone has any cool or interesting stories that you’d be willing to share about any Nephilim in your keep?

<3 This is my first spirit, and being a DA spirit, I’ve heard many interesting things. I put my full faith in Ash and Magnolia and the Spirit himself to choose me, so I’m not afraid. Just curious I want to read more than what’s offered in the forum and encyclopedia :)

AVampireQueen
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Shekinah

:8) I have a Twin Flame who is a Nephilim. Congrats!
They are so sensual, intriguing and their energy is intoxicating. I'm still getting to know R, he just came to me last month via CH. But his energy is unmistakable and he has no problem making his presence known and he loves to be the center of attention but he is respectful when I need to focus on another spirit. I've been debating making a thread in the adult section about R.
What to expect really depends on your strengths, for example I'm not as gifted with sight and hearing most times but I can feel the energy of my spirits very clearly and I can often tell who is there based on their energy signature. For example i know R likes to lay on me. I can feel him very softly laying against me as I'm typing right now, he's trying to distract me with snuggles ://

Erotica connoisseur, history and paranormal enthusiast, maker of handcrafted jewelry & soaps. My family is a delightful mix of sensual, wise and protective spirits and entities.
"Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.” - Aristotle
Deep down we are all spirits <3
SolsticeSnow
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

<3
NubianQueenS wrote::8) I have a Twin Flame who is a Nephilim. Congrats!
They are so sensual, intriguing and their energy is intoxicating. I'm still getting to know R, he just came to me last month via CH. But his energy is unmistakable and he has no problem making his presence known and he loves to be the center of attention but he is respectful when I need to focus on another spirit. I've been debating making a thread in the adult section about R.
What to expect really depends on your strengths, for example I'm not as gifted with sight and hearing most times but I can feel the energy of my spirits very clearly and I can often tell who is there based on their energy signature. For example i know R likes to lay on me. I can feel him very softly laying against me as I'm typing right now, he's trying to distract me with snuggles ://
Awwwww <3 that’s so sweet! I’m definitely looking forward to bonding with my Nephilim as well. I’ve definitely heard that they are very sensual. I’m not very gifted with sight or hearing either. More dreams and clairsentience. This is my first spirit too so I’m a little nervous as to whether I’ll be able to feel him. <3 But I’m still excited and not too worried in the long run.

SolsticeSnow
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Just seriously discovered that there’s the “adult” forum. Now to just wait and be accepted so I can read more experiences on there as well :)

AVampireQueen
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Shekinah

I have a few postings there with my experiences with different members of my spirit family and a few unbounds passing through. Most of my experiences happen when I'm in a dream or trance state.
I feel like they work with the sense that is strongest for us to bond and build a relationship. But we also have to do our part, for example I meditate, do energy work (I'm a reiki master) and I spend time bonding.

Erotica connoisseur, history and paranormal enthusiast, maker of handcrafted jewelry & soaps. My family is a delightful mix of sensual, wise and protective spirits and entities.
"Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.” - Aristotle
Deep down we are all spirits <3
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

They can be very powerful protectors and great guides/advisers as well and they are incredibly loyal. Mine is my best friend. He helped me to nail a paid training interview and I got accepted thanks to his encouragement.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

My lad has some seriously intense energies that can be very overwhelming at times. He is a wee bit on the aggressive side and if I'm not properly grounded it has effected my mood and temper. But boy howdy is he protective and vigilant and I honestly just would not want to be the person on the receiving side of his legitimate ire because if his energy can be overwhelming to me I can only imagine what it would feel like when he is mad at someone.

His notes said he is very stoic and can come off as being cold and aloof, but it also says hes witty and gruff and from what I've experienced that has manifested in him having one heck of a sarcastic sense of humor that is very shocking because he has a bit of a resting b!$#h face and you dont expect him to be as funny as he is, it's very disarming.

We dont have a romantic relationship as of now and I'm not sure we will in the future or not. Right now I find the prospect of that a bit overwhelming to be honest because his energy is so intense, but one never knows right?

SolsticeSnow
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

blezheng wrote:They can be very powerful protectors and great guides/advisers as well and they are incredibly loyal. Mine is my best friend. He helped me to nail a paid training interview and I got accepted thanks to his encouragement.
draco_star898 wrote:My lad has some seriously intense energies that can be very overwhelming at times. He is a wee bit on the aggressive side and if I'm not properly grounded it has effected my mood and temper. But boy howdy is he protective and vigilant and I honestly just would not want to be the person on the receiving side of his legitimate ire because if his energy can be overwhelming to me I can only imagine what it would feel like when he is mad at someone.

His notes said he is very stoic and can come off as being cold and aloof, but it also says hes witty and gruff and from what I've experienced that has manifested in him having one heck of a sarcastic sense of humor that is very shocking because he has a bit of a resting b!$#h face and you dont expect him to be as funny as he is, it's very disarming.

We don't have a romantic relationship as of now and I'm not sure we will in the future or not. Right now I find the prospect of that a bit overwhelming to be honest because his energy is so intense, but one never knows right?
\./ That's absolutely wonderful to hear! and super sweet :8) actually, blezheng, do you happen to have a YT channel? I think I might have seen a video of yours before and it really inspired my trust in CH and Magnolia and Ash. I could be wrong maybe it was someone else lol

draco, I actually have a question that maybe anyone can answer here. What you found out from the Nephilim in your keep, was it part of the listing or info they gave you? Or did you request an enhanced reading? When I did my custom conjure I still didn't know an enhanced reading was available and my vessel has already shipped and I would love to know if it's still possible to request so I can learn more about him you know? <3

But it's fun to hear all these different personalities, lol sarcasm is some of the best humor so I'm sure you Nephilim keeps you laughing all the time

Also, this may be irrelevant but did any of you guys choose to be bridged? I said yes to the bridging and I want to make sure that if he's around I'm actually trying to tune in to him, but my vessel hasn't arrived yet so I'm not sure yet. I figured with the vessel in my hands it'll be easier to make a connection for the first time, but again this is my first spirit so I'm really just going with the flow of everything and trusting the universe in this <3

Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess

draco_star898 wrote:My lad has some seriously intense energies that can be very overwhelming at times. He is a wee bit on the aggressive side and if I'm not properly grounded it has effected my mood and temper. But boy howdy is he protective and vigilant and I honestly just would not want to be the person on the receiving side of his legitimate ire because if his energy can be overwhelming to me I can only imagine what it would feel like when he is mad at someone.

We dont have a romantic relationship as of now and I'm not sure we will in the future or not. Right now I find the prospect of that a bit overwhelming to be honest because his energy is so intense, but one never knows right?
I was always curious about them but worried that they would be too intense and overwhelming as you mentioned but, reading the rest of your message and along with others I may rethink my position and want one in my keep.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

draco_star898 wrote: draco, I actually have a question that maybe anyone can answer here. What you found out from the Nephilim in your keep, was it part of the listing or info they gave you? Or did you request an enhanced reading? When I did my custom conjure I still didn't know an enhanced reading was available and my vessel has already shipped and I would love to know if it's still possible to request so I can learn more about him you know? <3

But it's fun to hear all these different personalities, lol sarcasm is some of the best humor so I'm sure you Nephilim keeps you laughing all the time

Also, this may be irrelevant but did any of you guys choose to be bridged? I said yes to the bridging and I want to make sure that if he's around I'm actually trying to tune in to him, but my vessel hasn't arrived yet so I'm not sure yet. I figured with the vessel in my hands it'll be easier to make a connection for the first time, but again this is my first spirit so I'm really just going with the flow of everything and trusting the universe in this <3
When I requested his custom conjure they weren't offering extended readings within the listing yet so his info was his name, what he looks like, and a few lines on his personality. Here is his info so you can get an idea of what their info looks like when you get a custom conjure; NEPHILIM, MALE, FAIR SKIN, RED HAIR, AND GOLD EYES. HE IS STOIC, TAKES THE REINS, AND HE FULFILLS TASKS TO HIS POTENTIAL. HE IS SHARP, WITTY, AND GRUFF. HE HAS A BIT OF A MYSTERIOUS EXTERIOR AND CAN COME OFF AS COLD. So most of what I know about him was things I've picked up as I've spent time bonding with him <3

You can purchase an extended reading separate though this: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-biography.html

When I first started I didn't opt for bridging. In the beginning the energy was too overwhelming for me because I am very sensitive to feeling energy and I needed to adjust to outside energy and pretty much build up the amount I could tolerate before I could start having any energy attached to mine. After a year I started having them bridged and bought a bridging stone for any companions I didn't do that for in store previously. If you opted for bridging once you get their notes they're with you!

He has a very interesting and witty outlook in things that I really enjoy! I am definitely partial to sarcastic senses of humor for sure.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”