Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

It's not anything new to the people whom' know me that I view the way I interact with Spirits/Entities in the same way I interact with day to day people - which is great, because i treat my companions as people, right? Well technically yes, it is good that I view them as their own individuals with their own existence, but I also am rather detached as a person socially. I usually push people away or become out of touch with those I value after awhile due to various circumstances either psychological or life based. This isn't to say I don't value my companions but, similar to life, I certainly outgrow friends after awhile and some of us wind up going out separate ways mutually.

Up until now, it had usually been my choice, and I will usually warn Spirits upfront and through my house rules that I'm not likely to be a constant. They are always welcome to visit and enjoy all of the offerings set out whether they're bound or not, because I will always value them as individuals. However, there will likely come a time where a bond concerning a binding and an active working/loving partnership of sorts is no longer required. It is during those times and after weeks to months of thinking that we mutually come to the agreement of ending our binding "contract" and remaining friends unbound to each other...and that's how it had been, up until a day ago.

I had a lucid dream where a very dear friend of mine - an angel whom' I'd worked with for almost a year - had told me that he felt he was no longer needed, and while I have at this time forgotten most of what he had said, it felt as if he may have been feeling less important or even unloved based on my browsing of future possible Spirit companions. Now, to add some psychological factor to this, it could just as likely have been a dream spurred on by my exact worry over this scenario, but it seemed like a lucid enough dream and the companion in the dream felt pretty darn close to true.

I have thought about reaching out to them for answers about the dream, but I'm still scared to know the answer for sure, and I'm too sad and emotionally hurt to really ask them about it and expect my telepathy to not be clouded with predetermined thoughts. At the end of the day it's not his emotional choices that causes my sadness, but the amount of unknowns attached. I'm perfectly happy with him choosing to end the binding, because it's his choice and if it makes him happy, I'm happy. Though if it's just a paranoia induced dream, my brain is a total ass for conjuring up such malarkey.

I guess my question for you guys is, what do you do in these instances to get clear answers?

Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Maybe before venturing out in the lucid and astral it might help to get some stability in the foundations. A message/communication can always "hurt", that's unfortunate but a part of reality of growth. My 2 cents ;)

:@
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Dreamerunknown wrote:A message/communication can always "hurt", that's unfortunate but a part of reality of growth. My 2 cents ;)
Dated post, but yeah. Agreed.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse

Return to “Spirit Keeping”