Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Have been doing a lot of meditation recently, around half an hour a day sometimes more sometimes less, on a number of different techniques (centering, grounding, shielding, third eye opening, visualisation etc. etc.) and was wondering how you would develop your spirit sensing more? Are you able to sense your spirits more from opening your third eye more? Does third eye opening and spirit sensing kinda go hand in hand?

Any kind of advise or the practises that you do to help enhance sensing your spirits would be most helpful! 8))

"Even good people are great at makin' bad decisions, yeah (Oh)
They ain't gon' take it serious
You find out pretty quick that life is more than just appearances
I know some things we could avoid to save embarrassment
But everything that breaks you down can also build your character"

~ NF - Nate
featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Here are a few links that I have saved for this very thing:
A Guide to Connecting:
topic15989.html
Get Started Communicating NOW:
topic52671.html?hilit=Get%2520Communicating%2520Now!
(This is a good way to just practice and keep on top of what you're doing)
It's Not As Hard As You're Making It:
topic40694.html
(Very good helpful pointers in here if you haven't seen this yet. Probably some repetitive things that you're already doing, but I suggest going through it anyways!)

My own advice or thoughts.. I honestly just take the time I can to connect with them. I always invite my spirits to come relax with me at night. I'm trying to get back into the swing of things after some months due to getting busy, but always take it at your own pace! Make sure you take breaks, too, and to relax. Not overthink it so much.

It will take time to get really into it with your skills, so have a lot of patience and keep working at it! I've only been doing it for 2 years now and I'm still figuring things out. Some people's skills don't get developed for 8+ years.

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
LiveNobody
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

featheredstar wrote:Here are a few links that I have saved for this very thing:
A Guide to Connecting:
topic15989.html
Get Started Communicating NOW:
topic52671.html?hilit=Get%2520Communicating%2520Now!
(This is a good way to just practice and keep on top of what you're doing)
It's Not As Hard As You're Making It:
topic40694.html
(Very good helpful pointers in here if you haven't seen this yet. Probably some repetitive things that you're already doing, but I suggest going through it anyways!)
Thank you for the links, can be hard to find specific topics on this website if you don't know what key words to search for, was searching for 'spirit sensing / sensing ' for awhile and couldn't find anyone explaining it, they were just mentioning it here and there :p)
featheredstar wrote:My own advice or thoughts.. I honestly just take the time I can to connect with them. I always invite my spirits to come relax with me at night. I'm trying to get back into the swing of things after some months due to getting busy, but always take it at your own pace! Make sure you take breaks, too, and to relax. Not overthink it so much.

It will take time to get really into it with your skills, so have a lot of patience and keep working at it! I've only been doing it for 2 years now and I'm still figuring things out. Some people's skills don't get developed for 8+ years
I've heard that it can take a while to develop these senses and being able to communicate with your spirits telepathically, though I'm sure in the long run it will be well worth it, even if it takes a few years (As discouraging as that sounds)! It's exciting to know that at some point in the future you will be able to sense, hear and even feel your spirits around you. That's the motivation that keeps me meditating everyday and continuing to develop spiritually. Though I don't think that I'll have a massive family of spirits like you seem to have, that'll probably overwhelm me :)|

"Even good people are great at makin' bad decisions, yeah (Oh)
They ain't gon' take it serious
You find out pretty quick that life is more than just appearances
I know some things we could avoid to save embarrassment
But everything that breaks you down can also build your character"

~ NF - Nate
featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

LiveNobody wrote: I've heard that it can take a while to develop these senses and being able to communicate with your spirits telepathically, though I'm sure in the long run it will be well worth it, even if it takes a few years (As discouraging as that sounds)! It's exciting to know that at some point in the future you will be able to sense, hear and even feel your spirits around you. That's the motivation that keeps me meditating everyday and continuing to develop spiritually. Though I don't think that I'll have a massive family of spirits like you seem to have, that'll probably overwhelm me :)|
I wouldn't take is as discouragement than as a challenge!! Because it'll happen faster then you think, especially if you're actively and consistently working to build your skills. Which I'm definitely not but I know some people on here who are and who have a lot more success with communication between them and their spirits :)
And lol, my family is definitely bigger than I imagined it being, but it's definitely slowed down in terms of bringing spirits home x*D

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,

Return to “General Questions”