Wishing Items experiences?

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Even without the wish-granting enchantments, writing down your most heartfelt desires especially when they are all contained in one place has the capability to be a powerful act of magic. This is because you are taking something intangible, and giving it a tangible 'conception' through writing it. That acts as a doorway for it to enter into manifestation. It ceases in that moment to exist only in dreams.
Therefore, it helps even more to state your desires as if they are things you already possess. Just my 4 cents.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
InfernalNachos
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something Fuzzy...
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Personal

Vipera aspis atra wrote:Even without the wish-granting enchantments, writing down your most heartfelt desires especially when they are all contained in one place has the capability to be a powerful act of magic. This is because you are taking something intangible, and giving it a tangible 'conception' through writing it. That acts as a doorway for it to enter into manifestation. It ceases in that m XD oment to exist only in dreams.
Therefore, it helps even more to state your desires as if they are things you already possess. Just my 4 cents.
For what it's worth, I honestly couldn't agree with this more...

And 4 cents? Really? One upper XD

Do nothing that is of no use.
-Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of the Five Rings-

Why waste magick on something you could easily achieve through time, effort and dedication?

Beware the noobsauce (take with salt)
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Vipera aspis atra wrote:Even without the wish-granting enchantments, writing down your most heartfelt desires especially when they are all contained in one place has the capability to be a powerful act of magic. This is because you are taking something intangible, and giving it a tangible 'conception' through writing it. That acts as a doorway for it to enter into manifestation. It ceases in that moment to exist only in dreams.
Thank you for your input :)|

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
atlanticamethyst7
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Goddess Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

AriesStarChild_ wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:53 am So I recently bought a wish granting book where you write down wishes/spells and it grants them. I also got a pen that does the same thing so I can use them together. Both from Blujay. I’m super excited!

I’m wondering if anyone has experienced with items like these that grant wishes if you write them down. If so how well did it work for you? Did you have to write the spell multiple times? Did some wishes get granted that you were surprised about ? I’m very curious :)|
I purchased a samhain-conjured baba yaga bound to a wishing book from her as well, along with a wishing pen. Was really excited when I received the items. The book is insanely cool - vintage with brown paper inside & cover comes in this turquoise shade which I really love. Personally, writing helps me to focus my thoughts better than visualisation, telepathy communication or other forms of wish-making methods with the rest of my wishing spirits. I make regular offerings with moon-charged stones, incense, candles & herbs. In fact, I'm in the midst of growing my own herbs to be used as fresh offerings down the road. Admittedly, the speed of wish manifestation doesn't happen that fast for me. It could be that the conditions for my wishes to be fulfilled take longer to adjust, and more so during such challenging Covid times globally. Not sure if it's my imagination but I do observe certain events get hyper accelerated after new moon & during full moon nights, and also on special occasions such as lunar new year & my birthday. Even if the exact outcome wasn't as I may have intended, there will be certain events which arise that seem to be surfacing feedback on how my wishes should be modified or made more practical & realistic. Overall, it's been an interesting, eye-opening experience as I make conscious efforts to journal-keep any phenomenon & insights for the long haul. I'll be curious to know how it has worked for you as well :8)

+++++++++++AA++++++++++++
Take Flight; Thy Wings of Fancy & Might

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”