First months experiences with my succubus.

Coervus
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

It's been a full lunar month since my succubus arrived and I thought I'd give a rundown of my observations!

I did have a few charged, but brief and not fleshed out dreams in the first week. I don't typically remember my dreams, so even fragments are unusual and nice to have.

My relationship has substantially improved in the sex department. Not an overhaul, and it wasn't broken before, but a noticeable difference.

I have had occasional sensations of briefly not being alone, but nothing significant that was not definitely my imagination. That was never my strong suit - on the flip side I also never have negative supernatural experiences, so I can't complain.

Carry in her vessel has had some string-on-the-finger mnemonic effects on my daily decisions. I notice women's bodies more in public - and I know how to keep my leering to myself so don't worry. I also have been making healthier food choices.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. I'm happy to answer questions - it might help me remember other effects I might not have noticed.

LiveNobody
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Coervus wrote: I did have a few charged, but brief and not fleshed out dreams in the first week. I don't typically remember my dreams, so even fragments are unusual and nice to have.
Sometimes your spirits can enter your dreams and if you become lucid you can then interact with them as far as I'm aware. If your having troubles with recalling your dreams might be worth considering getting a dream journal (even using your phones notepad will do), jotting down the dreams that you can remember when you wake up. I have started doing this and it has helped with remembering dreams in slight more detail. This can also help with lucid dreaming as well, I recommend a book 'Lucid Dreaming: Gateway to the Inner Self by Robert Waggoner' if you're interested in that kinda stuff :]
Coervus wrote: I have had occasional sensations of briefly not being alone, but nothing significant that was not definitely my imagination. That was never my strong suit - on the flip side I also never have negative supernatural experiences, so I can't complain.
Good to see that your starting to get some progress of sensing your spirits, can't wait till I get something like this happen with me and my spirit :p)

Feel free to continue to update this thread with your progress, I'm intrigued to see how your relationship develops with your Succubus. Good luck with everything 8)) /.\

"Even good people are great at makin' bad decisions, yeah (Oh)
They ain't gon' take it serious
You find out pretty quick that life is more than just appearances
I know some things we could avoid to save embarrassment
But everything that breaks you down can also build your character"

~ NF - Nate
Coervus
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Early second month update:

Still no dreams, but continued improvement in love life. More imagined interactions and feeling of being accompanied.

The bigger developments are kinda impossible to talk about here, though. Ive dedicated some time and objects to our connection that have made a big difference - Oh when oh when will I be worthy of official adulthood on this forum?

Coervus
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Two months later:

While life has been pretty consistent and early changes have stuck around, my experience of presences has dropped to near zero. I understand that this is typical but its quite disheartening. Life sure does get in the way.

My dedicated objects are still around and in use, and that helps to keep my succubus more present in my mind during appropriate activities, but its fleeting.

My general insensitivity to spirits is reasserting itself.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”