Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unicorn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Winged Unicorn
Zodiac:

So a while ago I had my non-human past lives reading done. There were some plants and animals in it and the only "sentient" being among them was a female red dragon. I really can find a parallel to the rest of the past lives listed (My love for big felines for example), but not to her.

I've always wanted a dragon companion and I would have already got her, if it wasn't for the fact she's a red dragon. According to the encyclopedia they are gready and money hoarders- Quite an oposite to who I am. I couldn't care less about money and my life's goals are almost always those you can't buy with money- friendship, love, harmony, happiness etc. Not that I would live a monk's life giving up on any wordly possesions, I just always somehow manage to make it with the money I have, without really focusing on it and most of the time I just use what I have left to make others happy.
And I never really wanted to be rich, because I've seen many times how money corrupts people, making them desperate to show their fortunes to others (Who has the latest iPhone? etc...), paraniod about the possibility of losing some and how worries and fights about money destroy families and interpersonal relationships in general.

So what would you suggest? Should I get her binding anyway? Wouldn't she be angry about my attitude towards money? And would it change me personally?

Thanks for your insight \:*

"Your frustration is well understood, but one must be patient for all things good." - Zecora
Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

As far as change you personally, not in any negative way or pushing you or forcing you to "like" money. Being angry with you because of your views, no.

Now, I read the same thing in the encyclopedia and even though this is expert knowledge, this completely clashes with how I have always seen red dragons. I've seen them more with being more skilled in magick and psychic abilities and divination and such. I think because of them being red and magick is working with energy that is how I view them.

I may be a bit biased towards dragons, though. But, if I viewed them as some sort of greedy being I would still say so though if I felt it was the truth for me.

I have a number of different dragons in my keep. The black dragon is suppose to be the darkest of the dragons and maybe they are but I have never seen that side of my black dragon or felt it. I know this might be in energy or actions but, he just isn't like that at all.

You may want to inquire about her further if you are interested.

InfernalNachos
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something Fuzzy...
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Personal

The information here is quite extensive. But dragons are sentient beings capable of making their own decisions, just as people. The majority of a race may be geared one way, with exceptions.

When I chose the custom bindings for my daughters, I was quite shocked to see them offer WA red dragons. Something that seemed quite improbable in my brain. I opted for gold dragons for them, but still... that option was there.

And mayhaps, Ferro, you need a bit more money in your life? Imagine the good that you could do with it. Donate more to your favorite charities. Buy that homeless guy outside walmart with the dog a rotisserie chicken and a sack of dog chow.

You may have been the WA exception to your kin in that life.

The only one that can tell you which spirit is right for you, is you. Go with your gut.

I look forward to your updates on this matter

Do nothing that is of no use.
-Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of the Five Rings-

Why waste magick on something you could easily achieve through time, effort and dedication?

Beware the noobsauce (take with salt)
Ferro
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks for your answers. But does anybody here have a red dragon? What are they like from your point of view?

InfernalNachos: You perhaps give me too much credit, I'm not that charitable. When I wrote "others", I really meant those close to me- friends and family, or at least people I know personally. I don't trust charities in general, because (at least in my country) a lot of them are fake, or at least divert large portion of money to feed their internal bureaucracy.
And yes, I know I could use more money then I have now. It would be nice to have my own house or a flat, but with the prices being astronomical atm, I would have to win a lottery to at least have a shot at getting a mortage. So I just don't worry about that.

But it comes in my mind I've always had a job, where I actually work with cash to some extent. And for the last six years I actually work as a security in cash transportation LOL x*D

"Your frustration is well understood, but one must be patient for all things good." - Zecora
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

My red dragon is an elder female who is very serious about asset gathering but also very friendly and caring. She knows how bad I am with money and doesnt judge, but does try to help direct me (not in a forceful way!) She is extremely protective of our finances in a way that means that she monitors our accounts for potential issues and alerts me to them right away and looks for solutions to fixing anything I might have messed up unintentionally, she has lots of patience thank goodness.

I took her with me last tax season to keep an eye out for us and to help it go smoothly and she did so awesome! She has helped me acquire items I've needed and wanted by either influencing situations were I recieved said items free or heavily discounted. She works so hard and she loves doing this work because it satisfies her hoarding mentality and engages her love for problem-solving. As for being greedy it's more I think the thrill of getting what she wants, whether that's having a situation go her way or getting an item that's wanted. She uses these traits in beneficial ways and is never harmful in anyway to those she considers to be part of her treasure, and she will in no way tolerate anyone causing mischief to said treasures.

I absolutely adore my red dragon companion, I think of her as a treasure just as much as she views my family as hers <3

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

And Red Dragons (from CH at least) are White Arts, so I think they would not display the bad side of those treasure seeking traits.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Ferro
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote:And Red Dragons (from CH at least) are White Arts, so I think they would not display the bad side of those treasure seeking traits.
Oh, I didn't realized that. I just assumed they would be (Or most dragons in general) DA.

But does that mean ALL red dragons are WA, or that CH just bind WA red dragons? You see, I'm not talking about a custom conjure. I mean one specific dragon- my past life ;-)

Oh, and one more thing- I just read through the encyclopedia about Red dragons only to find out, that their associated animal is Chameleon, which is another of my past lives from the reading I got LOL :]

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Ferro wrote:
Lewk wrote:And Red Dragons (from CH at least) are White Arts, so I think they would not display the bad side of those treasure seeking traits.
Oh, I didn't realized that. I just assumed they would be (Or most dragons in general) DA.

But does that mean ALL red dragons are WA, or that CH just bind WA red dragons? You see, I'm not talking about a custom conjure. I mean one specific dragon- my past life ;-)

Oh, and one more thing- I just read through the encyclopedia about Red dragons only to find out, that their associated animal is Chameleon, which is another of my past lives from the reading I got LOL :]
Interesting!

If this is the reading you got, https://shop.creepyhollows.com/past-liv ... human.html , it says "If you would like to have a binding of any of your past lives, you can use this listing. If you would like a pairing service to be performed to align you with your past life, you can use this listing."

Obviously it's best to ask CH support about any of this, but it seems to me that a binding of one of our past lives may not be exactly the same as having a bound spirit that knew us in one of our past lives.

Apparently everyone responds differently to non-spirit bindings. In my case I often seem to get information coming though when meditating with one. It feels like the energy is intelligent and responds to me and interacts with me sensitively and intelligently. But it doesn't feel like an actual spirit being.

In any case I think you can ask CH support whether they think the red dragon from their reading of your past lives was a WA red dragon.

find it again.
Ferro
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote:Obviously it's best to ask CH support about any of this, but it seems to me that a binding of one of our past lives may not be exactly the same as having a bound spirit that knew us in one of our past lives.
Well, i did a little research on the forum and I get the impression that it actually is (almost) normal spirit binding. The only exception being your past life spirit would be in some traits very similar to you and the bonding should be faster and easier.

And I found one mention suggesting some kind of both-way energy and emotional influence- It said that when trying to work with the spirit while it's sad, or tired would make you also feel sad and tired and vice versa... But as I said, there was only a single mention of this effect.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Ferro wrote:
Lewk wrote:Obviously it's best to ask CH support about any of this, but it seems to me that a binding of one of our past lives may not be exactly the same as having a bound spirit that knew us in one of our past lives.
Well, i did a little research on the forum and I get the impression that it actually is (almost) normal spirit binding. The only exception being your past life spirit would be in some traits very similar to you and the bonding should be faster and easier.

And I found one mention suggesting some kind of both-way energy and emotional influence- It said that when trying to work with the spirit while it's sad, or tired would make you also feel sad and tired and vice versa... But as I said, there was only a single mention of this effect.
This is a very interesting topic for me and I must confess I don't really know the answers. But...there was also another thread in which Magnolia confirmed that their / the CH view of the difference between the Soul and a Spirit is that: the soul is unique to one particular lifetime, after which it moves on somewhere special; whereas the Spirit reincarnates.

see topic75741.html

So - thinking out loud - a binding of a spirit that we were in a past life seems like a link to ourselves (our own spirit) in a different time zone, or perhaps even a different part of the multiverse. Some people seem to be able to sense that link to themselves in their past and future. Maybe this binding kind of zooms in on an aspect of that? I wonder how CH would describe that.

find it again.

Return to “Dragons”