Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nephilim
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Solstice
Zodiac:

Hi guys, :8)

I've been working with my Nephilim through pendulum for the last couple of days and was wondering if somewhere on CH there was a recommended pendulum mat that could make it a little easier to communicate.

I just received him this weekend, so the bonding is still in work, however, using my pendulum I've been able to connect better while I deal with some blockages from this year.

Any advice? <3

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Just from me, I'd say the best bet for a pendulum mat that you'd like is to look up designs online for people who use pendulums and make your own. It makes it personal and helps you understand what might be needed for it, too :) I've never seen any kind of recommended pendulum mats or layouts from CH, which is why I suggest that, though they simply could have evaded my attention.

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess

I don't recall ever seeing one in most shops like ones similar to CH and haven't come across any in CH either with all my searching on there lately.
Most people I know do make there own though it really isn't anything elaborate. They usually make a circle on the material they choose to use and then they draw a horizontal line through the circle and then a vertical line through the circle and then place arrowheads at the ends of each of the lines. This gives them the chance to ask their pendulum which directions is yes, no, don't know and ask later.

I'm not sure how much more you know about pendulums or how long you have worked with them so I'll leave it at that.

SolsticeSnow
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Dragona wrote:I don't recall ever seeing one in most shops like ones similar to CH and haven't come across any in CH either with all my searching on there lately.
Most people I know do make there own though it really isn't anything elaborate. They usually make a circle on the material they choose to use and then they draw a horizontal line through the circle and then a vertical line through the circle and then place arrowheads at the ends of each of the lines. This gives them the chance to ask their pendulum which directions is yes, no, don't know and ask later.

I'm not sure how much more you know about pendulums or how long you have worked with them so I'll leave it at that.
featheredstar wrote:Just from me, I'd say the best bet for a pendulum mat that you'd like is to look up designs online for people who use pendulums and make your own. It makes it personal and helps you understand what might be needed for it, too :) I've never seen any kind of recommended pendulum mats or layouts from CH, which is why I suggest that, though they simply could have evaded my attention.
I had thought about making one but was curious to find one online. Honestly though, after reading your replies, I definitely think making my own would be best for it to be much more personal.

Thank you guys! :8)

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

They have these you can print out and use in the store:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/DARK-ART ... BOARD.html

Mama_Heather
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Oh, I hope this works out well for you! Pendulum is on my "to learn" list. It's a long one. :'D

Antares80
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: White Arts
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

draco_star898 wrote:They have these you can print out and use in the store:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/DARK-ART ... BOARD.html
I have the white arts board :)

A Boobrie, 3 Courtwind Angels and a WA familiar have joined me, all from Magnolia and CH <3

0x.
TrueGalacticPrince
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune & Courtwind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Morrwin
Zodiac:

SolsticeSnow wrote:Hi guys, :8)

I've been working with my Nephilim through pendulum for the last couple of days and was wondering if somewhere on CH there was a recommended pendulum mat that could make it a little easier to communicate.

I just received him this weekend, so the bonding is still in work, however, using my pendulum I've been able to connect better while I deal with some blockages from this year.

Any advice? <3
The Pendulum is my primary way of talking with my spirits and I got a pendulum board from Etsy after wanting to have more in depth conversations with them. It very much works but you do need to be patent sense they have to literally spell everything out. Unless they also can communicate telepathically and in that case I usually can guess the word or sentence they are trying to say which makes the conversation go a lot faster.
IDK if CH has pendulum boards but Etsy has a beautiful selection made out of wood, fabric, resin, ect. and I think some stores will even make you a custom one but that does cost more than an already made board. I think Amazon has some as well and you can always try eBay.
Can't wait to hear what board you choose and your experience talking to your Nephilim. I know that all my conversations have been very enlightening and I feel closer to each one of my spirits that I talk to. Let me know how your experience goes.

1=Nixie (Nix) 1=Masheba (Z) 1=Courtwind Angel (F) 1=Chinese Fox (Lady Fox) 1=Bellaydi Elf (B-Elf) 1=Hippogryph (H-Gryph) 1=Ivory Dragon (Roo or Nap Dragon) 1=Kobold (C) 1=Cwn Annew (C-Hound) 1=Ki-Lin (Z-Lin) 1=Wraith? (Casper) 1=Kitsune (T) 1=Norse Tiger (D) 1=Pet Dragon (E) 1=Midnight Moon Angel of Abundance (S) 1=Were-Dragon (K) 1=Selkie (M) 1=Alya 1=Raiju (A)
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

You can also use a suspender in order to prevent shakiness from sullying up your answers with whatever board you're using. Not one that expensive mind you, but just to give you an idea of what one might look like.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
SolsticeSnow
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Muse wrote:You can also use a suspender in order to prevent shakiness from sullying up your answers with whatever board you're using. Not one that expensive mind you, but just to give you an idea of what one might look like.

Thank you Muse! I don't know why this didn't cross my mind :8)

I'll definitely be getting one :D

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”