Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Michelle

Can I summon a Succubus for...

Postby RaijuSubliminals » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:11 pm

Hello, can I summon a succubus and ask her if she can transform me into a girl / succubus too?

Old Town
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Mathias

Re: Can I summon a Succubus for...

Postby Old Town » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:52 pm

RaijuSubliminals wrote:Hello, can I summon a succubus and ask her if she can transform me into a girl / succubus too?

I'm not sure but I've heard stories of the goddess Lilith being able to turn people into a incubus/succubus.

Vipera aspis atra
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master

Postby Vipera aspis atra » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:11 am

It is highly unlikely. You can call upon a succubus (or the goddess Lilith) to help you get in touch with your femininity or to adopt traits of the succubus however, and I think this would be beneficial to you.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
—Oscar Wilde

RaijuSubliminals
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Postby RaijuSubliminals » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:51 pm

Vipera aspis atra wrote:It is highly unlikely. You can call upon a succubus (or the goddess Lilith) to help you get in touch with your femininity or to adopt traits of the succubus however, and I think this would be beneficial to you.

Ok and how could I ask Lilith? Or how do I even summon a succubus (for beginners, free)

Bartlebee
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 500
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Postby Bartlebee » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:17 pm

RaijuSubliminals wrote:
Vipera aspis atra wrote:It is highly unlikely. You can call upon a succubus (or the goddess Lilith) to help you get in touch with your femininity or to adopt traits of the succubus however, and I think this would be beneficial to you.

Ok and how could I ask Lilith? Or how do I even summon a succubus (for beginners, free)

Howdy!

Your questions indicate you have a couple of goals in mind:

A. Get Succubus.
B. Turn yourself into a woman or a succubus.

A has a variety of answers.
B also has a variety of answers.

But let's step back a moment. Ask yourself what exactly you want from a succubus. If the answer is just sex, then you need to study a bit. There are lots of better, if less well-known, options for that.

And, how old are your anyway?

No one should "begin" with a succubus or incubus. Experience with other people is extremely helpful.

You are a living human right now. Make sure you understand what's good about being a human before you start trying to trade it away. Succubus have their strengths, but they also have non-obvious weaknesses.

Lewk
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 139
Spelled Number: 137
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Postby Lewk » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:28 pm

See https://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=464&t=42054

If you're still reading, it's very advisable for beginners to not take risks by trying to summon or conjure spirits themselves due to real risks. Ideally someone should have protection resources...diy self protection methods, protection spirits, protection spell bindings /charmed items...but the conjuration in the link above is a protected conjuration.

That is far more safe than things you might stumble across on the internet.

Spirit keeping is generally more about finding a trusted, reliable,very competent conjurer who will do the hard and risky work for you (conjure and bind a spirit companion for you). There are some safe, protected resources like the one linked to above in the CH Forum and Shop.

For new customers there is the Penny Deal:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/Special-Offers-For-New-Visitors/

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

RaijuSubliminals
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Postby RaijuSubliminals » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:30 pm

Bartlebee wrote:
RaijuSubliminals wrote:

Howdy!

Your questions indicate you have a couple of goals in mind:

A. Get Succubus.
B. Turn yourself into a woman or a succubus.

A has a variety of answers.
B also has a variety of answers.

But let's step back a moment. Ask yourself what exactly you want from a succubus. If the answer is just sex, then you need to study a bit. There are lots of better, if less well-known, options for that.

And, how old are your anyway?

No one should "begin" with a succubus or incubus. Experience with other people is extremely helpful.

You are a living human right now. Make sure you understand what's good about being a human before you start trying to trade it away. Succubus have their strengths, but they also have non-obvious weaknesses.

The last thing I want is sex lol. I really just want to be a girl... I hate my di**

Bartlebee
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 500
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Postby Bartlebee » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:14 pm

RaijuSubliminals wrote:The last thing I want is sex lol. I really just want to be a girl... I hate my di**

Okie-doke.

To a Succubus, the thing you say you hate is the most valuable thing to them.

Yes, they can do parthenogenesis but they far prefer doing it the fun way. Which is why human males are so valuable to them.

Muse
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Arts
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Tis a secret ♡

Postby Muse » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:29 pm

No spell, spirit, or entity can physically transform you into a different species/race/gender magically speaking. If you dislike your gender, I suggest you look into the necessary means to have gender reassignment done if that is your goal. If you dislike your Species, I suggest you look into necessary coping mechanisms for that disdain, as there is currently no modern means of changing it physically. Lastly, forming a bond with anything Metaphysical for personal gain is the wrong way to go about things. You should look elsewhere in general if that is the path you're trying to walk.

My Beloved Friends: Royal Phylum Djinn × Nocturna Virginem Vampire Hybrid ("T"), Wraith ("O") gifted from the Goddess Nemesis, Remidi ("P") gifted from the God Ares, Master ("H") gifted from the God Dionysus, Zanja ("K") gifted from the God Horus, Omnipotent Emperor Neb Djinn ("H"), King Guardian Dragon ("R") Red × Black Hybrid Traits, Werevamp ("K"), Empusa ("E"), Desire Demon ("A")

Vipera aspis atra
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master

Postby Vipera aspis atra » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:55 pm

You should talk to a therapist if you're experiencing gender dysphoria, it is a serious thing and the most helpful way of dealing with it is not necessarily going to be what you think you want right now.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
—Oscar Wilde

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”