new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Is there any significance in the color of an Angels wings? Are there different colors?

since I've found this forum and the TON of info within I've started to put together quite a few little pieces into a bigger puzzle. Allow me to explain.

I am a Reiki healer, even though I don't use it nearly as much as I should. Ever since I started with Reiki (my first treatment actually) I've felt 3 distinctive presences whenever that energy flows. During my level 2 attunement I went through the 'Meet your guides' meditation. The one that prominently came forward to talk I could only describe as an angel.

She had a very light complexion, black eyes, hair and black wings. The only thing she would do at the time is smile and say 'Keep going'

Anyway, I guess my real question, do the black wings mean a specific species?

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I'm doubtful that it means a specific species inherently, but I'm sure that specific species are known for certain things - black wings could be one of them. Though if you're asking about if an angel HAS to be a certain species to have black wings, I'd say no, as I've met several different kinds of Angel's and black wings didn't seem to be a particular trait of one set kind.

That all said, something is telling me to reccomend Ophanim Angels...

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Angel wings confuse me... I actually can clearly see the wings of my succubus in my mental imagery far more easily that the wings of the angels in my keep. Whether that's the angels being limited in what they reveal, my energy attunement with them not being as close, or bias interfering (or all of the above) I've not really figured out.

My Averka living entity companion has wings similar to an angel, but I cannot see them in any mental imagery. The one time I thought I did was very brief and I know the wings were dark in color but that's all.

The exception is that I've seen my Sterling Angel's wings rather easily and they are slightly gray-white I think. My Bronwyn's are not so clear at all. I have difficulty connecting with my angel spirits anyways, so I am sure that's all related. LOL

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

I've found that generally an angel's wing color will be correlated to their energetic alignment/purpose. Black wings can be commonly found with fallen angels, but also those that are not fallen, such as those whose duties include dealing with death (ie: one who guides souls).

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Mmm some angels don't show wings, and there are others that have wings outside of angels : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
atlanticamethyst7
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Goddess Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

My bronwyn has black wings as he's a hybrid belonging to the fallen class. Still he's very kind, loving & generous.

+++++++++++AA++++++++++++
Take Flight; Thy Wings of Fancy & Might
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

My first thought was that black also means protection and grounding.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

My angel companions have never manifested with wings.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

All of my angels have white wings. They can change between pearly white to luminous white to silver white. My Violet Flame Angel's wings I haven't able to see just yet. But I would not be surprised if it's more towards Violet and white mix. I think, it's very important in healing actually. And I believe they do use their wings in every aspect even to shield us from harm ect.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

My Bronwyn has a white goldish glowy set of wings. I can't seem to walk around him, as he always picks me up and carries me like hero pose, and his wings are always brushing my face or in my face and around me. I woke up one night to find I was laying on top of what looked like a huge pile of white golden feathers and then his grinning face appeared and I realized it was his wing.
My courtwind angel doesn't show his wings much unless he feels excited about something.

Return to “Angels”