A little help on something about Dragons?

Discussions on specific races of dragons.
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Gothicpumpkinfairy wrote:Really? I know I can be clueless at times. My unbound Dragon is snickering. As if they know I am still clueless about a few things. Whoch i shall admit is true. They did tell me they love sea turtles, and they love polar bears. Actually they love all animals.
Your friend sounds very wise and sassy, with a heart of gold. I'm certain you will learn much from her, and you're already very intuitive yourself given how quickly you pick up information from her...so I wouldn't worry too much about feeling "clueless". You're quite intelligent.
Gothicpumpkinfairy wrote: But they arent honestly fond of humans. They said because they dont not treat the Earth and animals right. That they have seen me tear up at all the sad commercials...And advertisements I see. They dont like it when I am sad.
I'm not sure if you noticed but Vipera is doing a group session for an environmental spell to help put things back into balance. If you haven't decided to join in, you should. I'm sure you and your friend could offer quite a lot of positivity, and I'm sure Vipera would be happy for the help too.
Gothicpumpkinfairy wrote: I can see it in their face when i can get a real glimpse od it now and then. They aort of like to fade in and out. And I am glad I can make someone happy with my posts. I just hope that I do not offend or word something wrong. I know if I do I could be in big trouble.
So long as you aren't actively trolling and flaming other people, nobody here will be angry at you for getting something wrong. At worst, you'll be corrected by a more experienced member --- but honestly that's part of learning right? Try not to be so anxious luv. We're all here to learn so it's okay if we get things wrong sometimes. Failure is the greatest teacher.
Gothicpumpkinfairy wrote: And I dont want trouble. Especially if it means my brother finds out. He has enough on his plate. He doesnt need me getting into trouble to be part of it.
I doubt your brother would be angry at you misunderstanding something. See above. Though I am curious...who is your brother? You speak of him a lot, so you must think highly of him, or at least highly enough to worry for him and how he feels. It's very kind of you.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Gothicpumpkinfairy
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Thank you Muse. He goes by then InfernalNachos, I think, on here. He is working away from home, very fay away. He works very hard and doesn't really have time to spend time with much of anyone but his own little family where he lives now. Which is very far away from us. I wish I could see him more than a video chat now and then. When he heard I got a tattoo to represent my little immediate family. My mother, father, brother, and I. It is a Skull for my father, a Fairy(Faery) for me, a Blue Rose for my mother, and a Rat for my brother.

When I told him what I got he actually admit he is a Rat. Though he admits he is quite a few other things. That are not nice and I shouldn't say cause of children being around here. He said he would help me, and he is glad I doing a journal with my unbound right now. He told me not to rush anything. and I'm not. Though I did ask in the beginner um area how to use a Custom Conjuring/Binding. And I did a separate topic for some other questions I had. I didn't want them to be all mixed together.

I really hope he if he sees my topics and posts he will understand. Which I am sure he will. But yes he can be a bit Testy. Just as I can be. My unbound Dragon assures me he will be okay with this. He told me he would get back to me about some things after he spoke to some people. I don't know what he meant for certain but I hope it turns out good. I will be honest, I am a Dark Arts person. I do have a dark sense of humor and such. But I do feel I am slightly on the White Arts side, but I am mostly Dark Arts. There are times I do lean a little more to WA than DA but as I said, I am mostly DA.

I try to keep a balance. Though that is not easy. My unbound Dragon says that they are proud of me. Also we agree, we like your Avatar. I've been on the search for one that is bigger than what I have. But nothing has struck me yet. I will know it when I see it sort of feeling. I truly hope I can make my unbound Dragon, and any other spirit that decides to be bound to me, proud to be their keeper, and happy.

Allow your dreams to take flight, like a bat in the night...or allow your dreams to sprint in the wind like a cat after a play thing/food. :3....But do not allow them to die X..X

Spirits: E(Hellhound), P(4 Elements Dragon), S(Were-Snow Tiger)
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Gothicpumpkinfairy wrote:Thank you Muse. He goes by then InfernalNachos, I think, on here.
Oh I see.
His posts are always fun to read.
Gothicpumpkinfairy wrote: I really hope he if he sees my topics and posts he will understand.
Better to ask questions than make mistakes on your own and waltz into something you aren't prepared for. This forum is for people to learn - anyone who chastises you for trying to learn must not be very experienced themselves. It is the job of those who've learned to help others when and if they can, especially if the same was done for them when they were in such a position. It's only fair that we give back to the community if able.
Gothicpumpkinfairy wrote: I will be honest, I am a Dark Arts person. I do have a dark sense of humor and such. But I do feel I am slightly on the White Arts side, but I am mostly Dark Arts. There are times I do lean a little more to WA than DA but as I said, I am mostly DA.
There is such a thing as being Grey Arts with a dark side, or "Dark Grey Arts". That sounds like what you're explaining.
Gothicpumpkinfairy wrote: Also we agree, we like your Avatar.
Thank you, I quite like it as well. Especially because it not only fits the mood I'm in most days, but also because it resembles the astral form/body I use.
Gothicpumpkinfairy wrote: I've been on the search for one that is bigger than what I have. But nothing has struck me yet. I will know it when I see it sort of feeling.
Definitely agree there.
Gothicpumpkinfairy wrote: I truly hope I can make my unbound Dragon, and any other spirit that decides to be bound to me, proud to be their keeper, and happy.
If you stay on the path of seeking knowledge, I'm certain you will.

- Muse
Gothicpumpkinfairy
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thank you Muse. I greatly appreciate everything you have been telling me and that you are so kind. But I do know I need to find a bigger Avatar for me. Mine looks a little funny being so small. Then again my eye sight is not the best. I wear glasses but still they don't help much to see small things. I see larger things, but smaller things, like really small have to be up close to me.

My unbound says that I should meditate a bit more. Focus on them to make absolutely sure that I know how to describe them in the notes. But I think I know what they want. They are Dynamic I think. and I know they would love a vessel that is special. I can almost see what exactly kind of vessel they want. It's not that they want me to pick it. Its more so what they want me to say. But they aren't sure if I should say to anything about the vessel. I told them last night they should tell the summoner what they want.

All I can do is hope. Anyway, thank you everyone!

Allow your dreams to take flight, like a bat in the night...or allow your dreams to sprint in the wind like a cat after a play thing/food. :3....But do not allow them to die X..X

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Gothicpumpkinfairy wrote:Thank you Muse. I greatly appreciate everything you have been telling me and that you are so kind. But I do know I need to find a bigger Avatar for me. Mine looks a little funny being so small. Then again my eye sight is not the best. I wear glasses but still they don't help much to see small things. I see larger things, but smaller things, like really small have to be up close to me.
I'm also near sighted, and terribly so. I understand the struggle completely. I tried to do a reverse image search of your image to attempt to find a bigger version for you but nothing came up, so I tried to find something similar to the "fire water" design and found this...

I also resized it for you (125 px × 125 px) so you wouldn't have to. To change your profile picture go to user control panel > profile > edit avatar and either insert the link or put the file in directly through choose file. If you ever want to change this, you can search up a more fitting image for yourself. I just wanted to get you something simple so you wouldn't have to strain your eyes or feel left out.
Gothicpumpkinfairy wrote: My unbound says that I should meditate a bit more. Focus on them to make absolutely sure that I know how to describe them in the notes. But I think I know what they want. They are Dynamic I think. and I know they would love a vessel that is special. I can almost see what exactly kind of vessel they want. It's not that they want me to pick it. Its more so what they want me to say. But they aren't sure if I should say to anything about the vessel. I told them last night they should tell the summoner what they want.
I'm sure the dragon will be accommodated quite nicely. From what I can tell from reviews, they tend to work hard to choose vessels the companions enjoy. If you're worried about that you can always go on Etsy and find a more fitting Vessel together, and then request a distance binding to the vessel you and the dragon picked out.

- Muse
Gothicpumpkinfairy
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Awwe! Thank you so much Muse! I love it! and so does my unbound. Hm, I will think on it. But I believe my unbound wants to select it. I think they are after a premium pendant...We saw a photo of one on the page on the shop that shows examples. I am thinking they really want that one. Or at least something very similar. I think I will choose to let them choose. I think it will be more special that way. They seem to like that idea.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Gothicpumpkinfairy wrote:Awwe! Thank you so much Muse! I love it! and so does my unbound. Hm, I will think on it. But I believe my unbound wants to select it. I think they are after a premium pendant...We saw a photo of one on the page on the shop that shows examples. I am thinking they really want that one. Or at least something very similar. I think I will choose to let them choose. I think it will be more special that way. They seem to like that idea.
Just in case, I found a jewelry site that has a Pendant similar to the one I have a hunch your friend liked, but this site let's you choose the gems used. You might be able to create a Vessel together using this if you're wanting a bit more customization with it! :3

Though if you're wanting to leave it up to your friend in the end I understand. I just wanted to share this with you, juuuuuust in case it helped.

- Muse
Gothicpumpkinfairy
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Ha ha. Thank you so much! You have been so helpful! And I am so grateful! I do not know how to repay your kindness.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Gothicpumpkinfairy wrote:Ha ha. Thank you so much! You have been so helpful! And I am so grateful! I do not know how to repay your kindness.
Stay awesome, keep trying, and give your companion a hug the next time she visits your dreams.

- Muse
Gothicpumpkinfairy
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I will. Thank you!

Return to “Dragon Races”