My Succubus has arrived & I have questions...

Ayeh
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm new here :(
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Ayeh
Zodiac:

Hello, I'm newbie & this is my first spirit, a succubus... :||

1. So my succubus has arrived today, what should I do? :.?

2. But I just realized today is her weekday, so is she here with me right now? Or is she away? Z|

3. When should I start introducing her to my house rules? (I actually have introduced her to my rules, but there's no interaction or anything... so I'm afraid she's no listening or not there... considering her today is her weekday). 8.)

4. How do I meditate with her? Any reccomendation? And what's the purpose of meditation with spirit ? ^..^

5. Nova ^^ said she'll manifest in any form I desire, I've tried to talk to her but no interaction...
(I know patience and stop expecting things is the key, but is there any other way? How do I work this things out?)

6. Have you ever struggles with communication with your succubus? Tell me your story I'd love to read them all. XD

8. Got any important extra tips? Write them down... it might help other newbies like me too ;)

Thank You Very Much ! Peace ! /.\

"If someone didn't die because of a berry, humanity will never get the chance to learn that some berries are poisonous".

Honestly,
Ayeh (INFJ).
LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I don't have a succubus with me but what you are asking is very similar to what people go through with all companions. I recommend studying the newbie section as it is filled with well thought out tips and advice starting from ground zero.
God luck!

Ayeh
new here
new here
Zodiac:

LittleGreenIcon wrote:I don't have a succubus with me but what you are asking is very similar to what people go through with all companions. I recommend studying the newbie section as it is filled with well thought out tips and advice starting from ground zero.
God luck!
Ahh I see !!! I'm gonna check that out right now !
Thank you !

"If someone didn't die because of a berry, humanity will never get the chance to learn that some berries are poisonous".

Honestly,
Ayeh (INFJ).
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Ayeh wrote:1. So my succubus has arrived today, what should I do? :.?
Well, it depends on the person really. Normally I'd give the tip of doing whatever you feel comfortable doing, but since you're asking, I'll give you a list of sorts to start things off.

Did you get a Vessel?

If so, clearing a special place for it on your altar or simply a place special for you and the Succubus would be a good step; preferably a place others won't go near, harass, put things on, etc. That way, a designated area has been set up for her and you can decorate it over time with gifts and things you think she'd like. It's a small gesture of affection, but an important step for any Keeper whose trying to bond.

Did you get her Spirit Bound?

If so, taking some time to play music or a particular audio file the Succubus enjoys (if any were given in the writeup recieved) in order to start off a connection. Setting up a sacred space for her as a way to present gifts is still a good idea, but you can also just do so with a file on your PC or through other means. Honestly, something as small as changing the Background of your phone to an image you feel she would resemble would be sweet enough. In the end, it's the thought that counts.

Does she like certain foods?

Once a space of sorts has been made for her and you've begun attempting for a connection, calling on her by name and presenting a snack is always a nice touch. This way the two of you can talk over house rules and expectations over something yummy --- instead of just you telling rules to her. Succubi, in my experience, also tend to adore things like rose petals, candles, lavender, and chocolate. If you think any of this might make her happy go for it. If not, go with what feels right to you.
Ayeh wrote:2. But I just realized today is her weekday, so is she here with me right now? Or is she away? Z|
If she is a Spirit, and not am entity, 90% of the time if you call on her, she will be there in a heartbeat. Some spirits hardly ever leave their Keepers, and even a few Entities are known to be highly attached to them (example: Averka Angel). Try not to worry so much and just have faith that she's listening to you. She is bound to you after all, so you basically have her on speed dial 24/7.
Ayeh wrote: 3. When should I start introducing her to my house rules? (I actually have introduced her to my rules, but there's no interaction or anything... so I'm afraid she's no listening or not there... considering her today is her weekday). 8.)
I do so the same day they arrive. It keeps confusion from happening in the long run. I'm uncertain of what you mean by it being her weekday...I don't think associating with a particular day means they aren't paying attention to you. Certainly hasn't been the case for my spirit friends. :/
Ayeh wrote: 4. How do I meditate with her? Any reccomendation? And what's the purpose of meditation with spirit ? ^..^
Meditation can be done in many ways, and there is no one right way to achieve a trance like state. You could try Binural Beats, Tibetan Singing Bowls, Sketching, Coloring pages, Playing an instrument mindlessly if you have the talent, listening to music in a random order whilst relaxing in bed, doing yoga, taking a relaxing bath with soft jazz in the Background, etc.

Another thing you can try is learning Tantric practices. I'm sure she'd find that very interesting. Or you can do the simply inhale in for seven seconds, exhale for five whilst staring at a particular object in your room.

Whatever gets you relaxed and calms your mind enough to achieve a trance counts as meditation. Try not to overthink things and just do what makes you comfortable. Something I do often with my companions is invite them to listen to lore videos and podcasts with me. It gives us all a story to hear, and allows for us to learn something together if even just something silly. Not necessarily meditation in the standard sense but seventeen minutes in always gets me relaxed and barely listening just kinda mindlessly watching.
Ayeh wrote: 5. Nova ^^ said she'll manifest in any form I desire, I've tried to talk to her but no interaction...
(I know patience and stop expecting things is the key, but is there any other way? How do I work this things out?)
Just because she can manifest in any form you find attractive doesn't mean she'll appear in the flesh before you. A large majority of interaction with Spirits occurs through telepathy and dreams for most people. There is no way to "force" a manifestation. You can always ask her nicely to manifest to you, but it's her discretion when and how she does so. Knowing her race, it could be through random out of nowhere arousal or an intense sexual dream. Just try not to rush into things too quickly and take things for what they are.
Ayeh wrote: 6. Have you ever struggles with communication with your succubus? Tell me your story I'd love to read them all. XD
Pretty sure we all struggle from time to time. There is no specific story, just gotta learn patience.
Ayeh wrote: 8. Got any important extra tips? Write them down... it might help other newbies like me too ;)
Try to drop your expectations so that when she does manifest to you it isn't ignored.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Ayeh
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Muse wrote:
Ayeh wrote:1. So my succubus has arrived today, what should I do? :.?
Well, it depends on the person really. Normally I'd give the tip of doing whatever you feel comfortable doing, but since you're asking, I'll give you a list of sorts to start things off.

Did you get a Vessel?

If so, clearing a special place for it on your altar or simply a place special for you and the Succubus would be a good step; preferably a place others won't go near, harass, put things on, etc. That way, a designated area has been set up for her and you can decorate it over time with gifts and things you think she'd like. It's a small gesture of affection, but an important step for any Keeper whose trying to bond.

Did you get her Spirit Bound?

If so, taking some time to play music or a particular audio file the Succubus enjoys (if any were given in the writeup recieved) in order to start off a connection. Setting up a sacred space for her as a way to present gifts is still a good idea, but you can also just do so with a file on your PC or through other means. Honestly, something as small as changing the Background of your phone to an image you feel she would resemble would be sweet enough. In the end, it's the thought that counts.

Does she like certain foods?

Once a space of sorts has been made for her and you've begun attempting for a connection, calling on her by name and presenting a snack is always a nice touch. This way the two of you can talk over house rules and expectations over something yummy --- instead of just you telling rules to her. Succubi, in my experience, also tend to adore things like rose petals, candles, lavender, and chocolate. If you think any of this might make her happy go for it. If not, go with what feels right to you.
Ayeh wrote:2. But I just realized today is her weekday, so is she here with me right now? Or is she away? Z|
If she is a Spirit, and not am entity, 90% of the time if you call on her, she will be there in a heartbeat. Some spirits hardly ever leave their Keepers, and even a few Entities are known to be highly attached to them (example: Averka Angel). Try not to worry so much and just have faith that she's listening to you. She is bound to you after all, so you basically have her on speed dial 24/7.
Ayeh wrote: 3. When should I start introducing her to my house rules? (I actually have introduced her to my rules, but there's no interaction or anything... so I'm afraid she's no listening or not there... considering her today is her weekday). 8.)
I do so the same day they arrive. It keeps confusion from happening in the long run. I'm uncertain of what you mean by it being her weekday...I don't think associating with a particular day means they aren't paying attention to you. Certainly hasn't been the case for my spirit friends. :/
Ayeh wrote: 4. How do I meditate with her? Any reccomendation? And what's the purpose of meditation with spirit ? ^..^
Meditation can be done in many ways, and there is no one right way to achieve a trance like state. You could try Binural Beats, Tibetan Singing Bowls, Sketching, Coloring pages, Playing an instrument mindlessly if you have the talent, listening to music in a random order whilst relaxing in bed, doing yoga, taking a relaxing bath with soft jazz in the Background, etc.

Another thing you can try is learning Tantric practices. I'm sure she'd find that very interesting. Or you can do the simply inhale in for seven seconds, exhale for five whilst staring at a particular object in your room.

Whatever gets you relaxed and calms your mind enough to achieve a trance counts as meditation. Try not to overthink things and just do what makes you comfortable. Something I do often with my companions is invite them to listen to lore videos and podcasts with me. It gives us all a story to hear, and allows for us to learn something together if even just something silly. Not necessarily meditation in the standard sense but seventeen minutes in always gets me relaxed and barely listening just kinda mindlessly watching.
Ayeh wrote: 5. Nova ^^ said she'll manifest in any form I desire, I've tried to talk to her but no interaction...
Just because she can manifest in any form you find attractive doesn't mean she'll appear in the flesh before you. A large majority of interaction with Spirits occurs through telepathy and dreams for most people. There is no way to "force" a manifestation. You can always ask her nicely to manifest to you, but it's her discretion when and how she does so. Knowing her race, it could be through random out of nowhere arousal or an intense sexual dream. Just try not to rush into things too quickly and take things for what they are.
Ayeh wrote: 6. Have you ever struggles with communication with your succubus? Tell me your story I'd love to read them all. XD
Pretty sure we all struggle from time to time. There is no specific story, just gotta learn patience.
Ayeh wrote: 8. Got any important extra tips? Write them down... it might help other newbies like me too ;)
Try to drop your expectations so that when she does manifest to you it isn't ignored.
You're my lifesaver Muse!!!
Thank you very much for providing such excellent answers!!!
That's literally what I need! Thank you! /.\ /.\ /.\

Honestly,
Ayeh (INFJ).
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Ayeh wrote:You're my lifesaver Muse!!!
Thank you very much for providing such excellent answers!!!
That's literally what I need! Thank you! /.\ /.\ /.\
Happy to be of service, luv. :3

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse

Return to “Spirit Keeping”