Has anyone assigned protective spirits to guard loved ones?

Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

In my case they do not know and I did had a binding done for them. Its more like a Task I gave.... In your case I wouldnt get a Binding for them if they are scared of the idea...

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

Kobald wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:04 pm In my case they do not know and I did had a binding done for them. Its more like a Task I gave.... In your case I wouldnt get a Binding for them if they are scared of the idea...
i don't intend to bind to them, but my family members are actually intuitive. we all have some intuition gifts, but don't acknowledge. i'm just scared they would be able to see or feel and thought of something else... oops.

or maybe i'm an overthinker.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

The only person that knows about my spirit keeping is my husband and my mum. I have sent many protective angels, faerie, volkh and Gryphon to each and everyone of my family members. Then, I clued into to get to know their spirit guides. It turns out, that everyone has superior and large numbers of spirit guides from young age in my family. So, I do limited my own interference within their life and decided not to send anymore spirit helps from me either. Prayer is enough. Especially, if you live together, their spirit guides will hear and listen.
jezebela wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:09 pm
ASTER wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:21 pm Yes, I have been. But also gifted protective Volkh to my most vulnerable young adult son bind to spirit. Volkh is a low maintenance non social guardian ans healer. I do love them and i have sent mine to my other loved once to sort things out for them.
do ur loved ones know they have guardians protecting them? coz i feel like getting one for mine too, except, mine are skeptical or rather more scared of the unknown kind of stuff like this.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Kobald wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:04 pm In my case they do not know and I did had a binding done for them. Its more like a Task I gave.... In your case I wouldnt get a Binding for them if they are scared of the idea...
Ditto. I got the spirits bridged to me, but then I tasked them to watch over the loved ones in question. My family doesn't do metaphysical, and they would think I had lost my marbles if I told them about spirit keeping. So I just stayed quiet and sent some spirits to keep trouble away from them.

I hasten to add that it doesn't mean that normal mundane things will never go wrong. Stuff happens. Heck, my dad passed away last year, well after I had assigned a spirit to guard him. But there was no malice that caused my dad's final illness, so there was no evil actions to protect him from. Just because a bad thing happens, doesn't mean that someone has cast curses, or there are other malicious actions were behind it. Everyone runs into rough stretches of road now and then.

I thanked the spirit that had been watching my dad and assigned them to a different loved one.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 71
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Likes2Read wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:51 pm
I thanked the spirit that had been watching my dad and assigned them to a different loved one.
My condolences go to you. It was rough when I lost my father; it's been a few decades since then, but I remember it vividly. Some of my family knows a tiny fraction of what I'm doing; they're supportive in their own way. No one else knows a thing and it's best kept this way because they'd probably accuse me of being possessed and performing black magick.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

calliope56 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:44 pm
Likes2Read wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:51 pm
My condolences go to you. It was rough when I lost my father; it's been a few decades since then, but I remember it vividly. Some of my family knows a tiny fraction of what I'm doing; they're supportive in their own way. No one else knows a thing and it's best kept this way because they'd probably accuse me of being possessed and performing black magick.
Thanks. Bereavement is rough, to put it mildly. But I’m still lucky to have had the kind of person my dad was, for a father. So I will pay the price of grieving his loss after his passing, because the alternative I’ve seen is when folks have to grieve having a not-nice parent, while that parent is still alive. I’ve seen what that situation does to people, and it inflicts lots of damage.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Protection”