sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Absolutely!

Be sure to bump this in advance of the New Year, to remind folks to take part.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Gothicpumpkinfairy
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
Zodiac:

Excuse me...May I join in? My unbound Dragon and I are very much into nature. Though I will admit I do not get out into nature too much, and I do like my tech. But my Dragon doesn't like humans very much, which is also like me, because of what you said. Humans are destroying the world, but there are those few good ones.

So you can count on me and my unbound to help. I am hoping to have them bound to me sometime soon.They have agreed to be. I wouldn't ever try to do anything by force. I rarely use force on anything unless it is necessary. I hope that balance will be returned to this place. It desperately needs it. And so many animals are being hurt because of humans. I am a bit scared that with their meddling that we may end up having something like Jurassic Park/world coming up in the future.

I know that may not actually happen, and possibly truly is not even a possible reality. But with tech, and everything going on, you do not know for certain if something may or may not happen. Nothing is written in stone. At least I don't think it is. It might be. Now I'm just babbling......I'm sorry. My dragon says that everything shall be okay. That we just need to work together and try to make this place better.

-G.P.

Allow your dreams to take flight, like a bat in the night...or allow your dreams to sprint in the wind like a cat after a play thing/food. :3....But do not allow them to die X..X

Spirits: E(Hellhound), P(4 Elements Dragon), S(Were-Snow Tiger)
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Can you explain the sigil being used for the ritual?

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

I just caught this excellent podcast on Environmental Magic today. Well worth a listen!

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/19767726

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Zarine
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 132
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I’ll definitely be joining in too, with my spirit family! :hug:

My spirits are my guides, friends and family~ I love them all! <3)
I'm so happy they chose to bless my life the way that they have!
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:Can you explain the sigil being used for the ritual?
There's not much to explain, I channel and create sigils/symbols as part of my everyday work and this is a simple one that represents the purpose of the ritual. Since I'll be using it in the ritual effort, it is an anchor allowing the energy of your added intentions to be sent to empower the rite.
Gothicpumpkinfairy wrote:Excuse me...May I join in?
Of course you may join and I thank you for sharing what you have about your stance on this issue. I think there are many angles to it but the shifts that have been happening definitely impact all of us.
DualWanderer3 wrote:No offence to you getting help from"heavyweights"vipera but from how kali puts things do they even care how things could go?The thought just came as I'm typing this. :;/
Thank you for your contribution as well on this subject. Yes, the guardians of nature do care about the state of the land and always will...they are always acting to protect their kindred because they understand its worth. It makes a great deal of difference when those of civilization will work with the wilderness to regain the harmony that allows us to flourish.
I think we often forget we, humans, are animals as well. The earth is as much ours as it is the Polar Bear's or the Jaguar's. We should seek to protect the earth because it is our earth, we should not see the wild things as beyond us but as a crucial part of us. The constant separation from and disrespect of the land is part of our collective Shadow in a sense and those who are the most detached from it or are contributing the most to this imbalance have the most to reconcile when it comes to that.

I work with Kali as well and while you're right that destruction and change is inevitable, there is a difference between change which is part of a natural cycle which leads to renewal and the unnatural man-handling that has infringed upon that.

And before anyone presumes I am anti-technology or anti-civilization or anti-progression, that is absolutely not the case. The issue when it comes to our power as human beings on this earth is whether or not we are using our minds wisely and the tools at our disposal wisely. It is not wise to destroy an Orangutan's habitat and give them nowhere to go just because we want to source palm oil for holiday cookies, for example (maybe some of you will know about that). We don't need to be so lazy and greedy and selfish to achieve the developments we would like.

However I digress; I will definitely ensure this is bumped in time for the New Year.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Gothicpumpkinfairy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
Zodiac:

Thank you for the welcoming, Vipera.

Allow your dreams to take flight, like a bat in the night...or allow your dreams to sprint in the wind like a cat after a play thing/food. :3....But do not allow them to die X..X

Spirits: E(Hellhound), P(4 Elements Dragon), S(Were-Snow Tiger)
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: It is not wise to destroy an Orangutan's habitat and give them nowhere to go just because we want to source palm oil for holiday cookies, for example (maybe some of you will know about that).
Something like this, I believe:
https://www.independent.co.uk/environme ... 30801.html

Related to environment problems, don't forget the risk of the unbalanced "save the Earth" movement, though:
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-019-00122-z
https://pulitzercenter.org/reporting/tr ... -harm-good
https://phys.org/news/2019-10-reforesti ... -idea.html

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”