Please help me with this ritual effort

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Over the years I've become more and more distraught with the rate at which human beings are destroying the environment, contributing to the endangerment and ultimate extinction of species out of selfishness, and suffocating our own chances of survival.
As individuals we can only do so much to protect the quickly dying wildlife and retain balance among the ecosystems we interact with. There are a lot of little actions that collectively amount to something more substantial, but at the same time there are corporations who do not care about sustainability and are constantly undermining the efforts of those who genuinely care.

With my magic practice I have been involved in a campaign of various private efforts to give power back to the wild and overcome the imbalance I speak of. It is important to me to influence these matters to the best of my ability. Furthermore, acting to restore the power of the wild also acts to restore the spiritual climate.
So here is what I want to propose. I'm going to be conducting a ritual on New Year's day again toward this cause, and I believe it would pack more of a punch if everyone aware would reinforce the intention given the worldly concern that it is.

If you feel willing and able to help out, this is what I'd like you to do:
At some point on New Year's Day (whatever your time zone, it need not be in perfect sync), draw the symbol below on a piece of paper and place underneath a natural or black tealight candle (preferably set in a window), then whether telepathically or aloud recite over it the following --

'Let balance be restored, and the wild return.'

(If you do not have an appropriate candle, you may simply draw the symbol with intent at a window and recite the incantation.)
This is in actuality the final line of a longer incantation I have written for the ritual I am conducting on my end, so the point is that we are all sending energy toward the conclusion.

Here is the symbol --
sglwld.png
. . .

To execute my ritual I will be calling on some heavyweight powers as far as the guardians of nature go. Every ounce of attention toward it provides more substance to the purpose. So however miniscule it may seem, it means a lot to me!

Thank you and I hope you'll join in.

Sincerely,

Your sometimes friendly neighborhood Viper woman
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I'll definitely join this! This is a cause very close to my heart as well.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

ditto

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
CerataPhthalma
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Count me in.

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I'm in

Ferro
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unicorn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Winged Unicorn
Zodiac:

Well, I'm not sure. At first I was all in, but as I was reading down your post, it just kept sending shivers down my spine.
I'm just thinking- is this the right way to do it? For me the "calling of heavyweights" sounds much like starting a civil war between mankind and the nature. And that is by no means "restoring of balance and harmony" you are talking about. Human nature would always be to counter every act of nature against them with even more technology. And those in charge would always do it for the purpose of retaining, or even getting more of their fortune and power. Instead of trying to fix things, regardless of consequences...

Wouldn't the right way to do it be just to persuade the people to do, what's right? To care about nature? To make them actually want to restore the balance? After all, we are responsible for bringing the world out of balance, so I believe we're the only, who can restore it.

Don't take me wrong- I care about the state of nature and I'm sick of the state our homeworld is in. I'm sick of the way people treat each other and the environment. Even to the point when I don't want to be a human anymore...

But just... Is this the right way? I'm just asking... \:*

(And sorry for my post. Someone or something is actively blocking me while writing this post, it just takes a lot of effort. Or may be I just love playing advocatus diaboli...)

"Your frustration is well understood, but one must be patient for all things good." - Zecora
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Ferro wrote: But just... Is this the right way? I'm just asking... \:*
I think you're reading too much into this.
We've severely damaged the planet. When I say I want to return things to a balance it means what the natural balance is, which isn't dictated by me but rather is about having a healthy planet earth. It does involve persuading people to do the right thing. I am not sure how I would have implied that isn't part of it, I will confirm that of course it is.

One of the 'heavyweights' I was referencing is the Baba Yaga, so you can judge by that what I am talking about perhaps.
I want to clarify here that I only say what I mean, balance is balance. I want for nature to be preserved as much as possible and that is the basis behind this work. The wildlife provides for us and basically what is happening right now is not only damaging the wild but making it harder to breathe and exist for future generations of people. The wild and civilization have a symbiotic relationship, and when we disrespect the earth we are only hurting ourselves.

If you're not comfortable opting in I understand, but I do think the proposal is straight forward. And I am grateful for all who are into this so far and all who may be.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Sounds good.
Hope the thread is bumped when New Year is near, just in case : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I'll help out.It always hurts seeing things in relation to this and not only to how bad its gotten but the fact that it even went there to begin with regardless of the restorations effectiveness and to even effect sacred places as well.I've grown close to kali and it was after reading her channeled poetry that menchend that she would float my body down the ganges that I learned about the river and its significance and I felt like tearing up because of it.When I saw jeremy wades mighty rivers about the ganges it stung to see such a revered place in such a state.

I asked kali what her thoughts on it were and even though she could care less about the river and the state of nature itself since change can't be avoided whether good or bad even for the most valued places she remarked how it was a prime example of why she doesn't mind me having a instinctual sense of fear or worry and how she would like to see her people as she put it take heed of the dangers so they don't make themselves sick.But even so if people didn't get sick and die from the water they wouldn't learn from it to make things better and no matter what happened the only certainty is that its a part of the ever changing flow and whether its far worse or far better it would never be the same no matter how much you want to keep it from happening.Change can't be stopped only influenced for better or worse.No offence to you getting help from"heavyweights"vipera but from how kali puts things do they even care how things could go?The thought just came as I'm typing this. :;/

blessed be

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Deal. I'm in.

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”