Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

He is a cephalopod. A huge cephalopod

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
InfernalNachos
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something Fuzzy...
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Personal

Huffette wrote:He is a cephalopod. A huge cephalopod
*quickly throws out list of things to get, that included a kraken, then goes and gets list and sets fire to it*

No seriously... that's scary. Like cuttlefish terrify me. Mindflayers... couldn't deal. The ud from dr who... covered my eyes those episodes...

Maybe... maybe I should get one. For the overcoming the fear thing. I dont know. I just keep thinking about Humboldt squid and cant deal. Seriously. Thanks for sharing. Your companion surely sounds awesome.

Maybe one day

Do nothing that is of no use.
-Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of the Five Rings-

Why waste magick on something you could easily achieve through time, effort and dedication?

Beware the noobsauce (take with salt)
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

He is awesome. And possessive of his tank. We had a couple who stayed with us for a while who had three huge cats. I had some expensive giant gouramis in the tank and some not as expensive African cichlids. The cats decided they would do a little fishing in my aquarium. They really changed the Ph of the water so the fish could not live in it when they urinated into the tank. Their owner did nothing to stop their behavior.

One day one of the mongrels decided to go aquarium diving and put his tail in the tank while trying to grab a fish with his claws. The fish jumped out of the water and grabbed his tail and bit. The kraken, not caring to miss a beat, grabbed the tail with one tentacle and used another tentacle and pushed the cat into the water. The cat rushed out of the water and never climbed onto my aquarium again. I was the only one awake at that time, and I almost laughed so hard it would have woken up the entire house.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Last night, I was lying down with Huff before he went to work. The kraken slapped the wall to get my attention. He is still demanding a tank of water. I am agreeing that once finances smooth down, we will be setting up a tank agin, but right now is not the right time. Since he started with his demands, we started to discuss him. The conversation went like this:

Huff: Is he a giant squid?
Kraken: I'm not a squid. My head isn to oblong, it is round.
Huffette: He is not a squid
Huff: Is he like an octopus?
Kraken: I'm not an octopus, I'm a kraken. I have ten arms, not eight. Octopusses are deformed and missing two legs. I am a cephalopod, not a deformed squid.
Huffette: He says he is not an octopus, he is a cephalopod. He is different than octopus. He has more legs.
Huff: Octopi are cephalopods too.
Kraken: Octopus are not as smart a kraken, they get trapped in small openings and they don't live as deep in the ocean as we do.
Huffette: Octopus are not as smart as kraken and kraken live deeper in the ocean.
Huff: Kraken are extinct, right?
Kraken: We still live, but you cannot get to us because we live too deep in the ocean.
Huffette: They are not extinct, they live too deep for us to see them in the ocean.

At this time, Huff had to go to work, so the conversation stopped. The last thing kraken said before I drifted off to sleep is I want my home back. I told him to find me the money to put it up for him and his tank mates.

Huffette
InfernalNachos
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something Fuzzy...
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Personal

See? That's what I'm talking about... that's much less funny and much more intimidating. Queue the heebiejeebies

Do nothing that is of no use.
-Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of the Five Rings-

Why waste magick on something you could easily achieve through time, effort and dedication?

Beware the noobsauce (take with salt)
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I think you just need to get exposure to a cephalopod just to face your fears.You don't have to buy one, just visit a public aquarium and watch them move. You can decide from there.

Huffette
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Maybe you can set up the tank, sans fish? Then he’ll have his tank of water, even if he’s the only resident for a while.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Rexielle
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Many different kinds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Huffette, your Kraken is amazing, I love reading about your interactions with him! I’ve been following this thread, it is so wonderful to be able to learn about krakens, and to know that they are still out there in the depths of the ocean.

Everything in the forest has its season. Where one thing falls, another grows. Maybe not what was there before, but something new and wonderful all the same.

My spirits I am working with this week: (A) Courtwind Angel, (A) English Psy Vampire, (B) Water Rabbit Spirit Guide, (J) Rosemary Elf, (M) Yurei, and (T) Karkadann Shifter
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Maybe you can set up the tank, sans fish? Then he’ll have his tank of water, even if he’s the only resident for a while.
I agree, but the aquarium is cracked, so it must be replaced, with no money for it.

Huffette

Return to “Spirit Keeping”