SpiritRealm

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
HopeShade
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I will have to check her out, haven't heard of her until now.

Aiko
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Throne Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Warrior Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I just checked her store on etsy but she doesn't have much posted at this time.

Ashen-Shugar
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

You can ask her to create a custom item for you or just look through her reviews to see some of her past items that you would like her to make for you.

Sytheria
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Safe
My magical/paranormal name...: Sytheria
Zodiac:

It's really rare that she'll have any prebounds in her store. Usually because she likes to interview them so when she uploads their information the buyers get as much info as possible about the entity before they buy them. Custom conjures are the best bet.

If you're unsure of what you want exactly. She'll give you three options and a brief bio of each and you can choose between those three. It's all about communicating with her.

Here are some of her old interviews that she's posted:
http://spiritrealmstore.blogspot.com/20 ... views.html

Tonight a heart is breaking, a spirit is flourishing.
:mermaid:
Let's all have fun and play together!
irisweil
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

thank you to all who have recommended star wynd. i only discovered her a few days ago through the sharing of the members in the forum. i checked out her etsy shop and was about to order but her shop has disappeared. perhaps this is related to the recent actions of etsy. i tried to contact her on etsy to no avail. would anyone perhaps know how to reach her or of any other shop she might have?

thanks as well for sharing about her blog and photos. i've checked out all of them and am now even more badly wanting to ask for a custom from her.

Sunrise2000
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

Any news of her spirits? What your experiences?

Sytheria
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Sunrise2000 wrote:Any news of her spirits? What your experiences?
irisweil wrote:thank you to all who have recommended star wynd. i only discovered her a few days ago through the sharing of the members in the forum. i checked out her etsy shop and was about to order but her shop has disappeared. perhaps this is related to the recent actions of etsy. i tried to contact her on etsy to no avail. would anyone perhaps know how to reach her or of any other shop she might have?

thanks as well for sharing about her blog and photos. i've checked out all of them and am now even more badly wanting to ask for a custom from her.
I just got in touch with her not a couple of days ago through her Etsy store. She very rarely ever has items listed, and I think that's due to her constantly doing custom work for buyers.

My best advice is to send her a message and ask questions. She is very good at responding within a few days, and will usually give you a list of three entities to choose from based on who came forward.

I have two entities from her, and am in the process of transferring one of them to a new vessel through her.

All of her entities come with a brief interview on why they decided to be bound for you, and etc. She is very detailed in her work so it usually takes 3 weeks for orders to be shipped, but once they arrive, there is no doubting how powerful they are. The energy is palpable!

I wish you best of luck with buying from her.

Sytheria
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

It's been several years. Haven't heard from StarWynd since April 2016. :( Very sad her shop is no longer open. Was really looking forward to finishing my last order with her. I hope wherever she is now she's doing good. She had really amazing and powerful items.

Return to “Sellers You Love”