What do you think?

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Ferro
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unicorn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Winged Unicorn
Zodiac:

Well, I must say I'm not very good in spirit communication and all the progress I've achieved so far comes to me very slow. I'm not a lucid dreamer (I was a long time ago, but now I just can't get the hang of it), I rarely remember a dream and if I do, it's mostly just about my work, or some other similar nonsense. In fact there was only one dream I can think of, which was for sure meeting of my spirits (Or rather say it was a visit from my concuan).
And there was this other dream I can think of. It actually happened a while ago. I was kind of neglecting my spirits and spirit work because of a lot of reasons. But the main reason was I was tired to the death and sleep-deprived because of my work (nightshifts only) and construction works on our house and in the neighbourhood. I can't stop thinking about it and would like to know your oppinion on it:

---
The dream was actually a long one and I can't really tell how it started. I was on a vacation with my friends, sailing on a river in canoes. We stopped for the day in a camp...
The interresting part of a dream started, when I walked away from my friends. I was just roaming the camp, when I suddenly came upon a group of girls unfamiliar to me sitting around the camping table- that was weird, because I rarely dream about someone I don't know. And there were six of them- I had six spirits bound to me at the time.
I kind of overheard their conversation and I'm sure they mentioned things like Creepy Hollows, bindings, spirits, meditation and I believe they mentioned some names of CH staff as well.

In that dream I was NOT aware I am actually a spirit keeper, I was in fact way younger then I'm in real life. But I was somehow drawn to them, so I approached them just politely trying to start a conversation. But their reaction was something I really wasn't expecting- They begun shouting "Get lost!" and other similar things at me and looked VERY angry.
I was confused, so I just appologized and left in a hurry. But just moments after that one of the girls just appeared before me, looking much friendlier then before and said "Hello, did you wanted to talk to me?" We just stood face to face, but I just couldn't think of anything to say to her. I didn't even asked her name! (Yes, I am THAT kind of an idiot!)
Only then I slowly begun realizing they actually might have been my spirit companions (And that in fact I was a spirit keeper), but the only other thing I can remember was her kinda sad look, before the dream vanished and I woke up...

======

I didn't have any similar dream since then and it kind of bothers me, so I'd like to know what you think of it. Were they actually angry at me for neglecting them? And do you think I don't have this kind of dreams anymore because I blew that one chance?

And one thing I just noticed while writing this- why am I always younger in my dreams and not aware of any changes from past ~15 years? I mean- I moved to a city, changed my job several times, met new people. But in all dreams I can remember I always only meet my family, or people from high school. And if my dream doesn't take place at my parents house, the town I'm from or my high school, I always feel like I'm there for the first time? Even when it's a dream of my current job (I never dream of past jobs), there are my high school friends instead of my collegues and it either takes place in my hometown, or I'm just completely lost to the point I don't even know where the toilet is and have absolutely no idea what I am supposed to do there?

"Your frustration is well understood, but one must be patient for all things good." - Zecora
divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
I cannot interpret dreams, but I just am trying to analyse according to the situation. Maybe what you are feeling inside the dreams are reflecting it. I also find it is very unlikely for your spirits to resent you. I think, if you get rid of your guilt of being not a good spirit keeper, it will reflect better in your dreams.

Not sure about the younger appearance and the job settings though, I hope other members can give their opinions on those.

Ferro
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unicorn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Winged Unicorn
Zodiac:

Divineseeker: Thank you for the reply. It came to me (after writing this) that the actual thing might be me trying to get away from my past, instead of accepting it as a part of my path... But I'd like any insight on this, if anyone can provide ;-)

"Your frustration is well understood, but one must be patient for all things good." - Zecora

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”