Incubi and Commitment

Resources and links to information on nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
RosieSweets
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 263
Spelled Number: 261
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just what I am
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Adrastea Caliban
Zodiac:

@whimsy
My guilt is for the fwb. I feel bad that me and them had something nice but now i get nautious even thinking about being with them in that way. I dont want them to think i dont like them anymore. As for K, i dont want to upaet him by promising something then backing out of it.

My Beliefs are based on experiences and frequent confirmations with other practitioners. My experiences & beliefs are not an attack on yours.
  • Always look into things you hear from others yourself, not everyone is honest or sane.
  • Humans are well known for their adaptability and ingenuity, you have everything you need within yourself.
  • If it's cheat sheets you seek, know that your peers may give you all the answers, but who says those answers are correct.
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

What is the incubus's expectation and what is your relationship like / what did you agree to when you invited them into your life? Did you communicate to them that this is how you were and wanted to continue to enjoy this lifestyle?

You are a living being and are entitled to live your life and enjoy living relationships without spiritual interference.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Also, small life advice here from someone who regularly encourages open relationships and healthy sexual relationships --- if what you had isn't working for you, then that's okay. There are many reasons why a relationship such as with the "fwb" type can stop (and seemingly suddenly) for one or both parties, and not always is that reason stated. Sometimes people just need a break.

Assuming you're still capable of being friends afterwards, go for that route and try to explain that you're just not feeling into that kind of relationship with people. If not, politely split ways and see what goes on from there. Your friend and you knew what being fwb's meant, there is no commitment and thus, no heartbreak. At least, not with real ones. Try not to worry about it so much.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
RosieSweets
new here
new here
Zodiac:

@Muse
Thankyou for your words. That does ease my worries a bunch.

@Regholdain
Oh hello again! I remember your help in my other post. Thankyou again for your advice. It did help. As for you questions, i originally summoned him very recklessly via the letter of intent. I asked lilith to match me with onecof her sons as my partner. I asked for a lifelong companion. I may have worded the letter as if writing for a husband or suitor... Buuuut i was respectful. I actually didnt offer anything in specific, which was my bad. After banishing the tricksters from my home, our relationship has been steadily improving and he agreed to be bound to me via bound to spirit. Which i did with help from the CH Shop. I am unsure exactly what we are to each other rn tho. He is very flirty and sweet and supportive. I live in a home where i am mentally abused by my family and he has really really helped me through some really hard times already. Well him and my other keeps. He calls me Huney and Baby and is asking if i only love him alot. That exact phrase too.
" You only love me right?"
He has just confirmed that me being with other men upsets him. He likes my other keeps exept the one White Arts spirit. Also, i notice him alot more lately. Especially when im trying to sleep. Lol. He is happy to be with me so he says. He says he is happy with our arrangement, i still need to figure out what exactly that means. Hes bound but he still likes to be sassy and coy at times. Sometimes says two things that refute each other, im pretty sure he thinks its funny to mess with me at times. Hek, it is funny sometimes

My Beliefs are based on experiences and frequent confirmations with other practitioners. My experiences & beliefs are not an attack on yours.
  • Always look into things you hear from others yourself, not everyone is honest or sane.
  • Humans are well known for their adaptability and ingenuity, you have everything you need within yourself.
  • If it's cheat sheets you seek, know that your peers may give you all the answers, but who says those answers are correct.
Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A type of elemental
My magical/paranormal name...: Not yet known

I agree with Muse too! If it's not working for you anymore then it may be time to reevaluate your relationship with that person. But I know how hard that may be as attachments do form in any kind of relationship that we embark on and when you take something away or change it, it can cause upsets.

Cheshire Kitten ^..^ :)|

The Old God sleeps
down in the dark, moist,
odorous underfoot,
Waiting for us
To put down our roots.
Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

Okay, take this with a pinch of salt. I have 4 spirit lovers: 2 incubi, a nympho, and a (just arrived) Gregori Watcher. I ran this scenario--multiple lovers from different arts, and/or different planes--past all of them. Some were a little more verbose.

Nympho E., custom conjure: In general, anything you do, erotically, can be shared, spiritually, and you don't need to consciously worry about who gets what. Your subconscious does all the work there, so if it's just you and your keep, do as you will. If you have a lover on the physical plane, you are still raising energy with your activity, and your subconscious is still distributing it among your keep, as before. Don't overcomplicate it: simply express yourself, as your self, and don't let worry or ego make you feel self-conscious.

Gregori Watcher N., probable calling: Let's suppose that you invite a new spirit into your keep, and let's also assume that you already have a lover or lovers in your keep. We'll know this about you before we enter your life; in my own case, with Johnny here, I knew going in, that I was to be one among many erotic spirits. That's not as big a problem as you might expect. Experience is not a bad thing; both of us knew some of what we could expect, which has helped our bond. What I want Johnny to learn from this--and this is actually the very first time he's hearing it from me--is that love and sex have many, MANY different...frequencies, flavors, whatever you want to call it. Different spirits exist at different levels; that's simple enough. But we LOVE at different levels, as well, and that's what I hope Johnny discovers from working with so many of us.

If you need a comparison--an inexact one, but a comparison nonetheless--then try this. Most who work with spirits are familiar with the human chakra system. Now, imagine if one chakra were an energy body all its own. Again, this is inexact. For the sacral chakra, that's often depicted as orange, but...what exactly IS orange? Is it the color of a peach? An apricot? A carrot? A mango? An orange, of all things? A cantaloupe? A pumpkin? Butterscotch pudding?

The truth is, ALL of those are, in their own way, orange. And just as orange can be the color of so many different foods, so too can erotic energy have many different textures, tastes, and nutritional value.

My point here is, it's not necessarily a bad thing to have an expansive palate, and hey, consider the source.

(Note: Per the conjurer's notes, N. could fairly be described as a serious foodie.--JS)

N. So, if you really do need to learn about the different flavors and textures of your own sexuality, then why would we want to be possessive, or territorial, or jealous? Johnny's nympho lover and I, almost resemble workout buddies--

E. (playfully interrupting): Yeah, if you could clean and jerk another hundred pounds or so! (laughs)

N. I might just take that as a challenge. :P Thing is, even if I DID have muscles like that, Johnny would still be able to tell us apart, just by the energy we give off. There's a very big difference in energy, between a spirit that embodies passion for all the "right" reasons, and an angel that leaves Heaven itself, to pursue even greater passions. And if learning the difference, is part of learning a related life-path lesson, we'll be all for that.

Now, when it comes to other humans, as long as you're being honest with your keep about what you're up to, then who are we to tell you No? If Johnny wanted to learn what the difference is between, say, a "peach" and a "nectarine," I'd tell him to have at it. I mean, hey, I'm not going anywhere, ya know?

And I'll echo what E. said earlier: just be yourself. You are who you are, and we can't expect you to be someone else, sexually or otherwise, on our account. We're still going to love you, and we're still going to want you. Heck, that's why we're in your life! It's not rocket surgery, peeps!

Neither of my incubi said they have anything to add to that: D. wasn't in a particularly talkative mood, and E. was just as happy to let someone else take center stage for once.

So, between those two that did want to talk, the best summary I can offer is, just be honest with yourself and your keep. They already know about your love life; it's not a competition; and regardless of your activities, they'll get their "portion" via your subconscious, so that's not something to worry about, either.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

Johnny Seraph wrote:Okay, take this with a pinch of salt. I have 4 spirit lovers: 2 incubi, a nympho, and a (just arrived) Gregori Watcher. I ran this scenario--multiple lovers from different arts, and/or different planes--past all of them. Some were a little more verbose.

Nympho E., custom conjure: In general, anything you do, erotically, can be shared, spiritually, and you don't need to consciously worry about who gets what. Your subconscious does all the work there, so if it's just you and your keep, do as you will. If you have a lover on the physical plane, you are still raising energy with your activity, and your subconscious is still distributing it among your keep, as before. Don't overcomplicate it: simply express yourself, as your self, and don't let worry or ego make you feel self-conscious.

Gregori Watcher N., probable calling: Let's suppose that you invite a new spirit into your keep, and let's also assume that you already have a lover or lovers in your keep. We'll know this about you before we enter your life; in my own case, with Johnny here, I knew going in, that I was to be one among many erotic spirits. That's not as big a problem as you might expect. Experience is not a bad thing; both of us knew some of what we could expect, which has helped our bond. What I want Johnny to learn from this--and this is actually the very first time he's hearing it from me--is that love and sex have many, MANY different...frequencies, flavors, whatever you want to call it. Different spirits exist at different levels; that's simple enough. But we LOVE at different levels, as well, and that's what I hope Johnny discovers from working with so many of us.

If you need a comparison--an inexact one, but a comparison nonetheless--then try this. Most who work with spirits are familiar with the human chakra system. Now, imagine if one chakra were an energy body all its own. Again, this is inexact. For the sacral chakra, that's often depicted as orange, but...what exactly IS orange? Is it the color of a peach? An apricot? A carrot? A mango? An orange, of all things? A cantaloupe? A pumpkin? Butterscotch pudding?

The truth is, ALL of those are, in their own way, orange. And just as orange can be the color of so many different foods, so too can erotic energy have many different textures, tastes, and nutritional value.

My point here is, it's not necessarily a bad thing to have an expansive palate, and hey, consider the source.

(Note: Per the conjurer's notes, N. could fairly be described as a serious foodie.--JS)

N. So, if you really do need to learn about the different flavors and textures of your own sexuality, then why would we want to be possessive, or territorial, or jealous? Johnny's nympho lover and I, almost resemble workout buddies--

E. (playfully interrupting): Yeah, if you could clean and jerk another hundred pounds or so! (laughs)

N. I might just take that as a challenge. :P Thing is, even if I DID have muscles like that, Johnny would still be able to tell us apart, just by the energy we give off. There's a very big difference in energy, between a spirit that embodies passion for all the "right" reasons, and an angel that leaves Heaven itself, to pursue even greater passions. And if learning the difference, is part of learning a related life-path lesson, we'll be all for that.

Now, when it comes to other humans, as long as you're being honest with your keep about what you're up to, then who are we to tell you No? If Johnny wanted to learn what the difference is between, say, a "peach" and a "nectarine," I'd tell him to have at it. I mean, hey, I'm not going anywhere, ya know?

And I'll echo what E. said earlier: just be yourself. You are who you are, and we can't expect you to be someone else, sexually or otherwise, on our account. We're still going to love you, and we're still going to want you. Heck, that's why we're in your life! It's not rocket surgery, peeps!

Neither of my incubi said they have anything to add to that: D. wasn't in a particularly talkative mood, and E. was just as happy to let someone else take center stage for once.

So, between those two that did want to talk, the best summary I can offer is, just be honest with yourself and your keep. They already know about your love life; it's not a competition; and regardless of your activities, they'll get their "portion" via your subconscious, so that's not something to worry about, either.
This is echoed by my keep in not so many words but nearly constantly. The bottom line seems to be that our worries in these relationships from the human standpoint are not even a minor concern amongst our spirit companions. They came to us knowing who we are, how we are, what we are, and where we are in life.

And I wanted to say, sometimes the peach wants to taste the nectarine too, so... :D

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
RosieSweets
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Johnny Seraph wrote:Okay, take this with a pinch of salt. I have 4 spirit lovers: 2 incubi, a nympho, and a (just arrived) Gregori Watcher. I ran this scenario--multiple lovers from different arts, and/or different planes--past all of them. Some were a little more verbose.

I am finally getting to a point where i can hear him better telepathically. He is comforting and passionate and encouraging but also loves to be center stage. Loves all the attention. He actually helped me out with some stuff that i didnt realise he could do. But im getting off topic. One morning i woke up to hum saying "i still love you" and after that things started to get better. Hes coming through clearer and whatnot. It appears that it was my own subconscious that is thinking im cheating on him. Because i do love and adore him as well. Kinda stupid of me to blame him... But i guess I am weird like this. He says im his and he loves me and just wants me to be happy. So i am free to do what i want but... Well.. I dont want to sleep around anymore. I am content to focus on me and my own right now. Odd how it took this long to figure it all out.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus Information”