venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Truth_B wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:19 pm
Truth_B wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:00 am For me... As I began learning about him, I discovered that Satan/Lucifer, has many aspects. They don’t consider themselves to be the same, even though they come from an original source.

His aspect can be Prometheus, Samael, etc.

Everyone who chooses to work with these forces will have a different experience. These experiences are meant to be different because we are all different and need different requirements to attain certain and different goals.

In all truth, it is always up to the individual to find out the truth for themselves. By asking these Gods directly can be a positive start. Instead of just judging them through people’s views and experiences.

To me, I take everything I learn as a grain of salt. Then I experiment with what I have learnt to find out the truth. That’s how things have worked for me so far.
I agree with this wholeheartedly... For me, it's the same thing. Even though his/her aspects are Shiva, Hades, Sutekh, Enki, etc. He told me he/she answers to all names equally since that's what humans have evolved to call him throughout the ages and cultural backgrounds.

Even though he told me this doesn't mean that I would summon Shiva the way I would summon Sutekh. Even though he told me not to worry about it, I still take it seriously.
Makes sense that you agree with yourself wholeheartedly.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:44 pm Makes sense that you agree with yourself wholeheartedly.
I had assumed this was an accidental copy/paste or something. X3

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Muse wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:23 pm
Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:44 pm Makes sense that you agree with yourself wholeheartedly.
I had assumed this was an accidental copy/paste or something. X3
^^

Truth_B
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Makiah

Muse wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:17 pm
Truth_B wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:14 pm It's better to find answers yourself. With time you'll find people who also asked their questions directly too.
I've spoken with Satan in dreams.
I've walked with Lucifer in waking.
Lilith has watched over me as a child while I slept...and continues to give silent motherly guidance to the rebelious adolescent I've yet to grow out of.

To put it mildly - I use quotes because I find that those with more experience tend to word things better, and offer things that I currently cannot.

That isn't to say I have not spent time with these immortal individuals, nor is it to hint that I do not learn from them. I just don't personally have anything relevant for this topic to share, as my lessons thus far haven't been to explore religious theory, but personal roots - particularly learning to nourish them, and cut out the metaphorical weeds. In that way, all of the names above (and some unlisted) have helped me.

But this topic is more of a debate of how one defines an immortal, and how historically He is negatively depicted. I'm sorry that you think that sharing wisdom from an Elder is not direct enough.
I appreciate your experiences. However, you clearly misunderstand me. All I'm saying is that these experiences are not classified. Your experience cannot be finite to another person's experience. For example, you may describe Satan/Lucifer as two separate individuals. To me, they're one and the same since he told me that directly.

Honestly, you can add what you feel is enough. No pressure. This post was an offering to him since he/she did so much for me. He/She wanted to talk about my experiences since I normally didn't during that time. So, I used my experience to shine light that He's/She is not all the negative ideologies that are written about him.

Truth_B
new here
new here

DanaGreen wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:16 pm I personally had not worked with Satan or any Black Arts entities.
But here is a rational voice of reason: on a larger scale, many of the "facts" well known about Satan to the general public was a religious depiction fabricated by few people(in the books and movies). That alone can not produce an accurate description of an entity, or a person. As we already know many stories from the bible is "borrowed legends" from other cultures. If you look closely into ancient civilizations you will find traces of those stories, from hundreds if not thousands of years before the bible was even written. This means that the people who put those stories together did not really experience it themself. How is any judgement of a character fair if the describer do not even know the depicted? Would anyone here be content getting branded by a stranger?
Also, within history multiple religions and believes had been used as a control methodology.
If there is no evil, why would people believe in "the good"? If there is no consequences, why would anyone obey a rule? If there is nothing to fear, then why would anyone need to be told that doing certain things will grant us salvation? This is a simple "good cop, bad cop" game in which authorities had been playing for thousands of years, because majority of us do not question the ones in power.
With that being said, I am not defending Satan here in anyway since I also don't know him. But I do think that everyone deserves a fair chance, or at the least, to be given the benefit of the doubt.
I agree with you as well. This was really well put. :)

Truth_B
new here
new here

Aprophis wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:59 pm
Truth_B wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:33 pm Please research, Hinduism has an opposing force like the Goddess Kali, etc. All religions have an opposing force.
Goddess Kali is an opposing force to what exactly?
She is dualistic, embodies good and bad, just like Shiva does. They are much more complex to just be reduced to opposing forces.
Sure everything is in balance, but you can't really say there is this side and there is the other side and that's it.
There are religions who have lots of sides. Not just good vs evil or light vs dark.
If you read my previous posts you would see that this is what I'm saying. The concept of "good" or "bad" is young compared to these ancient forces. However I will describe it in form of energy to help you understand my point. Everything has an opposition that one of the laws of nature. The lighter energy will have a heavier opposition. For example, the sun and the moon.

Lastly, yes I can actually say there is a side because I'm specifically focusing on one topic (balance). Other sides to religion are a completely different topic.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Truth_B wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:11 pmFor example, you may describe Satan/Lucifer as two separate individuals. To me, they're one and the same since he told me that directly.
Lucifer and Satan are just as much certain beings as they are titles.
Anyone can bear the title of Lightbringer or Adversary.
So there are several different Lucifers, several different Satans and probably also a lot of Beings that have the title Lucifer/Satan but are not named Satan or Lucifer.
Lucifer was also the latin name given to the god Phosphoros who is basically the planet Venus in the morning.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Truth_B
new here
new here

Aprophis wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:44 pm
Truth_B wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:11 pmFor example, you may describe Satan/Lucifer as two separate individuals. To me, they're one and the same since he told me that directly.
Lucifer and Satan are just as much certain beings as they are titles.
Anyone can bear the title of Lightbringer or Adversary.
So there are several different Lucifers, several different Satans and probably also a lot of Beings that have the title Lucifer/Satan but are not named Satan or Lucifer.
Lucifer was also the latin name given to the god Phosphoros who is basically the planet Venus in the morning.
You're not wrong but I don't see it as just a "title". I did once but my experiences proved otherwise.

However, I will tell you that it's best to let one experience their experiences the way they're meant to. Pushing your own ideologies on to people is never the best thing to do. Even if they're not your ideologies. People's experiences are not finite and they shouldn't be matched by any ideology.

Finally, yes there a many imposters out there who like to pose as a particular deity... That's why in my experiences normally when I'm called, I contact more than one elder or medium for confirmation. The answers are normally similar to mine and that's my truth. I rest my case.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Truth_B wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:33 pm If you read my previous posts you would see that this is what I'm saying. The concept of "good" or "bad" is young compared to these ancient forces. However I will describe it in form of energy to help you understand my point. Everything has an opposition that one of the laws of nature. The lighter energy will have a heavier opposition. For example, the sun and the moon.

Lastly, yes I can actually say there is a side because I'm specifically focusing on one topic (balance). Other sides to religion are a completely different topic.
Yes, while the concept of good and bad is young and everything might have an opposition, it's not that everyone in Hinduism has only one opposition. It might have several and oppose several others and sometimes it might oppose one thing at a time and then the other.
It's fluid, not a clear drawn line. Balance also isn't as clear cut as that. In the big picture, everything might be balanced but going into details things might not be balanced.
Also the sun and moon aren't really opposing forces. They're intimately connected. Sure they're different, but they're not really opposing energies. Heavy and light aren't opposites. They're a scale. Opposing would be more like Gravity and Anti-Gravity.

Also if we talk about everything, for everything to actually be everything there also needs to be exceptions to the rule. Such as forces that have no opposites.
We only know a very small part of what makes up the laws of nature. A miniscule amount.
Saying it is one of the laws of nature as a fact is misunderstanding the volatile, chaotic, indescribable, unfathomable nature of everything.
We all just assume that it all forces have an opposite when we don't even know all forces in this infinite universe which isn't even the only universe.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Truth_B
new here
new here

Aprophis wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:02 pm
Truth_B wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:33 pm If you read my previous posts you would see that this is what I'm saying. The concept of "good" or "bad" is young compared to these ancient forces. However I will describe it in form of energy to help you understand my point. Everything has an opposition that one of the laws of nature. The lighter energy will have a heavier opposition. For example, the sun and the moon.

Yes, while the concept of good and bad is young and everything might have an opposition, it's not that everyone in Hinduism has only one opposition. It might have several and oppose several others and sometimes it might oppose one thing at a time and then the other.
It's fluid, not a clear drawn line. Balance also isn't as clear cut as that. In the big picture, everything might be balanced but going into details things might not be balanced.
Also the sun and moon aren't really opposing forces. They're intimately connected. Sure they're different, but they're not really opposing energies. Heavy and light aren't opposites. They're a scale. Opposing would be more like Gravity and Anti-Gravity.

Also if we talk about everything, for everything to actually be everything there also needs to be exceptions to the rule. Such as forces that have no opposites.
We only know a very small part of what makes up the laws of nature. A miniscule amount.
Saying it is one of the laws of nature as a fact is misunderstanding the volatile, chaotic, indescribable, unfathomable nature of everything.
We all just assume that it all forces have an opposite when we don't even know all forces in this infinite universe which isn't even the only universe.
Hinduism, the sun and moon and energy where just examples that I used. Your right tho. However, I was just addressing your previous comment in attempt to conclude about balance because I was only looking at one topic and you were looking at the bigger picture, which I respect but it kind of took out from the argument.

Otherwise, I agree with your point of view.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”