You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Makiah

INTRODUCTION.

Satan is not as depicted in religions and ideologies... Many sorcerers who work directly with him know this, but they choose to remain quiet and selfish of the information they learn. Using it for their own advantage. Others have stated their experiences, but are not recognized by many. They remain hidden from the people.

That is why I am here... Hopefully I will help people in this forum be exposed to who Satan is and how you can maintain a good relationship with him.

MY EXPERIENCE.

For centuries, Satan has been seen in a negative light through the help of religion and other ideologies. I once used to believe in this ideologies because I was in a very religious family and I was brought up to believe in what they believed. Even though it was not the right path form me...

I left religion at the age of 16... I always questioned the religion I was in, trying to understand it’s natures. In the end I was not pleased... And left religion. I have never regretted my decision because it was the right one for me. I have never really been one for religion. Since childhood I was always repelled by it never attracted to it... But I was forced by my religious family to conform to it, which didn’t last...

After I left religion, I began feeling serious sensations on my skin. They were painful, like stabs everywhere on my body. I felt this sensations for days... I thought I was sick or ill and ended up sleeping a lot because when I slept, I never felt pain.

The more I began getting used to these sensations, I began feeling wave like energies that were light and annoying. I didn’t understand what was going on and I became very uncomfortable... I always ignored them and they became stronger. For days I tried to ignore them but it became harder, I started researching banishing methods and ways to get rid of them which did not work. Whatever it was it was too strong...

I began giving up and giving in...

One night before bed (This is when it was the strongest...), I gave in and it immediately paralyzed me and began making love to me... This is how I began my path on studying about the occult.

I never understood this entity, but it always communicated to me, trying to make it’s identity known, which I ignored because I thought I was just making things up in my head. But, it was still there... Holding me, loving me and protecting me, even healing me when I was sickly.

Even though it was good to me... I wanted to know it, so I beHan demanding for answers and it tried to deliver... I never trusted it, so I asked sorcerers who delved in the black arts and they all told me that the entity that was and is with me is ‘Satan’.

...But I remained stubborn. So I decided to ask him directly in a lucid dream. He still said the same thing.

During this time I was very stubborn... But he remained patient. Doing everything he could to try make me believe him. Trying to communicate through dreams and my daily life were the main ways he tried to tell me that it was him.

It was a long journey... And still is one.

...Now, I have learnt much about him and we are close. He shows me what I wish to know and learn, he urges me to study about the occult and guides me to sources that provide trust worthy information. He is very patient with me, He is a good teacher and friend to those who seek him with respect. He doesn’t stand for disrespectful people, He comes to those who want to be empowered and enlightened through his help... He is a loving God and is willing to teach those who want to learn. He is the definition of pure empowerment and enlightenment. He doesn’t force people to follow him. He stands for free will.

I have worked with him and he is very patient... At times he can be harsh when it is needed.This should not be seen as though he is against you, it is to help you become more disciplined in order to reach the goals you want him to help you with.

He is strong... I have experiences were I took risks in the astral plane where I tried to get a feel for his energy. It is so strong that when I woke up, I felt the after effects of the pain I had in the astral.

He is very beautiful God/Goddess and extremely powerful...

However, When angered he can make your life a living hell. He would do a lot of damage in your life and his anger should not be tested... He has a lot of self control and it is quite hard to get him angry but it should not be tested.

When respected, He can show you things you have never thought you needed in your life, hidden secrets, foes who hide themselves as friends and opportunities that can help you better your life in the areas of wealth, love, health and happiness.

Satan/Lucifer is an understanding God/Goddess and is to be approached with respect. He is not a puppet to be controlled and should not be seen as a servant. He is a God in his own right.

SATAN’S APPEARANCE.

Satan appears to many in different forms... For some a woman, others a man. For others an Angel, Demon, even an alien like creature.

For others a blonde/black haired handsome man, a handsome man in a business suit, a dragon, a serpent, a cloaked figure, a beautiful woman, a horned handsome demon or a beautiful angel, even a male child.

For me, he has come in all this forms but there is one he prefers to use with me. This form is confidential... For he describes this form as his true form.

In most situations, due to the influence of religion, some people can summon a thought form instead of the real entity. So be careful.

DEMON’S AND RELIGION.

Be careful when you summon when you summon Demons when you are in a religion, most demons do not conform to those ideologies and they can play with your head to get a good laugh... Yes, they have a sense of humor.

IF YOU WANT TO WORK WITH SATAN...

Satan/Lucifer is a great God to work with. He is beginner friendly and is not as depicted. He is not an accuser or something extremely negative, but has the ability to be it crossed.

He can help a lot in someone’s life and one should learn a few things about him before working with him, however, chose the right sources to learn about him. Most sources are against him because they judge him through religious dogma.

Be careful on sources you choose to read from...

IN CONCLUSION.

Satan is a God, An empowerer, and the true truth bringer.

Approach him with respect and pure and clean intentions and he will guide you to what you seek.

I hope this helps you...

*0* - TRUTH_B *0*

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Based on the knowledge I have and personal experience, I would go with the idea that 'Satan' is a title and there are many 'satan' figures out there. Meaning that those of us who engage a being we consider to hold that name could potentially be interacting with different entities.

It is true however that if one is already very opposed to the notion of Satan, that any interaction with a satanic figure may be unpleasant based on the push against that entity and what it could possibly represent, while an interaction by one more prepared with the same entity could be rewarding.

I wouldn't consider the title of Satan to be synonymous with the title of Lucifer unless we are maybe talking about Lucifuge, who can be considered the dark twin or dark 'half' to what Lucifer represents. Or perhaps were we to regard Lucifer instead as Moloch.
(In stating this I infer that I believe in a duality which may either be represented by two separate beings or a singular being, depending on what makes sense.)

This is not to rail against your experience of course, just lending my perspective. I can appreciate what you're saying so far as the truth is definitely more complex.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I agree with both of the posts above to some degree. "Satan" is definitely a title as much as it is a being, and it really depends on the particular "Satan" that interacts with you to figure out what is what. For me, personally, "Satan" or whatever being displayed himself has such, has always been quite the stern but loving fatherly figure. He's never made me feel particularly uncomfortable in a way that caused permenant fear, upset, damage, etc.

Anything he did cause was for my own benefit in the long run (getting rid of a toxic individual for example) even if I didn't see it that way. He's very much an in your face type of being and, like all beings, can be percieved differently depending on the individual. Some may see him lovingly whereas others may be uncomfortable around him, and others still will downright fear him (and have every right to feel afraid). I think Akelta from S&S wrote a beautiful story about her journey with Satan, and I'll quote a small bit of that here in hopes that it provides some further insight...
Many people will pick and choose. They think it is something they can. They will not leave their home, they won’t dwell in the cave, they do not know the symbolism or why any of the rituals are done. The double-bladed knife that is walked when one is exploring the darkness. That is where the darkness will destroy you. If you want to roll in the filth you have to be willing to ingest it. If you want to watch others being abused and destroyed you have to accept that you yourself will be abused and destroyed. The second you can accept things it changes you and takes from you.

Satan: How much can you take? How much do you want to take? What is natural to you? These are very important questions you have to ask. To watch others be abused you have to be abused, to watch innocence be destroyed you have to accept your innocence will be destroyed. There are many paths of darkness and they do not have to all be destructive. Just because all things are divine, doesn’t mean you have to be ok with it.
For those that think they just have to destroy themselves in a ritual of self-cannibalism, they do not know the layers of the darkness, there is not just one path, there are many..

Satan: Not all paths of darkness are like that, you cannot and should not walk all of them, you have to find the one that is aligned with you. Your darkness has always been natural to you, don’t feel you have to push into the ether, crossing your boundaries and shattering who you are.
I think that to get the true and beautifully detailed message you must read her full Article for yourself, but generally speaking, I feel that this was a grand depiction of not just Satan and her personal bond with him, but of the concept of things being not as they seem, and of how paths, experiences, and even beings - dark or light - can be a highly unique experience to have.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Truth_B
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Makiah

For me... As I began learning about him, I discovered that Satan/Lucifer, has many aspects. They don’t consider themselves to be the same, even though they come from an original source.

His aspect can be Prometheus, Samael, etc.

Everyone who chooses to work with these forces will have a different experience. These experiences are meant to be different because we are all different and need different requirements to attain certain and different goals.

In all truth, it is always up to the individual to find out the truth for themselves. By asking these Gods directly can be a positive start. Instead of just judging them through people’s views and experiences.

To me, I take everything I learn as a grain of salt. Then I experiment with what I have learnt to find out the truth. That’s how things have worked for me so far.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I'm kind of bothered by your use of religion.
There are a lot of religions out there, like buddhism, hinduism, whatnot, that do not necessarily have the devil or satan as the opposing force.
Not to mention the religions that actually are satanic or luciferian.
Just call it christianity or whatever.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Good point Apro.

But for a bit of a twist I will add in fact, while I am fully immersed in the demoniacal I've over the years expanded my awareness enough to be comfortable exploring many Abrahamic concepts, have prayed to Saint Mary (she is very fond of me for some reason, maybe she's that way with everyone), etc.
It is an interesting position to be in, since many persons who become involved with Satanism (whether 'RHP' or 'LHP' Satanism as there exists both) are fleeing from Abrahamic religion, while in my Satanic practices I've ultimately been led to really appreciate facets of Christianity.

For that matter, we can interpret biblical text in many ways. I don't see why there even has to be a 'good vs. evil', theologically.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote:For that matter, we can interpret biblical text in many ways. I don't see why there even has to be a 'good vs. evil', theologically.
This expresses my views quite well. Most gods have existed far before even the concept of "good" or "evil". They do what they see as necessary, and that's basically it. If we're applying childish dnd affiliations into this, Chaotic Neutral would be the most fitting of titles, but that goes for everyone. Even the most "loving" or the most "terrible" of gods.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote:Good point Apro.

But for a bit of a twist I will add in fact, while I am fully immersed in the demoniacal I've over the years expanded my awareness enough to be comfortable exploring many Abrahamic concepts, have prayed to Saint Mary (she is very fond of me for some reason, maybe she's that way with everyone), etc.
It is an interesting position to be in, since many persons who become involved with Satanism (whether 'RHP' or 'LHP' Satanism as there exists both) are fleeing from Abrahamic religion, while in my Satanic practices I've ultimately been led to really appreciate facets of Christianity.

For that matter, we can interpret biblical text in many ways. I don't see why there even has to be a 'good vs. evil', theologically.
It seems 90% of people who are in the Satanic path often seem to be just reverse Christians, just changing their previous beliefs around. That is why I often have difficulties taking them seriously (this of course excludes the handful of serious practitioners I know).
I have a great aversion to religion but it may be that at some point I need to explore these ideas but I'm not looking forward to it. Jesus, if real, seems to be a cool guy, though.

Bluemew666
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Halfbreed
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Roki leo
Zodiac:

Jesus, if real, seems to be a cool guy, though.
[/quote]

If from what I put together makes sense I personally believe jesus was an enlightened alchemist who practiced WA and could have very well been someone who was affiliated to a god and or entity

"Noctu morte"
"alumni elementarium"
"Discipulus quantae divinationis"
" Discipulus illusionist"
"Until the song is sung and the musicians have all gone home, not even you can tell which notes made the melody."
ladyoflosttreasures
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 29
Spelled Number: 88
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna
Zodiac:

My personal experience with Lucifer, his nature, our relationship, is very similar to yours with Satan. Personally I believe Lucifer and Satan are not one in the same, but much of what you have described parallels my own experience with Lucifer.

He is great for leading us to trustworthy sources, isn't he?

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:15 pm

For that matter, we can interpret biblical text in many ways.
It is quite interesting. In my practice with Lucifer, I too have been led to very much appreciate facets of Christianity. It is thanks to Lucifer that I have this appreciation, and the knowledge which I have gained.

Lucufer led me to - of all things - a Chriatian talk radio show and Chriatian Apologetics. I trust him, but never would I have imagined I was being led down one of, if not the most significant paths of knowledge I have ever encountered in my life. Lucifer guided me to this Christian radio show to show me the truth about our Earth, and the universe. He didn't lead me to it just flipping through radio stations, but through one of my favorite metaphysical shops.

One day I was on their site quickly checking out the new things they had available (their stuff usually sells really quickly), when I saw a listing titled "The Eye of God". I wasn't interested but Lucifer clearly let me know I needed to see it. As soon as I scrolled down I could feel him stopping me, the feeling of resistance under my thumb, like an invisible force under it, like trying to put the same sides of two magnets together. I couldn't see why he'd want me to see that so I started to scroll again, and the feeling of prickly little pins was suddenly all over my hand and I felt compelled to see this listing.

The listing cconsisted of a bunch of information about creation, evolution, the Earth, the Great Flood, fossils and such from a "Christian perspective", or so I thought, which I learned was called Christian Apologetics. I won't get into all the details as it is an entirely different topic and I could really go off track from the original post, but, the point being that this is what Lucifer wanted me to see, this is what he wanted.

At the end of the listing they shared a link to a Christisn radio talk show host and offered to share a link to his recorded series for anyone interested, so I took her up on the offer and downloaded it. It is mind blowing, and everything I have heard that I've researched checks out. (It took quite some digging using Google but using DuckDuckGo I found information much easier.)

I always questioned what I was taught in school, I always felt like it wasn't reality, that what we were being taught wasn't real. Now I know why.

I have learned so much from Lucifer. He is not at all what many out there imagine him to be like. He is the bringer of light, knowledge, he is empowering, a great teacher, he is patient, and has given me much in my life and spiritually.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”