Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I've been fighting feelings of exhaustion more often as of late, and have found myself taking naps consistently throughout the day in order to avoid the constant headaches and eye soreness that said exhaustion causes. I've taken ibuprofen, stayed hydrated, and eaten enough to avoid any physical issues when it comes down to that. I've also been getting enough sleep, so that can't really be the cause either. The weather hasn't been particularly rainy, I haven't been particularly bored (in most cases I actively wanted to do something but found myself too tired to finish whatever it was). I'm stressed for my upcoming move but not so stressed out as to not sleep well. I wake up feeling rested and all.

On top of that oddity, my dreams are going from general lucidity to outright waking up (while asleep). I can't quite call it sleep paralysis...since I'm not paralyzed, but I am awake and can turn to look at things and see them as they were left. I'm uncertain if these are odd dreams or my companions trying to make me more tired in order to communicate with me through my dreams but...and it's not that I don't appreciate the effort, I'd just prefer not having a headache and feeling on the verge of throwing up nonstop to get the reaction they're wanting. Then again, I am stubborn so I can't necessarily blame them. This is just guesswork though as I haven't had the chance to sit down alone and speak with them.

Has anyone experienced anything similar to this? What results had you come to, if any at all? I don't want to blame spiritual causes but as far as I know, nothing physical is the source as I've taken steps to ensure my health is taken care of as much as possible. :(

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Is it a dream or OBE/astral projection?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:Is it a dream or OBE/astral projection?
Feels more like an OBE so far due to the level of awareness and control I have during the fact.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse

Return to “Spirit Keeping”