Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 263
Spelled Number: 261
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just what I am
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Adrastea Caliban
Zodiac:

So im in bed rn and i cant hear any of my keeps but i keep seeing a weblike shadow. Once i get it it dirext line of sight i can almost make out wat seems to be a sparkling light? The web is getting bigger each time and the lack of communication is unsettling. If i stare too long i start too feel really weird like im going all trance like. Then it moves. Not sure what to do.

My Beliefs are based on experiences and frequent confirmations with other practitioners. My experiences & beliefs are not an attack on yours.
  • Always look into things you hear from others yourself, not everyone is honest or sane.
  • Humans are well known for their adaptability and ingenuity, you have everything you need within yourself.
  • If it's cheat sheets you seek, know that your peers may give you all the answers, but who says those answers are correct.
RosieSweets
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Update. The shadow grew and grew till i could barely see. I was so scared out of my wits so much that i couldnt think straight. I felt pushed down. I remember me speaking without meaning to, calling the shadow pretty, beautiful and gorgeous. I am unsure why, i feel like those were not my words. The energy grew and grew and this is gonna soud weird but the sparkles i saw actually lookted like stars at one point. The shadow was swirling right above me, i felt it as if something was pushing hard against my chest. I passed out from fear.... I still cant hear my keeps and I am still scared.

My Beliefs are based on experiences and frequent confirmations with other practitioners. My experiences & beliefs are not an attack on yours.
  • Always look into things you hear from others yourself, not everyone is honest or sane.
  • Humans are well known for their adaptability and ingenuity, you have everything you need within yourself.
  • If it's cheat sheets you seek, know that your peers may give you all the answers, but who says those answers are correct.
InfernalNachos
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something Fuzzy...
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Personal

Dewd... anyone remember the stories of Anansi? I think there were 2 different Anansi. Seriously pulling this from memory. One was the guy that was always tricking or cheating everyone. The other was the great spider. Pretty sure she had 3 children. The web spinner, the rock thrower, and one other. It's all relatively foggy... I may ... nope... definitely gonna flex my Google fu after this. Its gonna eat a hole in my brain if i don't. But... this screams Anansi. At least to me. Someone more learned chime in, please

Do nothing that is of no use.
-Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of the Five Rings-

Why waste magick on something you could easily achieve through time, effort and dedication?

Beware the noobsauce (take with salt)
InfernalNachos
neophyte
neophyte

6 sons... Anansi had 6 sons. And I think the man and the spider were the same now. I remember separating them as a child, but wikipedia has told me otherwise... they taught this stuff when I was in grade school. Give it a read.

Anansi also had a couple of cameos in the animated series "Gargoyles"

The 2nd best animated series ever made, 1st being Naruto.

Why waste magick on something you could easily achieve through time, effort and dedication?

RosieSweets
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Im sorry but... What? I am do confused

InfernalNachos
neophyte
neophyte

RosieSweets wrote:Im sorry but... What? I am do confused
Ok, here goes.

Big web. Sparkly shadow.

I babbled a bit, but only one thing came to mind.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anansi

I recommend reading this. This is the only thing that came to mind

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

RosieSweets wrote:Im sorry but... What? I am do confused
Hi

Whatever it turns out to be (or even if you never work that out), it may be worth considering upping your levels of protection so that you can keep out unwanted or malicious energies, beings or magic.

This is a free How To article in the Encyclopaedia

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

There are plenty of items in the CH shop too for protection and banishing. It's said to be a good idea to have protection spell bindings and protection spirits, on top of having your own self protection skills or rituals. And 3 different types of something is said to give a wider / better layered levels of protection than just one. (Different protection spell bindings are likely to have different strengths or weaknesses or work on different aspects and so may complement each other.)

Hope that info is useful.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “General Questions”