My Sweet Small Zoo

We love fur babies around here! Share your pics & stories!
Gothicpumpkinfairy
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

This is E.k.(Evil Kitty)- https://i.imgur.com/atcL7ia.jpg I know a bit blurry. Old phone.

This is Custard(Fat Cat)- https://i.imgur.com/6URUM57.jpg New phone, I just go it, he moved.

This is Luca- https://i.imgur.com/69rBU0h.jpg Mama calls him a horse. I forgot to wipe the gunk from his eyes.

This is Bacon- https://i.imgur.com/ylzPNN2.jpg And this is a photo from the person I got Bacon from. His original name is Saphira. And yes he is boy, they don't care. I don't care. But Saphira is a nice room.

I did have a beardie named Pancake before Bacon, but sadly she passed on. I don't really have any good photos of her. And I am so sorry these are just the links to the pictures. I do have a photo of E.K. Laying in a chair and watching Pancake in her tank before she passed. It was cute. Sometimes I'd take her out and E.K. would bop her on the bed. No claws, she does not use her claws unless dealing with food or threats.

And there are two other dogs here. But they aren't mine so I do not feel comfortable posting a photo of them.

Allow your dreams to take flight, like a bat in the night...or allow your dreams to sprint in the wind like a cat after a play thing/food. :3....But do not allow them to die X..X

Spirits: E(Hellhound), P(4 Elements Dragon), S(Were-Snow Tiger)
SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

Aww, look at all the little sweeties!

I have a small group of cats I call the itty bitty kitty committee and they all have food names. There's Nugget, Biscuit, Dill, Pickle, Flour, Cream, Milk, and Noodle :8)

Gothicpumpkinfairy
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Awwe! That is awesome! There is another cat here, but he is a stray I feed. His name is Puddin'. My aunt calls him One Eyed Willy. He is missing an eye.

Allow your dreams to take flight, like a bat in the night...or allow your dreams to sprint in the wind like a cat after a play thing/food. :3....But do not allow them to die X..X

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

I used to have a cat named Pudding! She was the mother of Flour, Milk, and Cream and the daughter of Biscuit. She passed last year.

Gothicpumpkinfairy
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Awwe. I am so sorry to hear that. I'm waiting for the day E.K. Doesn't wake up from sleeping. She is quite old. But still runs and does things as if she were as young as a kitten.

Azazaryn
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Azazaryn

Such sweet babies!

Gothicpumpkinfairy
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thank you.

Return to “Paws, Claws, Feathers, Furries & Fins”