neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

My hellhound is on its way! I thought it was a male but it is female! And she has black fur and brown eyes, when I thought it was male I though it had red eyes. That was my bad, I goofed. Haha, But, she is complete and shall be on her way soon! so YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Anyone who has a hellhound, do you have any advice at all? E's vessel is on its way, and I can sense she is here with me.

Her voice is calm and gentle, but slightly growl like....But anyway, please advice...I'd greatly appreciate it.
Allow your dreams to take flight, like a bat in the night...or allow your dreams to sprint in the wind like a cat after a play thing/food. :3....But do not allow them to die X..X

Spirits: E(Hellhound), P(4 Elements Dragon), S(Were-Snow Tiger)
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Beyond the typical advice with just about any spirit, I don't really think there's anything specific to say in regards to hellhounds. Mine tends to enjoy hanging out by the fireplace in our living room, even though I'm never out there. I always had the impression he was curled up there and lifting his head to watch me when I walked in. I have not spent a lot of time talking to him honestly, or bonding, so to be sure there's not much more I can say.

Oh. He was also one of the four spirits that helped support my daily ritual to create an Amulet of Death for necromancy. And overall that completed and went very well. So you might say that they certainly will help with connections to the spiritual realm, the underworld realms and death.
X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Gothicpumpkinfairy
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hmm...Thank you Regholdain. I do not know where to begin. But I think she will help me in knowing. I feel like I feel her. Like she has been here since before the vessel was even asked for. I know she is not much of a talker, but she enjoys company. And she seems to enjoy music. And doesn't mind my animals. As the cats seem at ease, and the dogs in the house don't seem to feel threatened. But one cat does like to stare at random things as though something is there. Might be E, might be the unbound dragon I have with me. I shall talk to E a little bit and see what I can do. I know she will be a great help to my journey and be welcomed into my life.

I am going to try my best to be a good keeper. And not only look at the ones who can give me what I want, but also can be my friend. Again, thank you.
Allow your dreams to take flight, like a bat in the night...or allow your dreams to sprint in the wind like a cat after a play thing/food. :3....But do not allow them to die X..X

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf

My hellhound, (Z), I feel helps me connect to the rest of my spirits. He does have the glowing red eyes lol. But perhaps your hellhound can help you connect even more with the unbound spirits around you as well as give you the protection you may need. Those are my suggestions at least ^^ Congrats on your first bound spirit, though! I'm sure you're going to have an absolute blast on your new journey with her :)
They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
Gothicpumpkinfairy
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thank you Featheredstar. I am excited to have her with me. I had her bridged to me so I think I can feel her now. The unbound likes to mess with my laptop. Sometimes I go to type something and the keys are all funky. E, my Hellhound, seems very calm and caring. She doesn't speak much. But that is okay. I think she may like it when I read to her. But I am not completely sure. I have not done much reading except in my dreams. I need to start reading once more, but I have been listening to a lot of music lately. She seems to like that. I think. Also, I think she can sense my unease about some things.

I can feel that she is on guard for me. Waiting, ready to strike. Yet she is at ease enough not to startle the cats or the dogs here. I hope I can be a good keeper.

Falc618
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Alya
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
Zodiac:

I'd just got my Hellhound a few days ago, so I'm in the same boat as you.

Usually I feel more comfortable with females, so I've always requested female spirits/entities. My hellhound was the first time I've not requested a specific gender, and my first male spirit.
Jimmy
Gothicpumpkinfairy
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Ah I see. My E is family. She is a pretty sight to see. And maybe we can get some advice. But I think that we will learn each day....

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

My hellhound is very loyal and he manifests whenever I feel scared (well even if I'm not feeling scared). I always sense him guard me most especially at night. He sometimes manifests as a normal dog, sometimes with black fur and red eyes. I feel like the more I feel scared, the more he manifests and the more that he reminds me of his presence.
All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Gothicpumpkinfairy
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

That is wonderful to know. E is always around me. Though my pets, mainly my cats, stay close to me too. P, my dragon, likes to float above, mainly when I sleep. Lately I've been awakening early in the morning, like 2 to 3 in the morning. And yet I go to bed at my usual time. When I awaken I go back to slee, but I think it may be because of others coming around. E likes to show herself as a large dog, with brown eyes and black fur, then there are times where she because very large and red eyes. Usually when I feel threatened, or upset, or scared....

Red6joker
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: GA,DA, some WA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal/incubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Neso

Hellhounds are pretty dope, I gotta wait and work on my self (and my wallet) first but soon!

Return to “Creatures”