Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I designed the drawing to help you understand visually about the difference between the 3 bodies and the soul.
article_3bodies.jpg
3 Bodies

1 - Physical Body - the flesh & blood on the physical plane only (represented in blue)
2 - Spiritual Body - the essence of you, the ever-growing, ever-changing aura of your spiritual practices, interactions, experiences & beliefs, resides on the spiritual realm (represented in gold)
3 - Astral Body - the heavenly or astral interpretation of you, what you use during astral efforts (travel, meditation, casting, etc), and resides on the astral realm (represented in red)

The soul (represented by an orb in the middle of the physical body) is your unique "fingerprint", the core of your unique being that passes into the afterlife. Your astral & spiritual body are capable of remaining on their respective realms and are what are typically contacted during seances, conjurings, etc.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Thanks Magnolia, I can see why when they meld together your going to jump. It feels like energy from the outside slapping your body. Would you say the astral body reaches even further? How is this different that the 7 bodies aura seers see? I have a book called hands of lights that shows various layers.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

This is your mega basic understanding of the 3 most important bodies & how they blend one onto another to form a solid being. However, not everyone uses their 3 bodies in harmony. Obviously people here are working towards & achieving that goal.

You can delve into the layers of each individual body on its own merit and there are many "layers". For example, for the physical body you can separate the body into logic & abstract... or, emotion, thought, healing... etc. And you can break each body into multiple layers.

The astral body doesn't necessarily reach further, it just reaches a different realm than the spiritual realm. Of course people thing of the astral body as "above" because it is associated with the heavenly realm (astral) and it is "above" us.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Yeong
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thank you! But.. Now I feel like I'm more confused. :think:
So, my emotions and thoughts - which body are they housed in? In each body?
I thought the physical body was only responsible for physical sensations, like pain/pleasure, temperature; and that emotions and thoughts were housed in.. is it the spiritual or astral body?? :( That's why they say when you pass and lose your physical body, but you have many physical addictions, it feels like absolute hell, since you have no body to gratify them.
When we pass, does the consciousness absolutely have to disintegrate? What happens to the sense of "I am"ness? It's like there's the spiritual "me", the astral "me", and the soul "me"? So where is the ultimate "ME" me? :wtf: Can't I just train myself to keep my personality and integrity of my consciousness without it disintegrating into bits and pieces?
In astral travel, is it the astral body that travels? What if I want to go visit the dragon realm, but don't they live on the spiritual plane? So, am I not supposed to "project" my spiritual body?? What about beings who are capable of existing on spiritual and astral realms? How do I know which body to use to communicate with them? :lol: So, is it this: we use spiritual eyes to see beings of the spiritual plane, and astral eyes to see astral beings? So now I'm supposed to work on 2 more sets of eyes? This is confusing, but hillarious! :crazy:

Which plane do vampires live on: spiritual or astral?

Can I bind my spirits in a way that would allow me to keep bonding with them even if I pass? Then where would I have to bind them? I just love them so much that I can't imagine life without them even in the afterlife. :)
Are all 3 bodies connected to the soul? Are the 3 bodies interweaving with each other? Or the spiritual attached to the physical, and the astral attached to the spiritual?
Does the soul contain some kind of "light"? (All these references to soul and light). What about this theory that vampires supposedly have no soul and thus can't contain light, but somehow can regain a soul? So, it's like a being can lose a soul and then gain another one?

Blessings,
the ever confused Yeong

ambiew
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries
Zodiac:

Really cool Magnolia! thanks! :wizard:

AMBER

"Vampires,werewolves and faeries make my life magikal"
PsiDraco
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I wonder what you would have to say Light vs Dark energy.

It is said that a humans energy body is a light body. What then have you to say to those who have Dark Energy bodies? What exactly is this dark energy body? Is it dark arts based? and how does this relate to Astral and Spiritual bodies?

rh1ann
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Yeong wrote:Thank you! But.. Now I feel like I'm more confused. :think:
So, my emotions and thoughts - which body are they housed in? In each body?
I thought the physical body was only responsible for physical sensations, like pain/pleasure, temperature; and that emotions and thoughts were housed in.. is it the spiritual or astral body?? :( That's why they say when you pass and lose your physical body, but you have many physical addictions, it feels like absolute hell, since you have no body to gratify them.
When we pass, does the consciousness absolutely have to disintegrate? What happens to the sense of "I am"ness? It's like there's the spiritual "me", the astral "me", and the soul "me"? So where is the ultimate "ME" me? :wtf: Can't I just train myself to keep my personality and integrity of my consciousness without it disintegrating into bits and pieces?
In astral travel, is it the astral body that travels? What if I want to go visit the dragon realm, but don't they live on the spiritual plane? So, am I not supposed to "project" my spiritual body?? What about beings who are capable of existing on spiritual and astral realms? How do I know which body to use to communicate with them? :lol: So, is it this: we use spiritual eyes to see beings of the spiritual plane, and astral eyes to see astral beings? So now I'm supposed to work on 2 more sets of eyes? This is confusing, but hillarious! :crazy:

Which plane do vampires live on: spiritual or astral?

Can I bind my spirits in a way that would allow me to keep bonding with them even if I pass? Then where would I have to bind them? I just love them so much that I can't imagine life without them even in the afterlife. :)
Are all 3 bodies connected to the soul? Are the 3 bodies interweaving with each other? Or the spiritual attached to the physical, and the astral attached to the spiritual?
Does the soul contain some kind of "light"? (All these references to soul and light). What about this theory that vampires supposedly have no soul and thus can't contain light, but somehow can regain a soul? So, it's like a being can lose a soul and then gain another one?

Blessings,
the ever confused Yeong
Ha! You're asking many of the same questions beginning shamans ask when they first journey. :)

Emotions are physically based - they are neurotransmittors, hormones, peptides. Yes, you can control your emotions - takes training and discipline. It does not mean you feel no emotion. You can stop the roller coaster feelings or thinking. Read 'The Heartmath Solution' by Doc Childre. You can free the emotion from moments in your like so you don't have the same block or reaction all the time. Try the EFT technique - http://www.emofree.com/

Neuroscientists have found that your consciousness is not localized. What does that mean? It means that your consciousness is not constrained to your physical body. At one time it was believed that everything you did, saw, felt etc was housed in your brain. They have found that when patients have a brain injury where either part of the brain in missing or damaged, other parts of the brain can 'pick up the slack'. It's still a new medical science in treating brain injuries - one that I find fascinating for personal reasons. You can check out http://theuniversesolved.com/book.htm , 'The Field' by Lynne McTaggart, 'The Divine Matrix' and 'Biology of Belief' by Gregg Braden.

When we die, we do not 'dissolve'. We go to a separate plane of reality. There are many religions and philosophies and teachings about this. I have my beliefs - which have changed as I have changed and learned ... but I will not tell you what you must believe. This is one of your lessons in earth school. It's one that everyone has. Nor does a difference of view or opinion mean you're wrong, or I'm wrong. Think of the elephant and 3 blind men fable. It is merely a different viewpoint on a different point of the cosmic wheel.

The physical body is the densest of the bodies that we have. That's why when it's time to move to the next plane, it does not come with us. Think of Flatland for a moment. It is a 2 dimensional world. A circle on a piece of paper. A 3 dimensional being visits Flatland. The only way for the Flatlanders to comprehend the 3rd dimensional being is from their own frame of reference. They will see a circle that changes size as the sphere moves through. The sphere is still in 3 dimensions - but only the part of the sphere that bisects the paper is visible. Suppose a Flatlander becomes 'enlightened'. "There must be more than what is here! I want to see!" The Flatlander then expands it's consciousness and becomes a sphere. In the Flatland world - he's still a circle ... but there's something different and weird about him. But now that he's in 3-D, he is not constrained by the 2-D world of the paper .. He can leave. In Flatland - his friends mourn his 'death'. But the reality is - he's just somewhere new. [wow...metaphysical geometry :) ]

I also think this scenario will answer the question of bringing spirits with you. There are always entities there to greet and help. Many people have reported seeing their deceased family members or pets or angels. There will be someone to greet you when you go. Someone to show you 'around' or the 'ropes'. The emphasis or reason why you have entities or spirits undergoes a radical change and I think you'll find that you won't need them as you do now. I have made arrangements with a friend of mine -who is also shaman. She knows which tools I have that are awakened, which houses entities, and she can find on my computer extensive files of who, what and when. When I go, my entities will not be 'trapped', mistakenly discarded or unwanted. Maybe because I'm older and have seen death many times that I think of these things. I know I didn't when I was younger - but I have never shirked responsibility. There were souls that came with me when I came into this lifetime. I had made a promise to them in a previous life and was killed before I could keep that promise. It was like a circle when I was young ... 'I see ghosts!' 'no you don't' 'but I do - I think - it's not human' 'thats crazy talk' 'I want to find out more about this' 'stay away from that, its from the devil and is evil!' 'they're not mean to me, I want to learn' So I learned. Now - was it because I could see them that started everything ... or was it because they manifested themselves to me that started everything. Chicken or egg? :think:

Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. --- Carl Jung
Yeong
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

rh1ann, many thanks for your information! I find your posts so intriguing! :)
You know what? I have actually been using the same 2D-3D visualization technique as you mentioned to try to comprehend how the 4D works! What a coincidence! :)
A line (2D) has an infinite number of points. A square has an infinite number of lines (segments) within it. A 3x3x3 cube contains an infinite number of 3x3 squares. So, a 4d cube (3x3x3x3 hypercube) contains an infinite number of 3D 3x3x3 cubes, meaning that while a 4D cube has a distinct 4D volume, its 3D volume would be - uhm, infinite? This is interesting, considering the popular theory that the astral body is 4D! The fourth dimension is not time, it is depth.

I think the popular theory out there (based on the books I read) is that emotions and thoughts are housed separate from the physical body - in the emotional and mental "layers" of the spirit. So, they call the emotional body "astral body" (4D), and there's also a mental layer, which is supposedly 5D. I have actually started to like and accept this theory, believing that the physical brain is nothing but a receiver, receiving and interpreting emotions and thoughts from "out there". A coma is a permanent state of astral projection, where the spirit cannot return to the physical body. If existence in the physical body becomes unbearable for whatever reason, the spirit would simply exit, and this is what happens during fainting.

The reason I was worried is that according to some books I read, if a person is strong in spirit, their whole spirit maintains its integrity when the physical body dies, but if the spirit is weak, a part (or parts) of it might break off, and there have been reports of cases of a person dying and waking up with a different consciousness (on the other plane), not remembering what their old life was like and who they used to know. And they don’t even realize that they don’t remember those things!

I have personally found that the translucent energy part that extends about an inch from my physical body is probably what is known as the “etheric body”, and I have found it to have revitalizing and nourishing properties. The parts of it that are broken or not functioning properly, which are the parts bombarded by EMF and environmental pollution, (in my case) feel physically sick, but recover when this energy field is restored.
Which makes me think.. Isn’t the original human model supposed to have all chakras working perfectly and a properly aligned, functioning magnetic/etheric field? Now, isn’t it true most humans have at least one chakra that is blocked or not functioning? Considering that the state of all chakras open and working optimally is healthy, it must be true that almost all humans are not healthy. Logical? So, it’s like: we spend our lives trying to open our chakras and develop our psychic and spiritual abilities, and then – we reincarnate in another body and forget everything we learned in the previous life, and just have to start over “from scratch”. What kind of creator would create a world like this!? :crying:

rh1ann
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Yeong wrote:
So, it’s like: we spend our lives trying to open our chakras and develop our psychic and spiritual abilities, and then – we reincarnate in another body and forget everything we learned in the previous life, and just have to start over “from scratch”. What kind of creator would create a world like this!? :crying:
A merciful one.

In the 'waiting room' where souls go before incarnating, they are met by 3 angels [at least that is what they are called in the literature] One of the angels has the soul drink from the cup of forgetfulness before they incarnate. This is so they forget their previous lives for a time and forget the contracts for lessons that they have made for this life. There have been cases of people who were born without drinking from the cup and fully remember Everything. In all cases, they report being paranoid and suicidal and having a life with no purpose. They know what went past and what is supposed to happen - so they become fatalistic and believe that they have no control, no free will and nothing to learn and as such - have no purpose.

Remember - we live to learn. Natives call this Earth School for a reason. Just like you won't expect a child to do vector analysis, calculus or quantum physics by the time they are two years old, you shouldn't expect to know everything by the time you are 30. [if that's the case, I am way behind the times :D ]

Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. --- Carl Jung
PsiDraco
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I like the information in your post Rh1. I will digest it. Also, it isn't just found that there is the brain, but also a 2nd brain, which is seen as an extension of the brain, but in fact has its own functions that could be seen as a 2nd brain. It is our very own nervous systems. Lets just say we have 2 physical brains (dual core processors lol), our brain in our skull and our bodies.

Return to “General Questions”