Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: God of Fear
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

All of my spirits have different energy feelings to them, some are warm and tingly, others heavy and numbing, some cold and tingly, etc. I just find it fascinating, and it also helps me differentiate who is touching me.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

For me its normally warm or cold sensations that I for the most part attempt to explain away through science lol. I have had some more physical sensations before (ex. I had my forehead kissed one morning).

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

At this point I feel them physically, very little differentiation between physical realm and otherworld interaction. However there is still an underlying current to any touches which lets me know who it is, or what type of entity. Those currents are hard to describe, you just become very familiar with them and discernment of the varying energies.

While I should be used to it by now, it still startles me from time to time because one moment nothing is there and the next there will be, like, a hand through my hair or someone pulling me off the bed or someone standing behind me, someone whispering in my ear, etc...

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I'm not sure what I feel... I'm a lot more sensitive to my bounds, because of the fact they are bindings to me.. so my experiences that I become aware of are only limited to my bounds, in my opinion. Without any of my bindings, from past experience, I usually can only just sense the energy or that's just how much I tune in to the environment if I feel anything is around. I had a lot of physical touches in the beginning but it doesn't happen often, and normally does when I get in my bed?? I'd experience a lot of warm, sometimes burning sensations before, and sometimes tingling on my forehead. The tingling on my forehead especially, it would feel very ticklish and almost like someone is passing a hand over my head/eyes. A lot of the time there is a physical pressure in certain areas, but it's like sexual in nature and I've come to recognize the feeling a lot. I've only had one time I felt an icy touch (my ankou). But otherwise, I think this is just the extent of what I experience because most of my prominent ones happen in dreams or in the astral.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Touch is one of the main ways my spirits/entities communicate with me. I get lots of different touches daily. Taps on arm,hand, head. cold spots on face neck legs ,like a circle area not all over area. Touches to face , through hair, to me its no different than human touch. I guess Im lucky but I would love to see them better. I have in the past seen very clear coloured apparitions, the best being totally unknown to me , a green troll like being. But these days its not as clear when I see them. I would love my vision to be as strong as my Clairsentience ability .

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Whitestar
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Too many to list!
If I could be anything, I would be...: My Serpent Familar
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Alba Stella
Zodiac:

I am very sensitive to the touches of my spirits. As for how it feels it really depends on the spirit. It feels like pulsing or vibrations when my Volkh, Fylgia, Pegasus, Genuis Loci, Gryphon, Dragon, Caberra, Courtwinds, and Bronwyn Angel touches me. With my Faeries, Mermaids, Unicorn, Alyas, and Nymphos it is like a tingle or tickling sensation. With my Sterling Angels it feels like static electricity. With my Phoenixs and Fire Faery , I literally feel so hot that I actually begin to sweat lol.

Always seeking and always learning.
SilentiumBelladonna
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I'm fairly new to all this so I only have experience with my one Incubus. He likes to stroke my face, arms, and legs in what feels like fingers grazing over the skin. It's almost like a fluttering touch, and the first few times it happened I got paranoid thinking I had something crawling on me. Sometimes I also get a pinching/pricking feelings that's sharp enough to draw my attention, but usually not too painful. (Except for the first time he ever pinched my cheek and I was like "Ow???")

Besides that, I feel like his energy/the binding's energy (?) will kind of roll over me at times when he's close or when I'm emotional, but that's a bit different from the physical touch manifestations, and feels more like tingling.

They/Them | Witch | Druid
LavenderVix
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vexis
Zodiac:

I usually get a soft gentle slightly warm sensation when my Kitsune touches me, along with you a feeling of relaxation and safety overcoming me

🦊 Relax... Take a deep breath... Everything is going to be ok. 🦊
TorrieHall
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Vorin
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire or Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Torrie Moon

Well I'm new to this but I feel a warm tingling feeling that's warm in different.areas of body that slowly.spread or pricking feeling

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Tingles, hands applying pressure.. Zaps. Radiating heat, cool numbness, pressure with grip, electrical swirls or electrical chains (different than tingles) . Like a big hug or embrace. And depending on how rated R they touch me, this can be accompanied by arousal.

🦇♦️🦇

Return to “Spirit Keeping”