Mistletoe

Which ones do you love to work with? Or, which ones do you have questions about?
Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hello.

As it gets closer to Christmas time, I keep having this thought of going Mistletoe hunting. I've read from books that it shouldn't touch the ground, but what are your thoughts? It will be raining where I'm going tomorrow and I'll be going to a local nature park to get some.

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
InfernalNachos
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something Fuzzy...
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Personal

I dunno. We used to go mistletoe hunting when I was younger for the traditional christmas reasons. But it was literally hunting... with rifles. The trees were really tall. I dont recall ever seeing any low hanging mistletoe anywhere.

So my first thought is be careful. And then second is is harvesting allowed in nature parks?

Do nothing that is of no use.
-Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of the Five Rings-

Why waste magick on something you could easily achieve through time, effort and dedication?

Beware the noobsauce (take with salt)

Return to “Herbs/Minerals/Oils”