new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: I don’t know yet

So I was browsing Bloody Skies of Fate and a Tengu entity caught my eye. The listing said she likes flying, which isn’t unusual for Tengus seeing as many of them are bird-like spirits. But it’s a cool coincidence because I have a pilot license. The really interesting thing that happened though was that my girlfriend was watching a show in the other room, and a few minutes after looking at this listing, I hear them talking about the Tengu on the show! So what do you guys think, calling or not? Thanks

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

It could be a calling or sign that perhaps you're to bring a Tengu into your life. I'd meditate on it and see what else might show up, maybe even ask for another sign if you are still unsure. But go with what you're feeling, and if it feels right to you, then go for it.

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

If this were me and I experienced this, I would consider it a sign. But, perhaps think about it for a bit to see if it seems right to you or not at this time.

RyanJZ
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: I don’t know yet

Just to provide an update, it was a calling, and I have brought this Tengu entity into my family. I asked for a very specific sign, which I received the same day. So far, awesome

Return to “Dark Arts”