Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 263
Spelled Number: 261
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just what I am
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Adrastea Caliban
Zodiac:

I wonder, can they interect physically with the world to do tasks? Can a CH servitor devolop more personality as time goes on? Can they devolop more of a will if u wish it? Is there a way to make them more permenant? I know i dont want him to cease existing when i die. My keeps also seem to like my Servitor as well. I've started feeliing like my servitor is like a son to me. Idk if thats weird or not.

My Beliefs are based on experiences and frequent confirmations with other practitioners. My experiences & beliefs are not an attack on yours.
  • Always look into things you hear from others yourself, not everyone is honest or sane.
  • Humans are well known for their adaptability and ingenuity, you have everything you need within yourself.
  • If it's cheat sheets you seek, know that your peers may give you all the answers, but who says those answers are correct.
Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7

Hey Rosie, I can only answer your final question.
If it's a CH servitor contact the help desk. Under the listing a review states they can ensure a servitor will continue after death, and are willing to do so.

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
RosieSweets
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Thankyou @Soltari i should have looked

Anyone else who has any answers or advise, i would lo e to hear it.

My Beliefs are based on experiences and frequent confirmations with other practitioners. My experiences & beliefs are not an attack on yours.
  • Always look into things you hear from others yourself, not everyone is honest or sane.
  • Humans are well known for their adaptability and ingenuity, you have everything you need within yourself.
  • If it's cheat sheets you seek, know that your peers may give you all the answers, but who says those answers are correct.
RosieSweets
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Soltari wrote:Hey Rosie, I can only answer your final question.
If it's a CH servitor contact the help desk. Under the listing a review states they can ensure a servitor will continue after death, and are willing to do so.

I put in a ticket and sadly they either can not do it or simply do not wish to... Quite sad really...

InfernalNachos
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something Fuzzy...
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Personal

May I ask if you were hoping that your servitor would... say... sweep and mop your floors? Just as an example....

Do nothing that is of no use.
-Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of the Five Rings-

Why waste magick on something you could easily achieve through time, effort and dedication?

Beware the noobsauce (take with salt)
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

RosieSweets wrote:I wonder, can they interect physically with the world to do tasks? Can a CH servitor devolop more personality as time goes on? Can they devolop more of a will if u wish it? Is there a way to make them more permenant? I know i dont want him to cease existing when i die. My keeps also seem to like my Servitor as well. I've started feeliing like my servitor is like a son to me. Idk if thats weird or not.
On a general point of can *any* servitor develop as time goes by etc...I have a lot of Eclipse Metaphysical sentient servitors, which they call Guardians. They are described as being capable of learning, possibly acquiring new abilities and developing over time. Those particular servitors are created with the basic programming to love and serve their owner for their lifetime. On an owner's death, they are freed to pursue their own path in the Multiverse and would be capable, if they chose, of contacting a deceased owner in the afterlife. It's conceivable one *might* be interested in keeping in touch with its former owner, but it cannot be compelled to.

This all my understanding from information I've read from EM.

On the 'physical interaction' point, some of us use that phrase meaning different things. On a literal interpretation, I would say a created energy being like a sentient servitor is not a physical being but it might be able to paranormally cause effects in the physical world via magic/kinesis etc.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
RosieSweets
new here
new here
Zodiac:

InfernalNachos wrote:May I ask if you were hoping that your servitor would... say... sweep and mop your floors? Just as an example....

Not like that more like, make sounds or wind or influence real life things.

RosieSweets
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote:
RosieSweets wrote:I wonder, can they interect physically with the world to do tasks? Can a CH servitor devolop more personality as time goes on? Can they devolop more of a will if u wish it? Is there a way to make them more permenant? I know i dont want him to cease existing when i die. My keeps also seem to like my Servitor as well. I've started feeliing like my servitor is like a son to me. Idk if thats weird or not.
On a general point of can *any* servitor develop as time goes by etc...I have a lot of Eclipse Metaphysical sentient servitors, which they call Guardians. They are described as being capable of learning, possibly acquiring new abilities and developing over time. Those particular servitors are created with the basic programming to love and serve their owner for their lifetime. On an owner's death, they are freed to pursue their own path in the Multiverse and would be capable, if they chose, of contacting a deceased owner in the afterlife. It's conceivable one *might* be interested in keeping in touch with its former owner, but it cannot be compelled to.

This all my understanding from information I've read from EM.

On the 'physical interaction' point, some of us use that phrase meaning different things. On a literal interpretation, I would say a created energy being like a sentient servitor is not a physical being but it might be able to paranormally cause effects in the physical world via magic/kinesis etc.
I love my servitor dearly but i almost wish i would have got him from EM. They may have offered more support in working with him. I am going to try soul fragmentation to put a soul into my servitor since i was told by CH that he will cease to exist when i die. It seems a sure fire way to give him true sentience and such. If changing him from a servitor by means of soul fragmentation will give him "life" in the same way my other keeps have it, then i would gladly do so.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

RosieSweets wrote:I am going to try soul fragmentation to put a soul into my servitor since i was told by CH that he will cease to exist when i die. It seems a sure fire way to give him true sentience and such. If changing him from a servitor by means of soul fragmentation will give him "life" in the same way my other keeps have it, then i would gladly do so.
Messing around with the energy of a servitor like that, if you don't know how they're made and how they work, might result in changes in the programming creates possibilities for them to go rogue and become dangerous.
It's like trying to hex edit your PC's OS in the RAM while it's running. That one will definitely not work out well. Say hello to bluescreens.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
RosieSweets
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
RosieSweets wrote:I am going to try soul fragmentation to put a soul into my servitor since i was told by CH that he will cease to exist when i die. It seems a sure fire way to give him true sentience and such. If changing him from a servitor by means of soul fragmentation will give him "life" in the same way my other keeps have it, then i would gladly do so.
Messing around with the energy of a servitor like that, if you don't know how they're made and how they work, might result in changes in the programming creates possibilities for them to go rogue and become dangerous.
It's like trying to hex edit your PC's OS in the RAM while it's running. That one will definitely not work out well. Say hello to bluescreens.
Well i asked CH helpdesk for help with this and no offense but they werent helpful this time. So i dont see alot of other options. I will ask my companion for help with this.

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”