Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

A few things that should be understood.

The blockages I am talking of are not like anything that has been worked on before.

It's that serious and that difficult.

They've been put in systematically over many many years by those who do not the best of interests at heart.

In other words trying to overcome them through energy work requires nothing less than A+ MASTER level transmuting and healing work.

We're talking of many things done over many years affecting people on countless layers of being:astral, spiritual, physical, mental ect etc.

I wish both that I had exact answers or solutions here and that I could speak of what solutions I do know of that would at least help.

Another thing is that there are also many lies and half truths being pushed to actually trick you into accepting such blockages instead of working to remove them

I think you all get the idea here.

Anyways, yeah if you really want to fix it you need to go all out in effort. Give it nothing less than 100% and when you feel up for it be prepared to ask your spirits to help you learn more of the blockages I'm referring to.

If the spirit has been around for at least 100 or so years they should have some idea of what I am talking of and can help you.

I deeply apologise if what I am saying is too vague here as I said I wish I could be of more help but it isn't that simple.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Oh, well, now that this ventured into the realm of conspiracy theories, I can't take it seriously anymore.
If you want to live in a world with artificial blockages made by the powers that be or whatnot, have fun.

I do wonder now if you're keeping it vague so you don't pop onto 'their' radar and won't be targeted, as any good conspiracy theorist does.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Hm. To me your belief is an overcomplication that is only going to make things harder, if one actually believes they are a prisoner to forces outside of themselves, on every single level of being, over many many years, it seems a mentality that would keep you prisoner ultimately because you're telling yourself how powerful those influences are and how they have succeeded without our awareness in keeping us down for so long. You'd be just handing them power, is what I am saying.
But if it were true, I'd think we could learn a lot from those beings or forces or whatever you're alluding to, since they obviously are god-like creatures.

I think, even if you believe such aggressive influences exist and are actively beating us down, that only we can keep ourselves prisoner. In my experience there is always something going on from within that causes oppression and the path is in unraveling it. Enlightenment isn't meant to be easy, either. If there are influences challenging me I am going to be grateful as a little struggle is essential for growth.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote:Hm. To me your belief is an overcomplication that is only going to make things harder, if one actually believes they are a prisoner to forces outside of themselves, on every single level of being, over many many years, it seems a mentality that would keep you prisoner ultimately because you're telling yourself how powerful those influences are and how they have succeeded without our awareness in keeping us down for so long. You'd be just handing them power, is what I am saying.
But if it were true, I'd think we could learn a lot from those beings or forces or whatever you're alluding to, since they obviously are god-like creatures.

I think, even if you believe such aggressive influences exist and are actively beating us down, that only we can keep ourselves prisoner. In my experience there is always something going on from within that causes oppression and the path is in unraveling it. Enlightenment isn't meant to be easy, either. If there are influences challenging me I am going to be grateful as a little struggle is essential for growth.
Vipera aspis atra wrote:Hm. To me your belief is an overcomplication that is only going to make things harder, if one actually believes they are a prisoner to forces outside of themselves, on every single level of being, over many many years, it seems a mentality that would keep you prisoner ultimately because you're telling yourself how powerful those influences are and how they have succeeded without our awareness in keeping us down for so long. You'd be just handing them power, is what I am saying.

I feel somewhat stupid for forgetting to talk of that point.

The reason all this happened isn't due to some hugely powerful evil force it's more a case some very clever illusionists and a boatload of "smoke and mirrors."

These things did NOT happen through force but through trickery.

A general example to illustrate here would be you losing all your money to a group of scam artists.

it's not so much you got robbed of all your money but more you were tricked into handing all of your money.

They did not "take" your money but rather you "gave" them the money.

Did you honestly mean to give the scam artists ALL of your money? Of course not they tricked you.

Did you WILLINGLY hand over all of your money to the scam artists? YES, YES YOU DID.

That's the case here no one here just woke up one day and said they didn't really want to connect to their spirits anymore, that they wanted to have lower energy, be less happy etc etc.

When asked repeatedly if doing "x" was okay everyone gave permission so "x" was done then they asked if "Y" was okay and guess what... everyone said yes to "Y."

You get the idea anyways, this is happening currently without any benevolent spirits or powers stopping it because we have permission of our own freewill.

Another key thing is that to keep it as "choice" here we must be allowed to revoke permission and say NO.

"I DEMAND YOU STOP "x" NOW!"

"I DEMAND YOU STOP "y" NOW!"

etc etc.

If we did that as a group it would all cease at once and all these things interfering would stop.

If after we declared no and they ignored that then all benevolent powers that be would get involved.

We have all the power here to stop this and take back the energy that is ours by right.

We technically created the issue and likewise we can also undo it in another manner of speaking.

This is our story and we choose how that story is written.

One more thing if you want to learn more specific on information then I highly advise when you feel ready for it to ask whatever guides, spirits, deities etc that you work with to show you the truth and open up your eyes to things.

Another "freewill" thing in that they require you to ask of them to guide you towards such things.

If nothing else they know you and know the best way to explain it to you better than me.

Should you desire to feel free read and LOOK at my aura or have your spirits read my intent etc. You and your spirits have my permission to LOOK at my current energy ONLY nothing else beyond that is granted.

See? That is how it is done speak clearly and define borders in granting permission. Word choice can empower or destroy you... Poor word choice has created the situation we are dealing with now and WISE word choice will help.

InfernalNachos
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something Fuzzy...
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Personal

But man... you're missing the point. DO NOT MISUNDERSTAND. please. I love this thread. I feel it's vital, and even helpful to some.

And I'll explain.

First... you, and several others are having this issue. It's painfully obvious in the forum. Be it that some practiced are having connection issues, or that some newcomers don't understand why they can't do the things to see who have been in the practice for years and even decades. It's much easier to fight an enemy with a face, than fight yourself. It's a tactic most warriors use.

Now, the only mistake I see here, and I do feel it is a mistake in the basis that I provided both with the link I posted on top of my own testimonial (I refuse to speak for others), is that you seem to be blanketing this problem/assumption over everyone here. Problem is, with some of us/them, it doesn't hold water.

I'm a huge fan of your posts. Especially this one. But I recommend that instead of trying (or seeming to try, I refuse to assume, I simply explain my perception of your wording) that everyone has this issue, be a bit less inclusive. *edit- had to fix inclusion to inclusive... stupid otto korekt*

Just my opinion, and I do hope that it doesn't offend. It's meant to be helpful, just as this thread is.

Do nothing that is of no use.
-Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of the Five Rings-

Why waste magick on something you could easily achieve through time, effort and dedication?

Beware the noobsauce (take with salt)
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Well that's certainly a lot of text.
I dunno what the deeper meaning of this thread is passed skimming it, but uh, who exactly has been having trouble communicating again...? Winter is often a season where lots of communication becomes apparent.

Personally speaking, I've been having very lucid dreams with my companion's almost every night where normally it would be only once every week or two if I was lucky. I've been seeing more manifestations throughout my day to day life and have been experiencing more boons than normal lately. Practically everything that could be going good, is, and I've no doubt it's thanks to my friends - mixed with my own hard work, of course.

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just confused over how this theory actually holds up.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

jesse1746 wrote: The reason all this happened isn't due to some hugely powerful evil force it's more a case some very clever illusionists and a boatload of "smoke and mirrors."

These things did NOT happen through force but through trickery.
Not everyone falls for scam artists. You're basically saying all of humanity is falling for them.
Also not everone is spiritual and into spirituality. So like 99% of humanity won't really be affected.
And yet you claim they're affecting the whole world and all the communication with spirits.
jesse1746 wrote: You get the idea anyways, this is happening currently without any benevolent spirits or powers stopping it because we have permission of our own freewill.
Benevolent spirits and some powers do have free will too, they can act at any time without our asking.
No matter if they have your permission or not. Different rules and morals for different people, do not forget that.
jesse1746 wrote: One more thing if you want to learn more specific on information then I highly advise when you feel ready for it to ask whatever guides, spirits, deities etc that you work with to show you the truth and open up your eyes to things.
Asking about that gives me just a general image of heads shaking, so, there you go.
jesse1746 wrote: Another "freewill" thing in that they require you to ask of them to guide you towards such things.
Not necessarily. I didn't ask for Lucifer or Michael to punch me in the face and yet it happened.
I didn't ask for guidance, I didn't ask for help, I was just meditating and there they were, punching away.

Really, don't let yourself get dragged into this 'others have power over you and the world' conspiracy spiral. No matter if they're gods or scam artists
You're giving away your power. Sure, you're giving away the blame and responsibility too, but your power goes bye bye too. And you're empowering whichever thoughtforms or beings you might have created/attracted by that mindset.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

jesse1746 wrote:
See? That is how it is done speak clearly and define borders in granting permission. Word choice can empower or destroy you... Poor word choice has created the situation we are dealing with now and WISE word choice will help.

I do connect to my spirits, my energy levels are fine.
Your theory doesn't apply to me. There's a glitch in the matrix. I am The One, but not the Only One I am sure.

Thanks for telling me I am blind and need to open my eyes, it was really kind of you and not at all patronizing.
Actually the reason I'm going to forgive you for that is because I think you're misguided, and that isn't your fault, it's whatever forces that are controlling you (which you've opened my eyes about).

You're very inconsistent and you continue to contradict yourself with your words, so I would have to argue you're not choosing them wisely.
Your whole 'look at my aura and you will see the truth' method has been attempted by several people who cannot adequately back up their claims. Why not just better explain who provided you with this intel you have and who the entities are that are controlling you?

And if I wanted to look beyond your aura, I would. If I want to read into your entire life history I would. You saying some words that showcase you'd rather I not doesn't change things because you need skill to back it up. If I say 'No' when someone is trying to rob me they will still rob me unless I know sick martial arts moves, and even then I may lose the fight. That's life.
If we have access to and connection to our 'guides, spirits, deities etc' then this topic is hugely irrelevant and we can ask them to help us learn actual skills over the practice of feebly exaggerating words.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Let me ask you all this question real quick. If these issues were fixed and the connections were fully restored would humanity be able learn from the mistakes that led to those issues in the first place or would history likely repeat itself?

What do you all think?

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

jesse1746 wrote:What do you all think?
I can't speak for everyone, as unfortunately I don't have your knack for it, but I can say that personally I don't think this is a humanity issue. Shocker, I know. I think you're frustrated with your path and you're trying to find deeper meaning to explain why you aren't where you want to be, and instead of taking responsibility for that, you're fantasizing about some cosmic-level BS affecting everyone so that you can feel better about yourself and your progress.

So, what do I think about humanity repeating its mistakes in general? History repeats itself. Luckily for us, your conspiracy isn't apart of our history.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse

Return to “Today I found out...”