Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 80
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Wood Elf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Adam Sandler
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lacuna
Zodiac:

In refer to OP, I used to know a woman who spoke to the 'Light'. She used to talk a lot about how the world has a limited amount of energy that people can draw from initially. Almost like an energy bar, it has a set value, distributed unevenly to everyone. She theorized that the disconnect that a lot of people experience from the supernatural (and from the other people of the world) was due to the energy being spread so thin, that only the people who either needed it or could use it would be provided this energy, and others would have to do with very little or without. That this would just get worse as more and more people are born.

I don't fully agree, but I have noticed that the people I meet don't usually want a bar of it, or think of it as a tool for cheap scares. But at the same time, I can feel a lot more energy around and there' certainly more going on than there was earlier this year.

2020 is going to be very interesting, especially as we're at the edge now.

Jump through the mirror, leave fear behind.
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I like this threads convo

I personally think there’s both highs and lows in energy. I think there’s a mass energy that keeps us lower and those that choose not to awaken to the higher keep this lower energy cycle going but I think those that are opening to this higher energy cycle are making it easier for a higher vibration to usher in. I see both maybe is what I wana say (thinking face)

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep

Also everyone is given a choice one way or another see or not too see
Feel or not to feel
Face things or not to face things

And if they aren’t there yet then maybe there’s lessons that still need to be learned ? Karma and blah blah blah
I’d only hope that if anyone is trying for a more stable flow of energy they do what’s necessary for them to find that flow. Wether it be getting rid of blocks or a certain mind set.
Either way as a whole energy I’m sure effects a mass amount of people but singularly id wana think that personally trying will help you not be as effected (as in keeping at meditating and things )

Just another thought

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
Zodiac:

I wish to explain myself and the reason I made this post. It's not at any fear of my own path or any other fear for myself.

I'm perfectly fine.

It is more like I want to see if I can change the future or fight fate if you will.

In other words you might say this is an experiment of mine.

Fate it would seem really is unbreakable lol.

InfernalNachos
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something Fuzzy...
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Personal

Ok, I'll bite... what or which fate?

And secondly, if this indeed was all one big experiment, it can easily be seen as trolling, which is what I'm starting to see it as now.

Do nothing that is of no use.
-Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of the Five Rings-

Why waste magick on something you could easily achieve through time, effort and dedication?

Beware the noobsauce (take with salt)
jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

InfernalNachos wrote:Ok, I'll bite... what or which fate?

And secondly, if this indeed was all one big experiment, it can easily be seen as trolling, which is what I'm starting to see it as now.
Oh no, not at trolling being very serious about everything I'm talking of.

The fate I'm referring to is simply that the universe will always adjust itself if there is problem to fix that problem.

If there is an imbalance, stagnation, etc that in some way halts or slows everything from running smoothly it gets corrected in some way.

That's not a conspiracy theory or said out fear it just is what it is that the universe likes to keep working.

I think it is obvious what I'm getting at but if I'll just say it bluntly here. Humanity is out of balance and eventually something has to put us back into balance.

That's not me saying I hate humanity or claiming some horrible future will happen here.

Only saying something will eventually have to happen. It could be something very small in nature, it could be something HUGE in nature, it could be good, it could be bad etc etc.

Impossible to know just whatever is needed.

InfernalNachos
neophyte
neophyte

jesse1746 wrote:
The fate I'm referring to is simply that the universe will always adjust itself if there is problem to fix that problem.

If there is an imbalance, stagnation, etc that in some way halts or slows everything from running smoothly it gets corrected in some way.
Good choice of words here. And I'm a firm believer that when we (human race) get too big for our breeches, the earth (whom I like to lovingly refer to as Terra, for some reason) is just gonna shake us off her back like a dog does to fleas...

But you literally just projected whatever blockages you were suffering, or had suffered, onto others that clearly stated that they were experiencing awakenings and progress (myself included).

And I can only speak for myself when I say that I felt insulted.

There is usually at least a post a day about someone suffering a blockage, or having connecting or concentration issues, or a lack of energy. So your observation wasn't 100% wrong.

And that's about all I've got

Why waste magick on something you could easily achieve through time, effort and dedication?

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

jesse1746 wrote: Oh no, not at trolling being very serious about everything I'm talking of.

You can basically only talk about this planet. The univers is so big, there are so many places and not every place will have the same systems or laws. It's not necessarily an universal law you're talking about.

Although I do think the universe strives for balance, that is only an assumption of mine.
No law or rule we come up with could be proven to be universally true unless the person proving it has tested those rules all around the universe. Which is pretty big and would take many many livetimes.

Who's to say if it's not in balance if one end of the universe is an absolute craphole and the other end is superhappyfuntime perfect, since looking at the whole picture, those two balance each other out.
If you life in the craphole though, your opinion might not be the same. You'd probably see it as very unbalanced.

And you would have to define problem. My problems won't get solved by the universe.
Which kind of problems are you talking about.
The way I see it, the world won't do anything. The world will live on regardless. Like Goldblum said in Jurassic Park, life finds a way.

But humanity will probably cause so many problems that we'll catapult ourselves into a new stone age or at least dark age. With wars, famines, diseases, hell, we'll get the four apocalyptic riders.
We'll basically fix the world's human problem ourselves.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

InfernalNachos wrote:
jesse1746 wrote:

Good choice of words here. And I'm a firm believer that when we (human race) get too big for our breeches, the earth (whom I like to lovingly refer to as Terra, for some reason) is just gonna shake us off her back like a dog does to fleas...

But you literally just projected whatever blockages you were suffering, or had suffered, onto others that clearly stated that they were experiencing awakenings and progress (myself included).

There is usually at least a post a day about someone suffering a blockage, or having connecting or concentration issues, or a lack of energy. So your observation wasn't 100% wrong.

InfernalNachos wrote:
jesse1746 wrote:

I know and it is really sad both that it is happening and that only a very very small minority of people are of pure evil which truly desired this to happen.

The vast majority of people were tricked into this. Given half truths, misdirection etc.

I can tell you right now the greatest thing I've learned is everything and everyone is connected from the micro to the macro.

Your body, your mind, your heart etc should always be in a harmonious state. If anything is not in harmony things will not work period.

The question becomes if there disharmony what is it and how can it be put back into harmony again.

To be fair by the way I'm not saying I'm above this or that I don't have my own share of things to work on because believe me I gotta a lot of things to fix up to put my life back into a state of harmony.

I have a bad habit for fried and salty foods which is not doing my body any good lol.

So yeah I ain't above needing to start working on issues causing disharmony in my own life.

InfernalNachos
neophyte
neophyte

Ok. You're grouping everyone together again. And putting a label on an unknown/unseen group or something. Which is what's riling *edit- otto koreckt thought i wanted to say ruling* people up, best I can tell.

And as far as my opinions go, harmony is an illusion. Harmony doesn't exist outside of the musical type and maybe color schemes. But that all depends on the ears/eyes that witness.

Balance, on the other hand, is very real. And a lot of people like to interchange those words, which I personally disagree with, because they aren't the same.

I get that you're not trying to be insulting, but it definitely comes off that way. Just as I may come off insulting, and that's not what I intend.

So a small suggestion, take it or leave it. Stop grouping everyone together. No blanket suggestions with vague details. Understand that you are dealing with something, but accept that others may not be. It's simple. But this will be my last post on this thread. Because it has exhausted me.

Return to “Today I found out...”