You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

InfernalNachos wrote:Ok. You're grouping everyone together again. And putting a label on an unknown/unseen group or something. Which is what's riling *edit- otto koreckt thought i wanted to say ruling* people up, best I can tell.

And as far as my opinions go, harmony is an illusion. Harmony doesn't exist outside of the musical type and maybe color schemes. But that all depends on the ears/eyes that witness.

Balance, on the other hand, is very real. And a lot of people like to interchange those words, which I personally disagree with, because they aren't the same.

I get that you're not trying to be insulting, but it definitely comes off that way. Just as I may come off insulting, and that's not what I intend.

So a small suggestion, take it or leave it. Stop grouping everyone together. No blanket suggestions with vague details. Understand that you are dealing with something, but accept that others may not be. It's simple. But this will be my last post on this thread. Because it has exhausted me.
You're right in that I have been doing way too much generalization here.

In terms of the mystery powers behind things they come in many different shapes and forms from religious authorities to healthcare professionals, lawyers, and countless others.

They do what they do for power, for authority, for wealth etc.

There is no grand conspiracy mind you it's just simple human greed more or less.

In truth they have zero real importance and its only because society believes they do that they do.

This will be all I'm going to say on them.

That said, in terms of solutions to issues I'm sure I could spend all day talking to someone with an issue and figure out what's going on.

Not because I'm some grand Master who knows every issue but because so many issues are becoming more n more common troubleshooting is getting alot easier for most of them (is it "a"? No. Is it "B"? No. Is it "C"? Yes. Okay "c" just needs... So, is it "a"? ... etc etc)

Only thing is not every solution is easy to hear. No offense but I do like it here and don't wish to get kicked off for pissing off too many people by talking of specific solutions that would cause anger. Lmao

That's pretty much it.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

jesse1746 wrote:
You're right in that I have been doing way too much generalization here.

In terms of the mystery powers behind things they come in many different shapes and forms from religious authorities to healthcare professionals, lawyers, and countless others.

They do what they do for power, for authority, for wealth etc.

There is no grand conspiracy mind you it's just simple human greed more or less.
...so basically you're saying people in powerful positions affect the world and society and the unintended consequences they cause are creating those problems?

Because I honestly think that 90% of the people in those jobs/positions you mentioned do not care about the metaphysical. They're far too occupied with physical reality.

Powerful and/or influencial people will always affect the world around them. That's what power and influence does, for better or for worse.

It is true though that power often corrupts. Because it goes to peoples heads until they're controlled by power and not the other way around, if they don't know themselves. And then they just want to attract more power.

With the internet it's so easy nowadays to reach a lot of people. Build like minded groups, keep them in their filter bubble and influence them the way you want. And anyone who doesn't share that opinion is an enemy and enemies bring the group closer together.
A cult mentality like that is easily developed.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I think this thread has lost its way. It's not making much sense.

Working with the spiritual is not something that gets turned on and stays on constantly once you practice and open yourself up. You can't maintain that level of focus and energy. There are also countless factors involved that affect our subtle energies and I don't agree that any one person's ability are impacted by that of another's. Let alone by their decisions in life. That's nonsense.

We all have different ways of interacting with and interpreting the spiritual. There is no single solution or diagnosis to make it better because different things work for different people. There's no trouble-shooting solution table. That's not how it works.

To put it plainly, it's not external issues 90% of the time, it's internal. And only the individual can work out what actually works for them. No one external can do anything other than make suggestions. There is no one in this forum or anywhere else who can tell anyone how to solve their communication issues with the spiritual, and it's certainly not caused by some external coincidental or purposeful conspiracy, or even some big natural thing. All of that is a load of rubbish.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Here a few things that will help in no particular order.

Get GOOD water filtering systems for your house, shower, and tap water.

Use natural cleaners or make your own.

Protect yourself against electromagnetic frequencies. You know put your cellphone in aluminum foil at night, connect to internet with an Ethernet cable/unplug wifi at night, set up homemade Faraday cage, etc.

Work on correcting nutritional issues. Avoid processed food, don't eat factory farm type food, support more wholesome farming techniques like regenerative agriculture.

"Scan" your food. If the energy is low and the food feels cold avoid eating. If food energy is so so and feels warm heal the food then eat. If food feels hot enjoy. (Energy wise NOT temperature wise)

Seek spiritual teachings that enlighten your soul and avoid ones which demand you surrender your power to any authority.

Focus on healthcare or healing that keeps the body in balance instead of pushing it out of balance.

Maintain a healthy micro balance in your body. That is seek to culture probiotic foods.

Be mindful of what messages you surround yourself with. Are they encouraging well being or disharmony?

Ground out negative energy.

Keep a heart of forgiveness and love.

Release anger.

Look for natural ways to deal with pests instead of harmful pesticides. Certain essential oils can drive off some insects for example.

Listen to music that holds a healing frequency and try to avoid music that is not of this level.

Don't fall for false "miracles" if it sounds too good to be true and bends laws of nature it won't be very likely to help you in the long run.

If needed carefully detox the body to maintain health

It is ultimately true that regardless of how healthy or sick you are energy wise connecting with your spirits and magic is completely on you.

That said I'm willing to bet it would be A LOT easier for your spirit to fly if your wings were not tied behind your back and you removed the 250 lb weights you're tied to first.

I meant if you can do it that way good for you but you don't need to make it any harder on yourself lol.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

jesse1746 wrote: You know put your cellphone in aluminum foil at night,
This is a bad idea. The weaker the signal the phone gets is, the more power it will use to send a signal out.
Which both means an increase in their microwave (and that's basically what all cell phone frequencies are) output and an increase in battery usage.
Just don't put your phone next to your bed or turn it off completely. That's a much better solution.

Also fun fact: Microwaves and aluminium foil don't work well together. Anyone who ever tried to microwave something in aluminium foil can attest to that.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
jesse1746 wrote: You know put your cellphone in aluminum foil at night,
This is a bad idea. The weaker the signal the phone gets is, the more power it will use to send a signal out.
Which both means an increase in their microwave (and that's basically what all cell phone frequencies are) output and an increase in battery usage.
Just don't put your phone next to your bed or turn it off completely. That's a much better solution.

Also fun fact: Microwaves and aluminium foil don't work well together. Anyone who ever tried to microwave something in aluminium foil can attest to that.
Even when the phone is shut off?

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

InfernalNachos wrote:Ok. You're grouping everyone together again. And putting a label on an unknown/unseen group or something. Which is what's riling *edit- otto koreckt thought i wanted to say ruling* people up, best I can tell.

And as far as my opinions go, harmony is an illusion. Harmony doesn't exist outside of the musical type and maybe color schemes. But that all depends on the ears/eyes that witness.

Balance, on the other hand, is very real. And a lot of people like to interchange those words, which I personally disagree with, because they aren't the same.

I get that you're not trying to be insulting, but it definitely comes off that way. Just as I may come off insulting, and that's not what I intend.

So a small suggestion, take it or leave it. Stop grouping everyone together. No blanket suggestions with vague details. Understand that you are dealing with something, but accept that others may not be. It's simple. But this will be my last post on this thread. Because it has exhausted me.
I basically second all of this, and become a copy cat to take my leave as well. I don't see the OP changing their view, due to how much they seemingly need it. I can only hope that it doesn't inhibit their path too much in the long run.

Edit: oh there's four pages now, when did that happen? Oops. *mosies along*

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

I was down to continue the conversation until the usage of aluminum foil came into play.

And Jesse I already avoid processed food, plus I am one step ahead of you because I do not even OWN a cell phone.
This is why it is very weird to just say 'everyone' should be doing something, 'everyone' already does everything differently.
jesse1746 wrote: Seek spiritual teachings that enlighten your soul and avoid ones which demand you surrender your power to any authority.
You're already trying to dictate people as some sort of authority so wouldn't it be better if nobody listens to you, by your own suggestion? I will not surrender my power to you, I am again one step ahead.
No!
Listen to music that holds a healing frequency and try to avoid music that is not of this level.
What even is this suggestion, are you seriously trying to dictate what music I listen to? Stop trying to control my life!
That said I'm willing to bet it would be A LOT easier for your spirit to fly if your wings were not tied behind your back and you removed the 250 lb weights you're tied to first.

I meant if you can do it that way good for you but you don't need to make it any harder on yourself lol.
Tell me, are you being authentic, are you actually laughing out loud when you say 'lol'? Because I think my rule will be that if you aren't, you need to eliminate 'lol' from your text vocabulary because it lessens the integrity of your spiritual frequencies.

How hard is it for you? Are you making progress? If you were making progress why would you have made a thread about 'why we may be having trouble with spirit communication'? It suggests everything you are saying is in theory. If everything you are saying is in theory it would be good to be less dictatorial.
People who have trouble with spirit communication are interested in real experience with improvement. Have YOU improved your communication Jesse?

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: What even is this suggestion, are you seriously trying to dictate what music I listen to? Stop trying to control my life!
But how about a good ol' Dragula?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqQuihD0hoI
It's very healing (for the neck : p)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

jesse1746 wrote:Here a few things that will help in no particular order.

Get GOOD water filtering systems for your house, shower, and tap water.

Use natural cleaners or make your own.

Protect yourself against electromagnetic frequencies. You know put your cellphone in aluminum foil at night, connect to internet with an Ethernet cable/unplug wifi at night, set up homemade Faraday cage, etc.

Work on correcting nutritional issues. Avoid processed food, don't eat factory farm type food, support more wholesome farming techniques like regenerative agriculture.

"Scan" your food. If the energy is low and the food feels cold avoid eating. If food energy is so so and feels warm heal the food then eat. If food feels hot enjoy. (Energy wise NOT temperature wise)

Seek spiritual teachings that enlighten your soul and avoid ones which demand you surrender your power to any authority.

Focus on healthcare or healing that keeps the body in balance instead of pushing it out of balance.

Maintain a healthy micro balance in your body. That is seek to culture probiotic foods.

Be mindful of what messages you surround yourself with. Are they encouraging well being or disharmony?

Ground out negative energy.

Release anger.

Look for natural ways to deal with pests instead of harmful pesticides. Certain essential oils can drive off some insects for example.

Don't fall for false "miracles" if it sounds too good to be true and bends laws of nature it won't be very likely to help you in the long run.

If needed carefully detox the body to maintain health

It is ultimately true that regardless of how healthy or sick you are energy wise connecting with your spirits and magic is completely on you.

To be honest, all of these suggestions sound like the "expert" advice of those self-proclaimed YouTube spiritual healing videos.

In other words, they will do (next to) nothing to improve spirit communication and are just placebos for the ignorant masses.

And I second everything Vipera said. Just, No.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Today I found out...”