You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I was deeply meditating and pondering on why it feels so much more difficult to connect with spirits or magical energies than before.

Long story short had a conversation with my spirits about it and while we can theorize on how this happened many many times over, however the simple truth is the energy levels of both humanity and earth are getting lower than ever.

For now at least the best thing to be done is to focus on healing and transmuting yourself as best you can.

That is the advice my spirits told to me when I discussed it with them but I feel it makes for good advice in general so I'm posting it here.

On a side note these are challenging times so don't feel bad if you struggle with finding connections. I know it took me alot more trial and error in connecting with my own spirits.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

One question from that hypothesis is, what's the meaning of energy in that "the energy levels of both humanity and earth are getting lower than ever"?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:One question from that hypothesis is, what's the meaning of energy in that "the energy levels of both humanity and earth are getting lower than ever"?
Let's start with the earth's energy.

Think of the earth of as a living person: body, mind, spirit, heart, etc.

Now, just like with us when everything is working in harmony for the earth then the energy for the earth will be high and vibrant.

When there is disharmony: pollution, blockages, negative energy, etc then the natural energy flow starts to slow down.

Honestly, with people it's pretty much the same story with a lot of disharmony going on.

Far from an ideal situation of course but not impossible to work around such issues with some effort.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

jesse1746 wrote: Now, just like with us when everything is working in harmony for the earth then the energy for the earth will be high and vibrant.

When there is disharmony: pollution, blockages, negative energy, etc then the natural energy flow starts to slow down.
Then how about chaotic energy? When there is disharmony, the chaotic energy level should increase, no?

On another note, in the primordial time during the creation of Earth, things were all in disharmony with volcanoes, earthquakes, etc, thus its chaotic energy level was high. Now things are more manageable and in order, thus the energy level is low, right?

Additional edit: some problems with the definition of energy, as reference:
topic77323.html

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
InfernalNachos
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something Fuzzy...
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Personal

I find this post odd, but not incorrect.

This could be due to my choice to reawaken myself and a return to my roots, as well as y conscious choice to see how far I can make it as a practitioner and spirit companion (just not a fan of the term keeper).

I see the point of it clearly, as there are several on the forum that have mentioned blockages, energy shortages and no end of other ails. So it's very valid.

On the other hand, I happened to stumble across something that is the complete antithesis. It may, or may not, have any bearing at all.

But it does offer a different perspective

https://lairbhan.blogspot.com/2019/12/t ... n.html?m=1

Do nothing that is of no use.
-Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of the Five Rings-

Why waste magick on something you could easily achieve through time, effort and dedication?

Beware the noobsauce (take with salt)
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I don't know. I feel the humanity, in general is moving towards being more spiritually aligned. In just last 10-20 years meditation, yoga, things like that have become mainstream. And then there's people releasing themselves from the shackles of religion, turning towards more authentic spirituality of their ancestors and I have seen huge interest in ancestral ways in the recent years. I think it is completely the opposite in fact, even spirit keeping is increasing in popularity.

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

One thing to keep in mind is that the higher the energy flow or rather I should say the higher the energy connection the easier it is to work with energy as your resources to draw from become greater and greater.

Likewise the less the energy connection or flow then the harder it will be to work with as you less to draw from.

In simpler terms the more obstacles between you and the energy you wish to work with the harder working with that energy becomes.

An example to illustrate my point would be if I gave you directly $1,000,000 once every year for you to live on you'd easily be able to use that money for a good life very easily.

Now, let's say things change I can't give you $1,000,000 directly but instead I have to give it to person "A" who takes $20,000 out to give it to person "B" who takes $10,000 to person "C" etc etc then by the time the money actually it's gone from the original $1,000,000 to... $10.

You're still getting money here but that money's path to you is so blocked up that you're not even remotely getting the money you should be getting out of the amount I tried to give you.

Note that it's not that you don't want the money nor that I am not trying to give you said money only that there are things greatly slowing it down and if you were to carefully remove each person between you and the money then you would of course get greater access to the full million dollars. You know $10 could increase to $100 from $100 to $500, etc etc until you have nothing between you and the million.

A very similar thing with energy here it's not about morality, it's not lacking desire to work with the energy,etc it is simply that the connections are slowed down and not really allowing for ideal energy connection or energy workings.

I can tell you right now the good news is that on an individual basis you can very much do this and slowly but surely get through some of these issues. If for example you have some very wise spirits they can help assist you to work through such things. Be warned though that the old saying be careful what you wish for here is VERY VERY TRUE here in that such action should never be done lightly.

Let's just say some blockages can be very deep and very painful to remove.

I know because I was actually cocky enough to ask for it myself and it was a bit more than I could handle at the time.

So, I talk of this subject because as I am working to clear out such things I have noticed vast improvements here and there to my magical workings and spirit communication.

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:
jesse1746 wrote: Now, just like with us when everything is working in harmony for the earth then the energy for the earth will be high and vibrant.

Then how about chaotic energy? When there is disharmony, the chaotic energy level should increase, no?

On another note, in the primordial time during the creation of Earth, things were all in disharmony with volcanoes, earthquakes, etc, thus its chaotic energy level was high. Now things are more manageable and in order, thus the energy level is low, right?

Additional edit: some problems with the definition of energy, as reference:
topic77323.html
Well really chaos is just a disruption to what ever is considered the "norm."

So if you believed in only working with demons and a unicorn appeared to you this would be chaos to you from your point of view.

That is my own view of chaos anyways and I don't disagree that these blockages are chaotic if you do not accept things as normal but if to you things are normal then those blockages are normal to you.

In terms of talking of energy sadly your article somewhat proves my point a little bit.

Our energy levels have gotten so blocked up we've become blind to what is around us.

If we were unblocked we'd be far more aware than we are currently.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

jesse1746 wrote: Well really chaos is just a disruption to what ever is considered the "norm."
That's your definition of it. Opposite of normal is usually abnormal.

Chaos is opposite of order. It stands for change and instability where order stands for stability but also stagnation. Chaos is everywhere, we just don't notice it usually.
Anything that happens randomly and doesn't follow a pattern is chaotic.

If you are a chaotic person, then chaos becomes your norm. If you suddenly have something following strict rules and patterns, that wouldn't make it chaos for you but it would definitely be a disruption to your norm.

Also chaos has it's own energy spectrum. If you channel pure chaos, you can expect anything.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

My experience is that disharmony, disruption and unpredictability are what actually open the doors for higher levels of spiritual communication, as instances of this break down structures and barriers, allowing access to other realms and dimensions and wavelengths. It is then a matter of cultivating the connections we make from that state, which is the real difficulty as it entails a lot of persistence --of belief, of practice, and the ability which comes with this to surrender control every once in a while so that the process can be maintained. Chaos is essential for any sort of order to exist, it can be for better or worse (and vice versa).

I believe that for many, a disconnect from spirit and the divine would be related to a disconnect from the primal or wild within ourselves. My way of illustrating the necessity of one to the other is based in the imagery of the Ouroboros, which shows how the 'root' (the tail, relating to root chakra or instinctive nature), directly feeds the 'crown' (the head, relating to psychic perception and otherworldly reach). This can unlock our resonance with ancient heritage where the world was less 'developed' but arguably holding a better-grounded spirituality, in such a way as to allow more frequent and powerful manifestations.

All in all, I have to agree with Aurum. Based on what I've been noticing I think we are heading into a time of heightened spirituality, high strangeness, and openness to this as a collective. I see us looking for balance in many areas and gradually figuring it out.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde

Return to “Today I found out...”