Nymphes or Succubus

Resources and links to information on nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
Oussamagini
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: No
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Nymph

Hi, I would like to ask some questions.
I am married and have children and want to buy sexual spirits.
What do you advise me Nympho or Succubes.
The second question relates to the language. I do not speak English. Can they speak any language?
The third question can I choose level 5grade3.
Thank you.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Those are all good questions.

I would say if your spouse is open to sexual spirits then it would be a fun time for you both :)

The greatest difference between Nymphos and Ubis are their Arts classification. Nymphos are White Arts, and Ubis are Dark Arts, so it becomes a matter of preference in that regard.

Your native language is not an issue when it comes to working with spirits, you would speak in your native tongue to communicate with them.

In regards to the CH classification system, you can certainly choose Class 5 tier 3 for either companion :)

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Oussamagini
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: No
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Nymph

I also want to know the difference between succubes and the nympho.
As for my Succubus, if I haven't bridged, does this mean that I am in control of the connection? Suppose I am in a situation I do not want to call and I do not want her to come. I do not carry the amulet ring with me.
One last question, can the nympho shape any characteristic I want, like Saccubus?
Thank you

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Bridging means that there is a connection between you, the binding, and the vessel, so you do not have to carry the vessel all the time. I would recommend if you do not want your Succubus to be with you at a certain time that you make that known through telepathic or verbal communication. It's a good idea to be open & communicative with any spirit or entity in your family as it builds trust and understanding between you :)

Ubis are polymorphers by nature, and they shift into the shape that brings the greatest pleasure for their lover, thereby enhancing their power and reception of sexual energy & power.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
OedipusRex
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: CALADRIUS
Zodiac:

Very interesting. Thanks for helping new users understand these topics so clearly!

~O

Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A type of elemental
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not yet known

As for a main difference, I've noticed that Nymphos tend to moreso respond to and get revved up by you, meaning you'll most likely be the one initiating contact with them or they may appear when things are already hot and heavy whereas succubi/incubi are more likely to turn up and try to seduce you themselves.

But this isn't from my own experience rather it's what I've noticed about them from reading other's accounts of them.

Cheshire Kitten ^..^ :)|

The Old God sleeps
down in the dark, moist,
odorous underfoot,
Waiting for us
To put down our roots.
Emperor_Warlocks
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA/WA
If I could be anything, I would be...: ALIVE again....

Whimsy wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:26 pm As for a main difference, I've noticed that Nymphos tend to moreso respond to and get revved up by you, meaning you'll most likely be the one initiating contact with them or they may appear when things are already hot and heavy whereas succubi/incubi are more likely to turn up and try to seduce you themselves.

But this isn't from my own experience rather it's what I've noticed about them from reading other's accounts of them.
You're correct anyhow 8)) Nymphos usually are very patient and observing until called by keepers. My Nymphos never tend to rush things but instead wait until I respectively ask them to do something. Ubi's tend to simply jump right away on things. Both are simply beautiful and passionate spirits.

It was the power of a stone that brought them together in such joy and passion. A stone that could aid in clearing every stressful thought and replace it with love. The Rose Quartz was the answer to all his needs with the woman in his life who he loved dearly. As they held the crystal together, they felt the bond of trust could never be broken as within them the love of a goddest between Man and Woman was far too powerful to even appear as such visions and interfere.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus Information”