Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

As we near the dawn of 2020, all of us at CH want to convey how very important and special every member of this community has been. Whether you've been with us since the beginning, or you just found us today, the existence and the power of this community has been priceless to all of us who have sought a life in the supernatural & have sought support from others who have shared our passion.

I know we often give thanks to each other from time-to-time, but specifically everyone here at CH wants to convey our own personal thanks, and our own appreciation for each of you. Whether you think your being here is a small step or not, the words you share, the love you share, the thoughts & ideas, the support for each other, it is felt in a much bigger way than you can imagine. The Forum averages about 2,000,000 visitors a year and that's 2 million lives who have found comfort, support, enlightenment, and guidance in the words they've read here, and you should feel a warmth of giving & humanity in knowing you are part of that joy and love that is shared.

The year 2020 is going to be a big step for everyone, we enter a second decade in the century, we enter a leap year, and we enter a time that is special for all those who follow the supernatural path. The year 2020 is going to be a game-changer for many of us as we enter a year that is ablaze with magick and will prove an evolutionary catalyst for all of us who are in the world of magick and spirits.

If you haven't felt that buzzing energy within you yet, you will soon, as 2020 opens upon New Year's Eve and ushers us all into a dawn of magick unlike any other.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Let it be so

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Hope the next one would be better than the previous : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
LynxMynx
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Isis Royale
Zodiac:

I definitely agree Magnolia! Here's to merry magic-making for 2020.

[color=#400080]*Keeper to 6 Angels{1 Courtwind, 1 Bronwyn, 1 Seraphim, 1 Divine,1 Cherubim,1 Enochian}, 4 Djinn{1 Marid, 1 Marid Diatma, 1 Gold, 1 Cleopatra}, 4 Creatures {1 Mermaid, 1 Unicorn, 1 Fylgia, 1 Gryphon}, 1 Totem {Lynx}, 3 Dragons {1 Green, 1 Gold, 1 Red}, 1 Bannik, 1 Psy Vampire, 2 Immortals{ Bast & Daphne} 2 Star Faeries*[/color]
harisikram
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: yet to decide
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Healer
My magical/paranormal name...: Wild waters
Zodiac:

2020 positive vibes :8)

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:Hope the next one would be better than the previous : )
Here's to hoping.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Am I the only one who still feels like 2018 was basically last week? Where the heck is the time going!?

But yeah what the above said.
May the upcoming year be something to behold.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

Muse wrote:Am I the only one who still feels like 2018 was basically last week? Where the heck is the time going!?
I'm bottling it for immortality. :p)

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

If anyone is interested in numerology here, 2020 is going to be a '4' year which is generally about laying foundations, stability, finding what is at your core and things returning to you in some cases which have been away a long time (for the better). We are moving out of a '3' year which was among other things about building toward goals, getting feedback from the universe on what we are doing right or wrong, tests and challenges which were meant to shed unnecessary aspects, projects which open new doors, and alignment of situations. As we end this year many may find themselves wanting to make a lot of very little and sudden changes in their environment so that it looks as different as it is beginning to feel, and 'cleaning house' is not as complicated as it used to be.
So I'd go into 2020 expecting to settle down in some area of life or settle conflicts which could have bothered you for a very long time. For anyone experiencing what we call a 'Saturn Return' around now, there may be a modest punch of upheaval in order to force that into happening.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote:If anyone is interested in numerology here, 2020 is going to be a '4' year which is generally about laying foundations, stability, finding what is at your core and things returning to you in some cases which have been away a long time (for the better). We are moving out of a '3' year which was among other things about building toward goals, getting feedback from the universe on what we are doing right or wrong, tests and challenges which were meant to shed unnecessary aspects, projects which open new doors, and alignment of situations. As we end this year many may find themselves wanting to make a lot of very little and sudden changes in their environment so that it looks as different as it is beginning to feel, and 'cleaning house' is not as complicated as it used to be.
So I'd go into 2020 expecting to settle down in some area of life or settle conflicts which could have bothered you for a very long time. For anyone experiencing what we call a 'Saturn Return' around now, there may be a modest punch of upheaval in order to force that into happening.
My life path number is 3. Maybe that is the reason this year has hit me particularly hard, I've experienced huge disappointments, struggle and not much else.

Return to “Messages & Updates”