A Nocturnal Visitation?

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Belvedere
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Bone Fiend
If I could be anything, I would be...: Grey Alien
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

Hello all. I know I'm still fairly new here, but I had this dream about thirteen years ago when I was in my late teens and I always like getting outside opinions on it, since it's stuck with me for so long. It's a bit of a long story, so I hope you don't mind me copying and pasting from one of my earlier tellings of this story.

The Dream:
I remember waking up lying on my back. Everything was really foggy, like I couldn't focus my eyes on anything. I remember being unable to move, like I was completely paralyzed. Then, a figure came to stand over me. Its proportions looked like a grey alien, but it was just a dark grey blur. I remember it spoke to me, its tone friendly and conversational, like it was speaking to an old friend. I know I understood every word at the time, but I can't remember any of it, like it was specifically wiped from my memory. It talked for a while, during which time I struggled to move but couldn't. As I did so, it looked down at me, and I remember it asked something along the lines of "don't you think so?" I didn't answer, just continued to struggle. Then, all of a sudden, it all started over. I was lying there, the shadowy figure came to stand over me, said the same exact thing as before, I struggled but could not move, then it asked me the same thing again. Then it restarted again. I went through the loop a few more times before I finally just relaxed and thought "f*** it, I know I can't move and it'll just keep restarting, so do what you're gonna do and get it over with." That, apparently, was the correct answer.

When it reset again, I was standing in the foyer of a house I'd never been in before, the fog gone. Everything was very plain, no decorations, simple furniture. I walked forward into the living room, stopping behind the couch. As I was looking around me, the little grey creature reappeared. Unlike everything else, it was still fuzzy, like its figure had been targetedly erased from my mind. It talked to me again, its tone extra cheery. Again, I know I knew what it said at the time, but can't remember a word. As it spoke, I became distracted by something else. On the other side of the couch was a creature that looked like two entwined figures made of liquid glass moving in super slow motion, glass flowers sprouting from their backs. I was transfixed by it, so much so that much of what the grey figure was saying only half registered. Then, it asked me a question. Still half distracted, I replied with "Yeah, sure thing, dude." It got really happy at that, like a child being told it could have a toy it wanted. It said something about making preparations and disappeared, the glass creature disappearing as well.

I began to wander through the house, through empty room after empty room. There was light coming through the closed blinds like afternoon sunlight, but I felt that if I dared to peek outside I'd only see a black void, like the house was floating in a universe of nothingness. I stayed away from the windows. I tried to turn on the lights in each room, but they didn't work. This made me uneasy for reasons I don't understand. Eventually I found my way to a bathroom, except it looked like a public bathroom you'd find in a mall or something, the floor and walls covered in bright blue tiles. I became more uneasy, and I opened up each of the stalls to see if anyone was in there. I got halfway through before I found someone. It was my brother, sitting there in his wheelchair, greeting me with his usual "Hi hi!" This was a few years before he'd died. All of a sudden, the other stalls opened, and other people came out. One of them was one of my grandmothers. We went back out to the living room and started to discuss how to get out. The entire time I was distracted by one of the men there. He was in his late 30's, slightly muscular, in a red t-shirt and trucker cap. I couldn't see his face, but I believe he had a brown goatee. I don't know what it was, but he made me extremely uncomfortable. Then I woke up

If anyone has any insights or thoughts about this dream, I am eager to hear them.

Any sufficiently understood magic is indistinguishable from technology.
Shaddowpumpkin
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No name
If I could be anything, I would be...: No name
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Cerium sky dragon consoul
Zodiac:

Interesting. I wonder if some ideal you wanted to explore from your youth that you were unsure or hesitate on at the time was still trying to confront you. Or In a sense letting something process from the past that you had a better grip on, but still wary of. In either case I wonder in your wakeing life if you were processing a new (always aware of) talent/ability/intention with concerns to the people you were close to. Just a random guess. To me that's a very cool dream. Ty for sharing.

0x. It takes a story to describe a word, and words to tell the story.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”