new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Due to life issues, culinary school stuff, and general procrastination, I haven't interacted with my 2 spirits in months. I want to know if there are any negative effects to this and of course I want to start interacting with them again, but I want advice on this matter. They're a succubus and a mononoke. I am afraid I have offended them.

Belvedere
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Bone Fiend
If I could be anything, I would be...: Grey Alien
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

I'm not very knowledgeable in the area of spirit keeping, though very recently I've come to realize that I may have unknowingly been doing just that for a long while. In my own experience, after having come to realize that it was there at all after a decade of first encountering it, it still speaks to me with no ill-will, and genuinely seems to want to help guide me. In fact, I feel like it has been nudging me along in these past ten years in subtle ways, even though I wasn't fully aware of it and I never really spoke to it or acknowledged it officially, but I did heed its little nudges. It is my sense that your spirits may have been communicating with you in some subconscious manner, nudging you along without you ever realizing it.

Of course, I'm still a novice, so take my words with a grain of salt. That's just the sense I get from it after reading your post.

Any sufficiently understood magic is indistinguishable from technology.
AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

This thread should be helpful for your situation: topic14138.html

In short, no. They will not be offended or upset if you get caught up in life. Just spend time with them like you did when you first bonded with them.

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Josiah wrote:Due to life issues, culinary school stuff, and general procrastination, I haven't interacted with my 2 spirits in months. I want to know if there are any negative effects to this and of course I want to start interacting with them again, but I want advice on this matter. They're a succubus and a mononoke. I am afraid I have offended them.
Honestly, its fine . I went quite a few months with no contact with my first ever entity, a dragon. I just started over so to speak,and now we are as strong as ever! Just begin with explaining and carry on like nothing happened . They are in this for the long term and understand totally! The succubus may need an offering as I know they can be sulky , but it will be fine

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf

Our spirit's understand when life gets complicated and we don't spend as much energy interacting with them as we used to. They won't be offended. As said before, they've probably been on the sidelines nudging you along and encouraging you every step of the way. That's the marvelous thing about our spirit companions.

With that said, just interact with them before. Sit down with them, talk out your feelings and why you might not have had time or the energy to interact with them. Start inviting them, slowly, to do things with you while you're going about your day. If you're driving, invite them to enjoy the drive with you. If you sit down to relax, invite them to do that as well. Any little thing will show them that you're thinking of them and/or appreciate them, and might give you peace of mind when it comes to interactions :)

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
jinglestar
new here
new here

I think you won't offend them.

For me, I am busy at work or other life issues, sometimes I even forget about my spirits. I think they will understand and encourage me to face the material life. Since the reason for everyone stay on Earth is to learn.

I think your spirit buddies not hoping you spend every minute just get along with them, since you have your topic to learn on your realistic life, and the reason they are here is to let you have a better life.

So, your life is important. They understand you, being a human could always be busy. They can also feel your love when you are being good to them, even you take some time to talk to them (in your mind), or say good morning/ good night to them.

Aryan
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My magical/paranormal name...: Bilzerian
Zodiac:

Josiah wrote:Due to life issues, culinary school stuff, and general procrastination, I haven't interacted with my 2 spirits in months. I want to know if there are any negative effects to this and of course I want to start interacting with them again, but I want advice on this matter. They're a succubus and a mononoke. I am afraid I have offended them.
due to some reasons even i couldnt meditate and try to communicate with my spirits much for the past 5-6 months, but now when i started meditating again and trying to comunicate with my spirits again, i got really good results and even better than before.
They were happy about it and not offended, spirits know and watch their keeper and understand the reason of them not communicating with them. So dont worry about them being offended, and start your journey again :)
ZGOOD LUCK!

REPLACE FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN
WITH CURIOSITY..
1 wraith
1 sterling angel
1 sanguine vampire
1 familliar

Return to “Spirit Keeping”