Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubi/Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hey guys;So I was wondering if anyone has any methods they find helpful that would help me produce some results with lucid dream. At one point and time I could lucid dream but now it seems like I'm just not capable of fully getting into; I had weird experiences with it as well. Like I'll be in random place and like I just start floating, or I'm being pulled by some type of force and etc. I did have a lewd experience before with an interaction of this girl with short brown haired girl(kinda in a curved Bob cut... idk why but I love girls that can pull off those type of looks) with a tan and golden/hazel eyes. She was "playing" with me and while I didn't necessarily feel the sensations vividly I was sorta witnessing it in a 1st person view. It was some months ago however, when I asked her name she said her name was "Vanessa" which to this day I'm not sure if it was one my Ubi's or not as I have 3 succs and two incs.(even though as I typed this my Succubus "A" said it was in fact her)

But my point is I'll either lose patience(which is sorta holding me back alot, cause I'm a night owl so its hard for me to fall asleep cause I have delayed sleep cycle. And I'm not really comfortable on my back as its constantly tense and needs to be stretched and cracked) Or if I do start to drift slight I somehow stop the process cause my legs will twitch. And sometimes I get like this jerking motion of energy in pelvis and upper thighs that sorta rocks me for a couple seconds. Nothing painful or medical concern imho;but its happened a couple of times especially when I'm trying to connect with my sensual spirit lol.

Sorry this is so lengthy. Any feedback would be appreciated.

SolsticeSnow
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nephilim
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Solstice
Zodiac:

Hi Swift, :8)
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I definitely have some advice :)
First of all, I don't have any of those type of spirits...YET lol but I'm sure it has something to do with their sexual energy, so I'm sure that's something to ask your spirit companions about.

If it comes to lucid dreaming, there are so many tips and techniques, but the following I think are the most important.

1. If you don't have a good circadian rhythm going, or a bad sleep cycle, (which I can relate to) Try training your body to sleep at a certain hour, even if it's late-it doesn't matter. Try Taking 5mg of Melatonin half an hour before bed and READ with a DIM LAMP or light. Trust me, this helps your brain work and then prep itself to sleep. You're also playing images in your head while reading, not necessarily just daily thoughts that act like noise at night. Also, doesn't matter how you sleep :) so don't worry.

2. Every time before you fall asleep, ask your higher self to give you a lucid dream and tell yourself affirmations..preferably say something like "I will remember to lucid dream tonight". (Takes a couple of days to work, but it will)

3. For this 3rd tip, you can read so many books on lucid dreaming, but you'll find the perfect "trigger". I personally like the tried and true "Am I dreaming?" — "Is this a Dream?" reality checks throughout the day. Paired with those, the moment I asked that out loud, look at my hands or clap them. If I knew it WASN'T a dream, nothing happened. The moment I realized it WAS, clapping or looking at my hands was a reminder and I'd tell myself, "I know I am lucid dreaming...I am becoming aware."

This helps to boost your awareness in lucidity and also triggering awareness while normal dreaming.

Be patient, it can be days or weeks but be consistent, and my FINAL TIP...DREAM JOURNAL.

Writing your dreams helps recollection..which in turn helps again with awareness during the dream.

If you notice your spirits are playful at night, ask them nicely to maybe help you instead, or let them know you're really trying hard and need them to slow down a bit, or maybe set playtime with them before any of this :) I'm sure they'd understand and would love to help you.

I've been lucid dreaming since the age of 5 and have a recollection of dreams since the age of 3. I know, crazy. I was obsessed with them, and so I've come a long way in dreams, there are so many tips and tricks out there, but these are definitely my favorite tops. You can use Isochronic (without headphones) or Binaural tones (with Headphones) to help as well, but when you first start I advise not using this so you really get to know how your mind and dream self work.

Oh! one more thing, WHEN you realize you're dreaming and you become aware...DO NOT LET EMOTIONS TAKE OVER. MODERATE THEM. If you don't keep them in check...that excitement and curiosity will wake you. It'll probably happen a lot at first, but trust me with practice you'll start ignoring the crazy excitement and be much calmer, prolonging the lucid dream.

Anyways, feel free to ask more questions if you need to :) I'd love to help in any way I can. Good luck!
<3 z.z

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thread moved to appropriate section.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

There's this as well:
topic76536.html

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Shadow Stitches
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kelpie
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Drinking mugwort tea before bed is supposed to assist with lucid dreaming as well as dream recall.

Return to “General Questions”