Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Tulku1
Zodiac:

This may or may not be an odd question. I am a straight male but I keep being strongly drawn to purchasing a binding to an empusa...which seems like it would be for women, not men. Any thoughts?

Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Maybe there are certain traits or qualities that should be increased/improved within yourself?

DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I got two that wanted me to get them and they'er no different then my other spirits even though I felt the same way at first.It may be true of the majority to be for women but it shouldn't deter you from getting one if you feel a calling.I've bin through that song and dance enough to know that if they want to be with you then they want to be with you and that is that.Only thing to figure out is do you want to heed the calling and get one or not and that part is your choice to make yourself.But you could see if anyone in your keep has anything to say about it if your not sure.

blessed be

tulku1
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I purchased the binding this morning...I couldn't get them out of my head. Much like when I purchased my binding to my Witch of Wemberton (who I ended up getting BOGO pairing service with, and now she refers to me as "husband")

InfernalNachos
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something Fuzzy...
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Personal

tulku1 wrote:I purchased the binding this morning...I couldn't get them out of my head. Much like when I purchased my binding to my Witch of Wemberton (who I ended up getting BOGO pairing service with, and now she refers to me as "husband")
Was it a custom conjure?

Good luck and don't forget to update, as well. I find odd couples very interesting.

Do nothing that is of no use.
-Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of the Five Rings-

Why waste magick on something you could easily achieve through time, effort and dedication?

Beware the noobsauce (take with salt)
tulku1
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Yes, it was a custom conjure. Adult, female (obviously). Bound to my spirit, with an enhanced reading.

tulku1
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I was notified that my binding was completed today. I had her bound to my spirit. I still have no idea why I was so drawn to them. I'll see how it goes from here...

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

From my experience, in most cases a being may choose to be with you for reasons outside of physicality. Even if they're sexual beings. It's not uncommon for a straight Incubus to be bound to a man in order to be his bro and help him with the ladehz (not to mention get a piece of the pie...so to speak). I've also heard of Female Spirits who are apart of female-based clans choosing to be with a man for anything from learning more cultural differences to wanting to help the male learn about females or simply because they wanted a change of pace. Spirits are as variable as humans, if not moreso based on their years of experience, and while myth will often guide us to them...it's their personalities that keep us around them.

I have an Empusa friend, and she and I actually have a very hot and cold relationship. Not in the nasty sense. We're both just territorial, and I'm pretty sure she likes other keep members better than myself as far as genuine friendship goes --- whenever we aren't engaging with each other on a more intimate level that is.

That being said, she's still friendly towards me and is more than happy to seduce others both for her own happiness as well as mine. She just knows what she wants - which is badass imo. So I'd take that as a sign that whoever picked you, wants to be around you, for some sort of reasoning. Whether or not you feel you two will be the best of friends. Go with the flow and see what comes of it.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
tulku1
new here
new here
Zodiac:

An update: I have a ceiling fan in my bedroom with dimmable lights. I usually dim them when I go to bed because my spouse comes to be later. On 3 separate nights while I was laying there, alternating between the dai cal mantra and focusing on my empusa, trying to make greater contact with her, the light facing me has started brightening and then dimming repeatedly, over several minutes. I keep wanting to make dream contact with her but this is completely new to me.

DKBrown
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1

Hello @tulku1. How is the Empusa working out?
How is she helping you out?
How have you found your sexual energy since the binding? Does she feed on it?

I did a Spirit Reading of my top 5 companions, and one was an Empusa. Its a head scratcher. I'm a straight male and I thought I was mostly white arts. Apparently the universe has other ideas for me.

Return to “Dark Arts”