Oujia Board Scare

DamianZachary
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

I’m new to this community so I figured I would share a story, this happened probably a year ago and me and my 2 good friends were in my basement and my other friend had his board with him, we’ve used them before and have had one or two bad experiences before this but nothing comparable to this. So we’re in my basement, lights off and one candle above the board, me and two friends (we all know none of us moved the piece, like really.) so we start using the board and asking if anything is there blah blah, so we get a response from some spirit which I firmly believe was a demon, doubt it was ZoZo, so we start asking questions and it just starts to feel very dark and uncomfortable, I can’t remember exactly what we asked, but my friend said “i feel like he is very smart” so the reason he asked that was because my other buddy asked what he wanted from us, the price went to “e” then to “yes” over and over, so we are thinking that he’s just saying our eyes, sounds crazy at first, but it makes sense once you understand that in the Bible, your soul is linked to your eyes. The spirit also went from “e” to “s” over and over and at that point I told my friend that was asking the questions to say goodbye, there was no light in the room, at all. The only light was the flame, no light being projected from the flame, only the orange flame. It was very dark and felt very evil and dark, my friend then asked if he held a lot of knowledge, and of course the spirit said yes. We’re all uncomfortable so he says goodbye and I just feel off after the session, something was just off so I go to bed, when I get into my bed I feel so nauseous I would’ve thrown up even moving my head a little bit, I was not drinking or smoking or anything, when you get nauseous from a spirit, they’re either attempting a possession or trying to attach themselves to you, the next day me and one of my friends got to work Bc we worked together, and I felt off, I felt that my thoughts were not mine and I couldn’t control what I was thinking about, I was working a register at the time, and I nearly got on my knees and started yelling grabbing my head it was like I was going insane, a wave of dread and panic ran over me, later I talked to my friend and he said he experienced the same thing, since then I haven’t had the balls to do another session on the board again, but maybe soon. So there’s my story, believe it or not, it happened.

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
Interesting, sounds dark.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi and welcome to this forum :)

There are far safer and easier ways to connect beneficially with spirits than a ouija board of course.

One thing you might notice reading the posts here is that members also tend to advocate using protection, in order to avoid unwanted or unpleasant contacts or experiences. The maxim is you can never have too much protection.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

There's so many people that I've heard from that had bad experiences but, these people would just take the board out of the box and lower the lights and ask if something is there.

Cleanse the area and the board before using it. Place different protection items up around the area or a protection spell. Some people ask for a protective guide to come first before asking anything/anyone else to come forth. After all is done, don't just put the board away. Cleanse the board again and when you put the board in the box, place protection items like herbs and crystals in the box with it. Consider placing a black cloth around the box as well before putting the box away in its spot.

jennjen620
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel human elf fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel or fairy
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: JennJen
Zodiac:

Always bring your angels in before doing any spirit board session, I also use selenite, black tourmaline, quartz on my board. And candles, incense too. I would call in archangel Michael in to get rid of that demon trying to attach to you. also get a few protective crystals and sage too. please be careful when doing any divination sessions, always protect your friends and yourself!!!. ;(

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

There are great suggestions here.

Some spirits will attach themselves to an unprotected spirit board and use it as an anchor of sorts to generate negative energy (either through communication or other activity using the board as a portal).

It's best to protect the board and the planchette either through the use of sigils or spells before use. This depends on whatever path your on, but any form of protection during use is welcome, including any spirit guides or protectors that you have around you.

If you have a lingering spirit or negative activity it could be an entity that has attached itself to the board, especially if nothing seems to get rid of it. In such a case, the basic advice that I've seen is that the board should be burned and its ashes should be placed in flowing water (like a river, creek, etc.).

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”